chapter 5

Letting you go

 

~~~~~~chapter 5~~~~~~

 

~ Your smile is addicting more than a drug can ever be. As long as I can see a smile on your face I will do everything to maintain it. ~

The sun shines brightly into the neat white decorated house of Jaejoong. The warm sunrays make its way to the sleeping faces of the two persons lying silently on the bed. “Hm…” Hyeri stirs when she couldn’t stand the sunrays blending on her face anymore. Rolling to the side she stretches out and let out a yawn. Rubbing her sleepy face to fully wake up her eyes starts to wander around the unfamiliar room. Where am I? Am I dreaming … wasn’t I sitting in front of that jerks door?? While thinking this she rolls around to face a still sleeping Jaejoong. Ah! So an angel rescued me. A smile spreads on her face as her hand makes it way to the mentioned person she thought is an angel. The angel’s skin is so pure. Her hand moves nearer and nearer . . . just a millisecond before she could touch his face Jaejoong suddenly says “Am I that handsome?”

Startled she quickly withdraws her hand and turns her back to him to hear him chuckling while sitting up on the bed. Leaning in to her he whispers in her ear “Like what you saw?” before starting to break into a loud laughter after seeing her body literary turning into stone. Jae removes the covers and stands up, stretching on the way to the bathroom while Hyeri is still lying on the bed motionless.

Right before he closes the bathroom door he moves around facing the bed and exclaims “Next time you better make sure I’m not awake” to let out another fit of laughter.

ARGH!!! That jerk to think he is an angel… DAMN IT! She clenches her hand into a fist and punches the pillow next to her imagining it being Jaejoong. She still didn’t know why she was lying next to that man when he refused to let her stay last night. Realizing that she picks up the covers to look at herself to see whether she was still wearing her clothes or not. A sigh of relief escapes out of her when she could see her body still dressed in her clothes and not what she worries at the moment to find. What had she done to deserve all this, the last day been just so exhausting for her and now she still didn’t know what to do. Maybe it really wasn’t a good idea to come her alone! After settling her thoughts she hears the door of the bathroom open, she picks herself up and runs to the bathroom shoving the shocked Jaejoong out and shut the door quickly. Jae turns his head around and couldn’t help but to chuckle at the somehow cute girl again. “So she is still embarrassed”

~~~~~~

Sitting face to face at the kitchen counter they aren’t bothering to start a conversation. Despite the silence the two of them doesn’t feel awkward in each other’s presence anymore. Somehow this feeling got lost within a day of knowing the other person.

Hyeri wants to reach for the salt which is standing opposite of her, next to Jaejoong’s bowl of rice but couldn’t reach it on her own because the counter is just too huge. There is no other way as to ask the man sitting in front of her to hand her the salt so she could continue eating. She clears before opening her moth  . . . but the man she thought is an angel beat her to it. He reaches for the salt and hands her the salt as if he could read her mind. “If you are asking yourself whether I could read your mind or not I can clearly tell you I can’t. I’m not some kind of monster you know I just combined one and one to know you want to have the salt.” Hyeri got kind of shocked to see the one she thought wasn’t noticing her clumsiness in trying to reach for the salt helping her.

After she adds salt into her dish she puts the salt down and looks up at Jaejoong. He halts his eating and also looks up to meet eyes with the girl. This continues for a few minutes until she let out her soft voice, barely a whisper “Thank you for everything” and smiles brightly at him.

He is so startled by her smile that he forgets to chew before he gulps the food down his throat that’s why he chokes on the food he had in his mouth. Wanting to reach for his glass of water he got even more surprised when he sees Hyeri on her feet holding the glass and helps him while he drinks. When Hyeri sees Jaejoongs funny expression she tries to hold back her laughter with holding her hand in front of but she just couldn’t hold back for too long. As she put down the glass she automatically kneels down on the floor with her hands embracing her stomach and laughing all her might out.

Jeajoong on the other side just looks at her with a blank expression. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update ;) I just got carried away yesterday 

please comment and subscribe ;)

♥fallenangel