#4

I'm Yours

Junhyung dropped Hara off at her apartment and drove off. Now, there were obstacles. What will Junhyung's parents say? What will the fans and s say? How will he tell Father Hong? He had lots to think about tonight and on....

 

After showering and getting ready to sleep, Junhyung went to Gikwang&his room to lay and think. Gikwang was lifting small weights while playing on his laptop. Junhyung laid on his bed, closed his eyes to think. No one knows about Hara's pregnancy except him, Hara, and Hara's parents. No one else. Who was he supposed to tell next? Probably his parents.... How will he tell them? Junhyung was getting worried. He was also worried about what they would say.... Too much things to deal with at a young age. It was hard.

 

Hara walked into the front door. He heard the tv from the livingroom so she assumed that her parents were watching tv. She walked into the livingroom and her parents looked at her at the same time. As soon as she smiled at them, they were relieved.

"So, what's yall's decision?", Hara's dad asked curiously.

"Junhyung oppa wants to keep the baby. He wants to be a dad.", Hara answered.

"That's good sweetheart.... that's some good news.", Hara's mom said.

Hara nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry mom and dad. I'm so sorry. That's just all I can say right now.... I feel terrible... Sorry for not being responsible. I'm just so sorry.", Hara told them quietly. Tears fell from her eyes again. She stood there, staring at the floor, she was ashamed.

Hara's mom came over to Hara to hug her. "It's alright baby. It's okay. Don't worry sweetie, everything is fine. Your dad and I talked about this, we want you guys to be happy so just have the child and we will help to raise it. Alright?", Hara's mom told Hara while wiping her tears.

"Thanks.... you guys are the best. The bestest parents ever.", Hara told them.

Hara's dad smiled and nodded. He turned off the tv and walked towards Hara. "Good night hun. Remember to take care of yourself.", he said.

Hara nodded and gave her dad a big hug. She was glad to have an amazing parent like this. She was just so glad....

 

 

On the other hand, Junhyung had no idea how to tell his parents. He was scared his parents would beat him to death and just tell him to get rid of the child... He was nervous. It was a warm night when he told his parents that he would come over tonight with Hara to talk about things. Junhyung and Hara stood by the front door, hesitating to ring the door bell.

"It's going to be okay....", Junhyung whispered. He squeezed her hands tightly and rang the bell. Hara and Junhyung were shaking inside. They were really nervous.

Junhyung's mom greeted them happily. She hugged both of them and let them in. Junhyung's dad was watching tv in the livingroom while drinking coffee. He turned off the tv and turned the attention to Junhyung and Hara.

Junhyung's mom brought out cups of tea and apples. They all sat down in the living room coffee table and started talking.

"So, what brings you guys here today?", Junhyung's dad spoke out.

Junhyung gulped and looked at Hara. Hara nodded and grinned.

"Mom...Dad? Listen to me carefully okay?", Junhyung started out bravely. "I got Hara pregnant. She's 3 weeks pregnant. She got check ups at the hospital a couple days ago....", Junhyung continued. After saying that, he looked at the floor, hoped they wouldn't slap him across the face. There was a long silence..

 

"Are you guys even ready to take care of a child? Are you guys responsible for this? Taking care of a baby isn't easy. Did you guys think through before making one?", Junyung's mom told them a few minutes later. She sounded a little upset and frustrated.

"It was an accident.... I'm sorry mom and dad. I'm so sorry. But, I promise.... I will be a good dad. I will take responsibility to take care of the baby. I promise......", Junhyung answered.

Junhyung's dad sighed loudly. Hara couldn't say anything. She felt bad.

"Is everything good Hara? Are you feeling fine?", Junhyung's dad asked Hara in a calm, friendly voice.

Hara looked up and was really surprised inside.... Junhyung was shocked by his dad's reaction also.

"ye..yeah. I'm totally fine. Thank you.", Hara replied.

"Yubo, what are you thinking? Hara is pregnant. Junhyung is going to be a dad! This is insane!", Junhyung's mom told her husband.

"Calm down sweetie. I got this.", Junhyung's dad replied. "You guys listen to me. I will accept the pregnancy. You guys be responsible in taking care of the child. Be a good parent. Make the child happy and healthy. I'm counting on you son. I'm trusting you. Be a man. Okay?", Junhyung's dad said while giving him a pat on the back.

Junhyung smiled and nodded. "Thanks dad. I will...", Junhyung replied.

Junhyung's mom listened to Junhyung's dad's words and took a breath. "What did your parent say?", she asked Hara.

"They told us to be good parents.... They also said they would help raise it.", Junhyung answered for Hara. Hara nodded and looked at his mom.

"Where are you going to live after having the baby? When are you guys going to get married?", Junhyung's mom asked constantly.

"Mom, don't worry. Hara's parents told us that I can live with Hara and them at her apartment with the baby because they have plenty of room. And marriage, we aren't going to worry about that right now....", Junhyung answered.

"Do your companies know about this?", Junhyung's dad pointed out.

"...no. Not yet. We will tell them soon though. But we aren't going to tell the internet or anything yet.", Hara said.

Junhyung's parents nodded and stood up. Junhyung and Hara stood up also. "We will be heading out now... Thanks for understanding. Thank you.", Junhyung told his parents. Junhyung's dad smiled and held his shoulders. "Congrats son.", he said to Junhyung. Junhyung smiled back and held Hara's hand. "You take care of yourself now, okay Hara?", Junhyung's mom said while holding her other hand. "I will. Thanks so much.", Hara smiled.

Junhyung and Hara walked out of the apartment builiding with loads of things off their shoulders. They were so glad that both parents approved this. They were just so happy.

"Oppa~ Do you want a boy or a girl?", Hara asked Junhyung happily.

"Hmm.... I kind of want a girl. But, a boy is fine too. I can't wait to find out.", Junhyung told Hara.

"Same. The doctor told me that he would call me in a few weeks for an appointment. Oh, and he said we will be able to find out the gender when I'm about 15 weeks pregnant.", Hara told Junhyung.

"Oh ok. Did the hospital people recognize you?", Junhyung asked curiously.

"Yeah they did. But, they promised me that they wouldn't spread it. Plus, the doctor and the nurse that will be taking care of me throughout my pregnancy is really old. The doctor is like in his 50s and the nurse is in her late 40s so they didn't even care who I was. Haha.", Hara answered.

"Phew. That's good. I will go to your appointment if I can. BUT, I WILL go when we find out the gender.", Junhyung told her.

Hara laughed and nodded. They walked down to the parking lot to their car and drove off.

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)