#12

I'm Yours

"Boy and a girl? That's great!", Junhyung's dad shouted. Junhyung and Hara went over to Junhyung's parents house to pick up baby stuff his parents bought them. Junhyung's mom LOVED buying baby stuff. She loved babies, she was now very happy about Hara's pregnancy.

"Your mom bought so much for the twins. I told her it was enough for now but nothing can stop her.", Junhyung's dad told them.

Junhyung's mom brought all the stuff out and Hara gasped. There were baby books, baby clothes, toys, diapers, baby towels, soft blankets, etc.

"Mom..... Hara is only like 4-5 months pregnant... We have plenty of time...", Junhyung said while looking through the stuff.

"Dear, it's good to buy them in advance. Oh! And my friends also brought some of them over so it was nice of them~ Oh look look. I bought it in pretty colors that was suitable for both boys and girls and look what we have! A boy&girl twin! Aren't I the smartest grandma ever?", Junhyung's mom asked excitedly.

Hara laughed and told her it was a fabulous idea. Junhyung just shook his head and sighed. He actually did like all the stuff his mom bought for the twins. He was just too shy to express his feelings.

After packing all of them in big bags, they all sat in the diningroom to talk.

"Oh yeah Eomeonim(girls call mother in law this) and Abeonim(girls call father in law like this) oppa and I have been thinking of baby names and couldn't decide. Do you have any ideas?", Hara asked after taking a sip of orange juice.

"Hmm... Junhyung's dad and I were gonna name one of our child Jiyeon. But we ended up having two boys. I honestly wanted you guys to name one of your child Jiyeon.", she answered.

"Jiyeon? That's actually a cute name.", Hara replied.

"I know right!", Hara's mom shouted.

"I actually like it mom. Since you chose our girl's name, Jangmonim (boys call their mother in law this) and Jangin eoreun (boys call their father in law this) can choose the boy's name. How's that?", Junhyung announced.

"That's fine with us.", Junhyung's parents said.

Hara grinned and nodded.

"Yong Jiyeon. That's so cute!", Junhyung's mom said. They all laughed and continued talking about the baby.


Hara and Junhyung got back home after a few hours. They carried ALL of the stuff Junhyung's mom bought for the twins in to the house. They put it nicely in their rooms and changed into comfortable clothes. After that, they went to the living room to talk with Hara's parents this time.

"Okay mom, dad. We found out the gender.", Hara said right when she sat down on the chair.

"Really? What are the genders?", Hara's dad asked.

"Boy and a girl. Fair and equal right?", Junhyung said.

"That's really good! Totally equal and fair.", Hara's mom said excitedly.
"Yeah!  Eomeonim and Abeonim were also really happy. OH! They named our girl already. It's Jiyeon. We love the name hehe. Now you guys can name the boy's name.", Hara announced.

"Jiyeon. That's a beautiful name.", Hara's dad told them.

Junhyung smiled.

"Hmm.... What about Jihoon?", Hara's dad asked.

"Jihoon? Jiyeon, Jihoon. That's cute. What do you think umma?", Hara asked.

"Jihoon. Yong Jihoon. Umm.. I guess that works~", she replied.

"Oppa? Do you think that's good? Jiyeon and Jihoon?", Hara asked Junhyung.

Junhyung smiled and nodded. "Whatever you would like. I think Jiyeon and Jihoon are perfect twin names.", Junhyung explained.

"I think so too! Yong Jiyeon, Yong Jihoon. That's so cute.", Hara said.

"I think I will start buying baby stuff for you guys.", Hara's dad said.
"Omg. Eomeonim already bought like a whole bunch. Didn't you see us brining them in? BUT if you want, more stuff is welcomed hehe.", Hara said.

Junhyung laughed and pinched Hara's cheek.

After having dinner and all, Hara and Junhyung said good night to Hara's parents and went to their room. They closed the door and went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their face. After that, they the tv and sat on their bed.

"Oh yeah by the way.... You don't need to be in your dorm or anything?", Hara asked curiously.

"No I can be in the dorm whenever I want. Father Hong said it was alright to stay with you as long as I drive to the hair shop by myself before our schedules and meet my members and manager hyungs there. Father Hong is really nice isn't he? Hehe.", Junhyung explained.

"Haha yeah I guess so keke. And you don't have schedules these days?", Hara asked again.

"Nope. We are doing individual work right now. I think no Beast schedules for awhile. Yoseop and Hyuseung are in a musical, Dujun and Gikwang are filming dramas, and Dongwoon, I have no idea... I think he is filming for CFs these days and I am writing songs for groups with Shinsadong Tiger Hyung. Everyone is concentrated on individual work for now.", Junhyung explained.

"Ohhh. That's cool.", Hara replied.

Junhyung nodded and went in the blanket. Hara turned off the lights but kept the tv on. She and Junhyung continued watching tv until Junhyung finally fell asleep. It was 12:15 AM. Hara turned off the tv. She was tired. She got in the blankets and laid down. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in a few minutes...

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment~ :)