#5

I'm Yours

Two weeks later, Junhyung told Father Hong. He flipped. Father Hong just couldn't believe that he would be a father. His eyes grew big and he hit Junhyung's back. "Dude, you are 26 years old.", Father Hong said to him seriously. 

"I know! All of my friends are married now and they have at least one kid. I think I'm ready too.", Junhyung told him bravely.

"What about b2uties? Are you going to continue with your career?", he asked. 

"Of course. I might be a songwriter for different groups but not at this moment. I might do that once the baby is like 2 or 3. And, I don't care if MY fans leave me.... I understand why they would. I just don't want them to leave the other members. I just want to be happy... And the only way is seeing Hara.", he answered.

Father Hong chuckled. "My Junhyunggie is all grown up.", he said.

Junhyung smiled and nodded. 

"Alright. You guys are gonna marry too?", he asked curiously.

"Yeah. We are planning to when the baby is born.", Junhyung replied. 

"Okay. We can mention about the baby once you guys get married.", Father Hong explained.

Junhyung stood up and bowed. He walked out and sighed. Another load off my shoulder, Junhyung thought. s and his managers all knew now. They were shocked and disappointed at him but they understood. 

 

Hara also talked to her company leaders. They were worried about how she would perform with a baby inside of her and how the fans will take this situation. 

".....um.. I thinking of...going out of the group.", Hara told them quietly.

The representatives all looked up at the same time and sighed. 

"That's the only way the rest of the members would not get mean comments. Plus, I won't even be able to perform once I have the baby....", Hara explained. 

"Okay. So when are you planning that?", one of the leaders asked. 

"In about 3 monthes. I will have to see.", Hara answered. "I will let you know when I am getting ready. I'm sorry. I just wanna rest at home now and live a mom-life. And be a good mom.", she continued. 

They all nodded and took a deep breath. "Alright. Whatever you want to do Hara. Take care of yourself.", they said. 

Hara smiled and stood up. "Thanks.", she said. Hara walked out of the room and went up to a room where her members and her managers were. She told them the whole story. She spent lots of time talking about it one by one. Of course they were all surprised and disappointed. But, that didn't change her mind from getting out of the group. After spending about 2 hours talking about it, she came out of the building and went home. She was exhausted. On her ride home with one of the managers, she kept touching her stomach. She felt the baby inside. The baby somehow felt big for her. Hmm.... Maybe, this is normal, she thought. She couldn't wait to find out the gender. 

Hara was in her house with her parents. Junhyung unlocked the front door and walked in. Hara's parents gave him the passcode lock so he could get in to see Hara. They loved Junhyung so much. Junhyung greeted them and set his bag down on the floor. Hara got up and gave Junhyung a kiss. 

"I missed you! Are you done with your schedules?", Hara asked excitedly.

"Keke I missed you too. And mmhmm. No schedules tomorrow! Hehe.", he answered.

Hara smiled and they walked into Hara's room. Hara's room was big. The bed was big, she had a big tv, big space, big everything. Hara and Junhyung sat on the bed and Junhyung looked at Hara's stomach. 

"How many weeks is it?", he asked while touching it.

"7 weeks. Time goes by fast. Next appointment is in two weeks. You better come with me.", Hara said. 

"I will. I promise.", Junhyung answered,

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)