#3

I'm Yours

A few minutes flew by and Junhyung finally made his decision. He will not kill the baby that's inside of Hara. He will just not. He will be a good father to keep that baby safe. "I will be a good father and show people that I can be a good dad. I will be the kind of father that my child is proud of.", he thought to himself. He knows that it will be hard. He knows it. BUT, he doesn't want to kill the precious baby that he and Hara made.

Hara didn't know what to do. She honestly didn't want to kill the baby. She honestly wanted to raise it. She was just scared of what people will think about this and she was scared of what Junhyung will say. She remembered the time when Junhyung told her that he doesn't get along with babies/kids. Hara literally gave up. She knew Junhyung will definitely say something that will just break Hara's heart.

                                                                              

"We are going to keep the baby.", Junhyung finally spoke out bravely.

Hara heard his words and she turned her head to look at him. Junhyung looked back at her.

"....do you mean that?", Hara asked surprisingly.

Junhyung nodded while wiping her tears. He gave her a warm smile. Hara was relieved a little. She sat back on the bench and sighed.

"By the way, how did I get you pregnant?", Junhyung asked curiously.

"I was wondering about this too. I think it's when you came over to my apartment when my parents went to Jaeju Island.... You slept over....and we...ya know....drank beer and lost our minds and had a little fun....", Hara said slowly. Her face turned red.

"Ohhhh yeah...... Sorry. I just lost it that night.", Junhyung told her.

"Hehe, it's okay... Do you think we can be good parents?", Hara asked while sitting up to make eyecontact with him.

Junhyung nodded and grabbed her hands. "I will protect YOU and our baby no matter what.", he told her.

"Oh. And... we need to get married right? Since you got me pregnant.", Hara said.

Junhyung laughed and put his hands on Hara's stomach. "Of course. We were already going to get married soon. Looks like our baby helped us move our marriage a little forward.", Junhyung answered.

Hara laughed and put her hand over his hand. They felt Hara's stomach together. Junhyung smiled and kissed Hara's cheek.

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)