My heart in pain

Letting you go

~~~~~~chapter 11~~~~~~

After arriving at Incheon International Airport Hyeri picks up her luggage and went out to surprisingly see Yunho already waiting for her. Chun Hee called him early in the morning and asked him to pick her up at the airport because she is still busy with some paper work. Of course he accepted immediately and once he spotted her walking out of the gate a smile appeared on his face.

He approached Hyeri who stopped after seeing him. Yunho gave her a welcome back hug and took her bags from her.

"Welcome back home my dear, how was your trip?" Yunho really wanted to ask her about the man he heard through the phone the other day but just couldn't. He doesn't want to destroy his hopes in believing that she is still available and not someone else's already.

"It was wonderful Yunho ah~ the best vacation I ever had" she answered dreamingly while flashbacks of her stay in Jeju with Jaejoong appeared in her mind and doesn't notice the frown appearing on Yunho's face. Hyeri was so into it that she almost tripped over a step at the entrance if not Yunho would have held her back with his free hand. Startled she playfully sticked her tongue out at Yunho and ran away without knowing where he parked his car. Noticing this she ran back. "Oppa~" Hyeri cutely said. "Where have you parked your car?"

Yunho laughed heartedly at her behaviour for her cheeks to redden of embarrassment. She looked down kicking the non existing stone. He ruffled her hair and bend down to her "It's the other way, at dock A1" and gave her the keys for the car. She looked up at him took the keys and after another mehrong she ran towards the right direction. Yunho was left behind for the moment, another frown appeared on his handsome face.

I wonder what or who the person is to make this trip so wonderful to you.

He sighed before walking towards his car and a waiting Hyeri.

~~~~~~

The car ride was full of laughter as Yunho was telling Hyeri about the children who are hospitalized where he is working at. "They really miss you, you should come and visit them these days" He looked towards Hyeri who was deeply thinking about something. "Hyeri, what are you thinking about?" He asks and nudge her with his hand. Awakened by this she looks at him "Ah ... I was thinking about what I will get them next time I visit", she says when actually she was thinking about Jaejoong and when she will meet him again.

"Anything will do, they just wants to see you. Especially Kyun, he was pestering me about when will you come" She laughed hearing him talking about the little boy who declared to be her future husband. "May I qoute him >Are you hiding my yeobo?? Why isn't she visiting me?? If you are really hiding her then I will sue you for kidnapping< Can you believe that a 6-year-old boy is threatining me" They both started laughing while imagining Kyun talking to Yunho like that.

As the laughter died down Yunho looks at Hyeri again, a smile still on her face. I wish I could really hide you, so no one will take you away from me.

Noticing the silence and also his stare, she turns her head towards him and tilts her head sideways. Yunho focused on the road again while his right hands ruffels through her hair.

"Ahhh... Hyeri ah~ omma and appa had been asking me when you and your family will come over for dinner." He once again smiled her way. "You know it's been awhile since you last visited."

Their two families had always been good friends, that's whay Yunho and Hyeri have known each other since they were toodlers.

"Well I will ask my parents when they can come over. I really miss ommonim and abonim." she said overjoyed thinking about Yunho's lovely parents. The two families are really close and so it's just normal for them to call the parents of each other ommonim and abonim.

Hearing her say ommonin and abonim makes me want her to become my wife. But will she accept my heart...?

 ~~~~~~

A man in his fifties is sitting at a desk in an office reading through documents lying in frong of him. Suddenly a phone's ringing interrupted the silence in the office. "Yoboseyo, Jung Jin Seang speaking", he anwers.

"Hi my old friend, this is Jungyu I wanted to discuss with you something about Yunho and Hyeri." he hears the caller, an old friend of his, Hyeri's father talking. A smile appears as he was listening to his friend's proposal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another update :D I'm truly sorry for the long wait but now school is almost finished so I will get a lot of freetime.

As I wrote before Yunho will appear in this chapter :D So what are Yunho's and Hyeri's parents planning?

Well maybe Yunho's wish soon will come true ...

>comment and subsribe< are really appreaciated ♥ fallenangel

comment replies:

@kpopartory  it's like the saying "all good things will come to an end" but they will meet again soon :D

@Jun_KOI_Mi Yunho is really in love with Hyeri since a long time and it seems like their parents are fulfilling his wish