#7

I'm Yours

It had only been about 10 weeks but Hara's stomach bloated fast. The doctor says it's because there's two babies but Hara wasn't used to that yet. After telling Hara and Junhyung's parents, they were SO happy about the news. Junhyung's dad went out to get some toys even though they had plenty of time. Hara's parents made Hara really good food and bought her every food she wanted to eat because the baby needs a lot of food in order to be healthy.

"Ughh I can't eat it", Hara complained.

"Why?", Junhyung asked while eating.

"The smell....bleh it feels like I'm going to puke...", Hara said while pushing her food away.

"Oh is this the thing the pregnant people have to deal with? I don't know the name.", Junhyung replied while putting his spoon down. He felt bad enjoying the food when Hara couldn't.

"It's called the morning sickness or the pregnancy sickness. Most pregnant people have to deal with it. It will probably feel like you are about to puke whenever you smell or eat food. Looks like Hara is dealing with that right now.", Hara's mom explained.

"Ugh I feel terrible. I'm gonna go lay down.", Hara said while standing up.

Junhyung was worried. After Hara left, Junhyung just sat on the table and finished eating with Hara's mom.

Junhyung finished eating and he washed the dishes for Hara's mom. After doing that, he went to the room to check on Hara. She was sitting on the bed with a laptop on her lap. She was browsing the internet, reading through pregnancy information. Junhyung sat next to her and read it with her.

"I'm kinda scared...", Hara told Junhyung.

Junhyung looked at her and asked why.

"Because....what if I do something wrong and hurt the baby? What if I won't be able to eat a lot because of the pregnancy sickness? So much to worry about oppa...", Hara told him in a sad tone.
Junhyung laughed and hugged her tightly. "It's okay Hara. I'm here for you. Everything is going to be okay. You need to stop worrying about it.", Junhyung told her nicely.

Hara nodded and hugged him back.

 

A few days later, Hara went to her company, the DSP Media, to tell them that she was going to go out of the group because her stomach was coming out and she needed to rest. She felt terrible on her way there. She looked out the window the whole car ride with her mom. They finally arrived and got out of the car. She walked in and went up to the meeting room. Kara members were there also. They all greeted Hara and her mom. They sat down and started the meeting.

The representatives started out with a bunch of questions and Hara answered it all.

"So... You are planning to?", Jiyoung asked seriously.

Hara nodded. Everyone sat quietly and didn't say a word. The leader stood and walked to get her contract out of a folder.

"Okay. If you sign here, you are officially out of the group.", he told her while giving her a pen.

Hara slowly picked up her pen and hesitated. Her mom was next to her watching. Hara looked up at her members and gave them a warm smile.
"Thank you for being the best members ever...And I'm sorry...", Hara said quietly. Tears formed and slowly came down. Her four members got up and walked over to her. Hara got up and they all hugged.

"Hara-yah...it's okay. It's fine.", Gyuri whispered to her. They were all crying and hugging.....

 

Hara was home after signing out of her contract. She sat on her bed with the lights off, door closed. She was quietly crying... Her mom went out to get groceries, her dad was at work, and Junhyung was in Singapore for a fansigning. Hara stood up and walked to grab some tissue. She dried her eyes and took a deep breath. It's okay Hara. I did this for my kids, she thought to herself. Hara grabbed a children's book from her shelf and walked back to the bed. Junhyung's parents had bought her lots of books for her to read for the babies. She decided to read it to them.

"Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Peter. He was a lonely boy ever since his family moved down to the farm.", Hara read while rubbing her stomach.

She continued reading and after awhile, she felt something. She felt one of the baby move! She felt it! Hara stopped reading and looked down at her stomach. She smiled big. I guess being a mom isn't bad after all!, she said to herself.

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)