chapter 3

Letting you go

 

~~~~~~chapter 3~~~~~~

 

~ Your actions got me startled over and over again. There is no one else that can get me enraged like you. ~

 

Jae gets shocked by the girl’s sudden exclamation so he stumbles back and unfortunately trips over the on the ground lying foot mat.  Before his so called “guest” could even react she is already standing in front of a fainted body.

The dumbfounded girl tilts her head to the side and watches the deadly silent body lying on the ground. Hm… so what should I do now? She moves nearer to the Jaejoong’s body and with her right foot she lightly kicks him, trying to wake him up with no success.

Even though Jaejoong fainted he is still holding his black HTC in his hand with which he was talking to Yoochun a while back. The girl could hear a voice coming out of his phone faintly talking, asking “Jae, hey Jae are you still there?? Is everything ok? Jaejoong!” The man’s yelling is somehow getting on her nerves so she picks up the mentioned phone and tells the man “Oh excuse me but the owner of this phone just fainted and right now I’m trying to think of a way to wake him up. So please call back later.” With this she hung up on Yoochun who was startled on the other end of the line and couldn’t respond the girl who was talking on his friend’s phone before she hung up on him.

~~~~~~

When Jaejoong wakes up he is lying on his couch. His eyes are moving around trying to recall how he got to here. That’s weird … How come I’m lying on my couch? He slowly sits up feeling the headache of the collision with ground and searches for the clock which shows him that it soon will be midnight. Jae could not understand how he got there and why he slept for so long. Suddenly he hears a gentle humming coming from the kitchen. Wondering who it could be he stands up and makes his way to the mentioned place of the house. It couldn’t be a thief, if it is I wouldn’t still be alive. So who is it?

The door of the kitchen is lightly opened so he peers through the gap to see the back view of the girl at his front door again. What is she doing here? This is not her house! He got angered by her actions of moving around in his house freely without his permission to come in. A stranger, a mere stranger!

That’s his reason when of loudly tear open the door and coming into the kitchen shouting “YAH! Who are you?”

The girl who was pouring hot water into two glasses got frightened and in that same moment she let the water boiler dropping out of her hand to the ground spilling the hot water all over her right foot.

Feeling the arching foot of hers she falls down her hand clasps her burned foot and she tries to hold back the tears.

Jaejoong on the other hand still stands at the door and got startled by what is happening in front of him. After seeing the girl hurting herself with the boiling water because of him yelling at her, he feels very guilty and doesn’t know what to do. Minutes past the girl was still sitting on the ground and clasping her wounded foot silently cursing the man standing like a rock at the door. Finally Jae wakes up from his frozen state and runs to the girl and kneels down. “A..re are you ok?” he asks her. To his surprise the girl yells at him in a fierce tone “Do I look like I’m fine??!!” and gasps at her aching foot again. “Do you really don’t know what to do or why are you still standing there? Go and get the first aid kit.” She says while glancing at him. Without further ado he stands up and runs into the bathroom searching for the first aid kit. After finding the desired tool he runs back into the kitchen and sat beside the stranger not knowing if he could apply the medicine or not. But after seeing the girl in pain for so long he couldn’t let the wound be like this any longer so he takes her foot softly and lays it on his knee.

This time she was the one to be startled, she doesn’t think he would be the one to apply the medicine on her foot due to his actions from earlier and due to her being a total stranger. Her eyes lays on him full of admiration, forgetting all the grudges she was holding from before. “Argh…” He stops after hearing her. This time he asks her in a different tone, a somehow caring one “Are you ok? Does it still hurt a lot?” She shakes her head, not finding the right words to reply.

Jaejoong finishes applying the medicine and bandaging her foot, he helps her to sit on a chair nearby. Taking the mop out of the closet he starts to clean the kitchen of the spilled water. Finishing this task he sat on the other side of the table where the girl was seated and looks at her from head to toe.

She feels like being a doll in a display window. She clears giving him the sign that she feels uncomfortable by his gaze. He looks at her and tries to remember where he has seen this strange girl but couldn’t recognize her. “So, … Ehm…What are you doing here?”

She looks up to lock gazes with him and answers “I wanted to give you back something” She tries to stand up to get her bag to realize her foot still hurting and falls back onto her chair. Jaejoong realizing what she wanted to do, stands up and moves to where she has placed her bag. Giving her the bag he watches her fishing out a black purse to recognize it’s his purse which he thought he had lost. “Here I think this should be yours.” She hands over the purse and continues “I am the girl you bumped into a while back and fell down to drench myself in the rain. Even though I didn’t really want to meet you again I thought maybe you would need your purse…so I searched for your house address.”

“oh ok thank you” was his only respond to her story. “So I guess I will se~ “ his talk was interrupted by a loud thunder outside followed by a new pouring sound of water. She gulped thinking about him shoving her out of his house onto the raining streets to be drenched again. He sighed seeing her expression he could not just send this girl out even though she is a mere stranger to him.

There lays silence over the two persons sitting in the now neat kitchen. “I … I have a request. Can I stay here for tonight?” Her question makes him look up at her again to see her pleading look. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

somehow I think this chapter didn't turned out this well ...

still hope you guys like the update

@iluvlollipops yeah there story starts 2 years ago 

@VivanLuvDBSK I think your question has been answered by this chapter ;)

Comment and subscribe ;)

♥fallenangel