under the same sky

Letting you go

~~~~~~chapter 10~~~~~~

The next few days Jaejoong took Hyeri sight seeing. They visited some of the must have seen sights in Jeju and had much fun.

At night Jaejoong would take her out to a strole along the coast or watch the nightsky pointing out constellations they recognizes.

"See, those five stars there?" Jae points towards the nightsky. "Those five are called Cassiopeia" he turns his head sideways towards Hyeri seeing her looking at the place he pointed at intently. Feeling his glare she also turns her head towards his and locked eyes with him. The world around them seems to stop and time loses its meaning. 

His eyes moves down to her lips and without hesistating he captures them with a soft kiss. Hyeri was taken aback und doesn't really realize what was happening. Jae moves back, turns his direction back towards the night sky again and starts laughing awkwardly. 

"Sorry it wasn't on purpose." Jae once again locks eyes with her "Just ... your lips were so inviting" Hyeri started to blush at his statement. Moving closer to her he wrapps his arms around her waist and cuddled with her. Slowly Hyeri also wrapps her arms around his waist and takes in his allouring scent. Unknowingly a smile forms around their lips and they wanted this moment to last a little bit longer. 

You've really changed me ... I hope to for us to stay together just like now ... I will never let you go ...

After that night the two have become even closer. Just like a couple they have spent their time with hugging and kissing. But not one of the two have confessed their real feelings towards each other. 

~~~~~~

It was already way passed midnight when Hyeri was woken up by a buzzling phone beside her. Jaejoong has insited on buying her a new one since he was the one at fault for breaking her phone when they first met.  Luckily she still could use her old phone number so she didn't had to inform all her friends and family members about a new number. Lazily she grabs the buzzling thing beside her and without taking a look at who the caller is she just picked up the call. 

"Yo~boseyo?" she says while trying to surpress a yawn. 

"Hyeri-ah you have to come back to Seoul immediately!"  the voice on the other line half shouted at her. Surprised and still a little sleepy she was shocked at the loud intruder. "Who are you and why are you calling me at ...." she takes her phone from her ear to see what time it it. "At 3 A.M. in the morning?" 

"Have you bumbed your head or why don't you recognize my voice ahjumma? It's me your oh-so-beloved best friend and assistant."  the voice replied. "Oh good morning Chun Hee" Hyeri replies while sitting up and turning on the night lamp beside her bed. "Why are you calling at this hour again and don't ever call me an ahjumma again do you hear me?" 

Hearing a groan at her friends end and some paper moving she wonders of why she would call her during her vacation. "Like I've said you have to come back immediately. There has been some contracts missing and they changed the date of the presentation to the 20th which is in two days. You are the one who handled all those so I don't know how to explain the details to the clients." Chun Hee quickly tells Hyeri about more details and also about the already booked ticket from Jeju island back to Seoul. Hyeri looks at her phone's clock to see that she only have about 2 hours untill her flight will take off. Sighing she agrees with coming back and hung up. 

She stands up from her bed and makes her way to the bathroom to clean herself up and then to start packing her things. After everything is done and a quick glance towards the clock to see that she still has a little more than one hour to go she went out of the room to search for a paper and a pen. 

Hyeri is going to leave at the early hour and doesn't want to wake up a sleeping Jaejoong so she doesn't have another option as to write him a message about her leaving.  She sat down at the dining table and starts to write. 

She called a cap and told him to drive to the airport. She went to the counter and got her ticket. Before boarding, she takes another look at the rising sun of Jeju. With a smile she turns back and went through the gate. 

~~~~~~

Jaejoong suddenly wakes up from his sleep and graps the clock standing on the night stand to see the time 4:50 AM.

He went down to get himself something to drink before returning to this bed. While he pours himself a glass of water his eyes fell on a paper lying on the table secured by a heartshaped candle. Jae moves towards the paper to find out that it is a letter. Placing down the glass he picks up the letter and read it 

 

Dear Jaejoong, 

when you're reading this I've already left Jeju. I've got a call from my assistant back in Seoul and sadly I have to rush back because of some matters.

The time with you was amazing and I won't ever forget. 

I hope we will somehow stay in contact even when we can't see each other as much as before.

With Love ♥ yours Hyeri

After reading the letter he rushes towards her room in a rush to find it cleaned up and without Hyeri. Going back to his room he stands at his window looking at the rising sun 

We will meet again... I will once again find you... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah another update :D so Hyeri left :( poor Jae but I'm sure they will somehow meet again XD

did some of you notice the, more or less, hidden message? ;) I just couldn't hold myself back when I was writing about them watching the stars 

Cassiopeia will always be my favoirite constalation 

Yunho is going to appear in the next chapter to stay tuned 

and once again a great thanks to amy91luvKey  for the amazing poster and background

>comment and subsribe< 

♥fallenangel

comment replies:

@kpopartory  yeah he brought her back with him and let her stay there :D I'm feeling sorry while writing this fanfiction T^T how can I be so cruel and let Yunho suffer? 

@Jun_KOI_Mi the real drama is going to start next chapter so make sure to read it :D