#13

I'm Yours

Hey Readers! I'm gonna skip right to when Hara is 35 weeks pregnant because I wanna hurry up and get to a new fanfic which will be about Hara and Junhyung officially raising the baby. This fanfic was basically a "Pregnancy" fanfic. I hope you guys will read the second version too! =) 

 

Hara's stomach was literally really really big. She was now about 35 weeks pregnant. She went to checkups/appointments everytime and attended young mother lessons once every week. She did her very best in order to be an amazing mom. Junhyung was busy for the past few weeks. He had an Asia tour for about 3 weeks. Now, the tour ended, he was free from schedules for a couple more weeks. He hoped he wouldn't have any schedules on the day Hara is at the hospital giving birth.

Hara got backpains at nights but it went away eventually. The hospital called to check on her. They told them to stay at the hospital by the time she was about 37-38 weeks. She and Junhyung decided that it would be a good idea to stay at the hospital when she was 38 weeks so they just waited for that time.

Junhyung, Hara, and Hara's parents had already decorated the baby's room. They put a yellow wallpaper that had blue stars on them. There were two cribs. One pink, one blue. It was next to one another. They also had soft carpet on the floor, toy boxes, book shelves, and high chairs. Junhyung bought a diaper changing table thing on the internet. It was very expensive but it was worth it because it came with lots of supplies.
Everything was set. They spent the rest of the remaining weeks reading to the babies and eating good foods. Hara was getting nervous as time went closer to her due date. The doctor predicted her due date to be December 15th. It was still November, but she was getting scared.

"Umma...does it hurt?", Hara kept asking.

"Hara-yah, if you are so worried, do you just want to do C-section?", her mom told her while cooking dinner.

"But no... Natural birth is healthier for the babies.", Hara said.

"Then don't worry about it. If you keep stressing out about it, it's bad for you. It will hurt, I can just say that but like your husband says, it is all worth it. Okay?", Hara's mom explained clearly.

Hara nodded and sighed. She walked out of the kitchen and went into the babies room. Junhyung's dad had bought the twin stroller for Jiyeon and Jihoon. It was sky blue and big and comfortable-looking. It was standing right next to the cribs. She touched it and smiled. She couldn't wait to take the babies for a walk when they get a little older.

Junhyung walked in the room with boxes. He was carrying it and it looked quite heavy.

Hara gasped and looked at him. "Woah what are those??", Hara asked.

"My fans bought baby stuff for me as a present...haha", Junhyung told her.

"Really??", Hara asked while looking in the box.

"Yup. I went to go talk to Father Hong and as soon as I walked in, there were loads of presents for Beast. Manager hyungs said take mine home so phew here it is. I put things I will use in our room and the things for babies I decided to put it in here.", Junhyung explained.

"Ohhh.", Hara replied.

Junhyung took the things out of the box. There were baby books, toys, pajamas, socks, etc.

"OMG. Your fans are nice!", Hara shouted.

Junhyung laughed. He was proud.

"We don't even have to buy all these stuff! Fans buy all of them for us! Keke.", Junhyung exclaimed.

Hara smiled and put the books in the shelf. They organized all of the stuff and looked around the room.

"The day is getting closer and closer. I can't wait.", Hara said quietly.

Junhyung put his arm around Hara and smiled. He put his hand on Hara's stomach.

"Yong Jiyeon and Yong Jihoon, daddy and mommy will see you soon. Be a healthy!", Junhyung said. Hara laughed and kissed Junhyung on the lips. They absolutely couldnt wait to see their little angels.