chapter 8

Letting you go

 ~~~~~~chapter 8~~~~~~

It's been 2 days since Hyeri has been left alone stroling through Jeju island. Luckily the owner of the café, she was in, let her stay in their tiny but enough to live in apartment together with her and her husband. At first Hyeri didn't want to accept the lady owner's offer to stay there but as she looked at the time and saw that it already was past midnight she knew there was no way for her to find another place that she could stay over night at that hour.

So she offered to help them in their café as a waitress for free insisting that she would leave at that late hour if the other female wouldn't accept her request. Surprisingly the little café had more costumers than what Hyeri had imagined. Especially in the mornings and afternoons the café is filled with lots of different costumers, from tourists to business men and women.

Actually she has more than enough money to go to one of the luxurious hotels on Jeju but it was nice to once in a while stay in a cosy home filled with happiness. Of course this doesn't change the fact that she will have to get back to her "reality". Being busy in the capital of South Korea, Seoul.

I have to find some time to go buy me a new cell phone

~~~~~~

While Hyeri is in the cosy little café there is a male turning the whole island upside down searching for her. Have not slept even one minute the whole night it seems it is not surprising for Jaejoong to feel a little frustrated. Aish! Seriously why am I searching for her?! I shouldn't care about where she is and just turn back home and have a long sleep. Yeah that's what I'm gonna do now! Go, go, go, go He bit his lower lip nervously while making a U turn to go back to his home.

Well his plan on returning home has somehow changed because instead of stopping in front of his doorstep he parks in front of a café. Argh!!!! Frustrated as he is he grabs his hair and then hits his steering wheel angrily. Damn why can't I get you out of my mind?!

As he went off his car to see the café he usually visits during his stay in Jeju he sighs and went to the entrace. Well since I'm already here I can as well drink a coffee and it's been awhile since I visited ahjumma and ahjussi.

As he opens the door to the café a bell rings indicating a new costumer. Hearing a gasp Jae looks up to see what the reason is to see the cause of his sleepless night standing awkwardly in front of him and holding a tablet with three cubs of coffees. Well she was holding the tablet before it fell down to the ground for the cubs to shatter into pieces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well it's just a short update ~o~ mianhae I've been quite busy and couldn't write much

I've been thinking of adding more thoughts of the characters and wanted to know what you guys think about this :D

I would be overjoyed to see comments and more subscribtions ;)

♥fallenangel