For now it's a secret

Letting you go

~~~~~~chapter 12~~~~~~

After Hyeri left him, Jaejoong decided to return to Seoul, too. Once he arrived he called up the guys and told them to meet him at the usual club since it has been awhile since they've seen each other. He first returned to his office to get some documents he has to review and brought them back to his house. Finishing half of them he saw the time and went to get ready and drove in his Audi R8 to "Black Rose". 

Loud music blasted through the speakers of  the club while Jaejoong is sitting in the VIP room waiting for his friends to come. He bends forward and pour himself his thrid glass of his favourite wine, a smile never leaving his face. Leaning back Jae swirls his glass lightly, enjoying the taste while it ran down his throat.

A knock got his attention as the door to the room was pushed and revealed Changmin and Yoochun making their way beside him. Jaejoong puts down the glass and stand up to greet his friends with manly hugs (A/N: I don't know how to describe it XD). Yoochun and Changmin settled down on both side of Jaejoong, Changmin on his left and Yoochun on his right. A waiter noticing their arrival comes in to take their order. 

"So hyung, what held you back from coming home?", Changmin asks as he starred at the oldest of them. 

"Yeah hyung, it must have been something great, since you postponed all of your meetings", Yoochun joins in their conversation. Both Changmin and Yoochun were now facing Jaejoong who only smiles at them as a response. The younger two noticed their hyungs strange behaviour and lock eyes. 

They lead a silent conversation through their eyes. Curious as they were they wanted to know more about the mystery their hyung didn't reaveal and it definitely had something to do with a girl. Suddenly Changmin got Jaejoong in a tight armlock after Yoochun gave him the sign with his eyes. 

"Hyung spill it out!!! We know it has something to do with a girl. If you don't I won't release you", Changmin threatened and Yoochun nods in agreement. 

"YAH!!!" Jae screamed at them as he unlock himself from Changmin and knocks on both heads to get pouts from both of them and reaches for his glass of wine. A sly smile appears on Yoochun's face as he got nearer to Jaejoong and whispered "So it has something to do with a girl" to quickly retread before the older guy could hit him again. 

Changmin and him burst out in laughter seeing their hyung stressed out by them. They gave eachother a hi-five behind Jae's back before they turned back to the front as the waiter came back with their drinks. The two were now sitting as closed to Jaejoong as they could to force an answer out and satisfy their curiousity. 

"Oh come on hyung, tell us, tell us, t-t-t-t-tell us", they whined and stand up to do the "tell me" dance of the Wonder Girls. Jae just shooks his head in embarassment, not understanding how he is friends with such childish men. "Ok, ok, I will tell you but please stop this girly act of yours.", he gave up to Yoochun and Changmin. Hearing their hyung giving in they both immediately sits down next to Jae again, waiting for him to tell them about his trip to Jeju and especially anticipating the part about the girl. 

"You're right, there is a girl" Jae begins as another smile spread over his face. "She is wonderful", he continues. "I will introduce you to her, once our relationship is stable. For now it's a secret.", Jae finishes to the other two's dissatisfaction. He just spilled out some information, feeding them with more curiousity to just stop and get them frustrated. 

Sighing Yoochun bends down to grab his glass of Whiskey and takes a sip of it. "You and Yunho are both so secretive about your love life." 

Hearing the name of his best friend Jae turns his head towards Changmin to aks him about his whereabouts.

"Yunho called and said that he and Junsu will come a little bit later, because his parents wanted to talk to him about something important. While Junsu had an emergency meeting at the company.", Changmin answers him, emptying his glass. Just as he was about to put down his glass on the table the door once again opened revealing the two mentioned persons the three were waiting for. Another round of greetings were started before all of them settled down. 

"What did your parents wanted to talk to you about?" Jaejoong asks Yunho, who was now sitting between Jae and Changmin. "Ah... ye... for now it's a secret. I will tell you all about it when it's confirmed." Yunho answered with a wide smile. 

~~~~~~

Sitting in her office Hyeri went through the contract she has to finish for the next day. 

Looking at the time she saw that it was already passed midnight. Massaging her temples, she stretches before starting to pack everything she will need to take home. Shutting down the computer, Hyeri makes her way out of the office, locking it and heads towards her car. 

On her way home, her phone suddenly starts ringing. Hyeri looks at her phone to see who the caller is and puts him on loudspeaker.

"Yoboseyo? Why are you calling me so late at night?"

"Is that the way to greet me after you left me this morning waking up alone?", the caller answered.

"Mianhae Jae-ah, I really had to rush back and didn't want to wake you up this early", Hyeri answered as she turn right after hearing his sad voice. "But where are you? It seems like there is music playing in the background."

"Still you should have woken me up. I'm out with the boys, it's been awhile since I've met them...so yeah...", Jaejoong awkwardly laughed, not really knowing whether she will be upset about this. When he didn't hear her say anything back he starts to panick but then she just says a "oh that's great". 

Just that? She just says a >oh that's great< he wonders. But then he realizes that it was really late already but if his guess is right then she is still out, as he hears the noice of cars and the street. "Where are you now? You're still out this late?"

"I'm on my way hom from the office." Hyeri answered as she pulls her car towards the entrance of her house. 

~~~~~~

Yunho went out of the VIP room as he wanted to call Hyeri to make sure she was at least on her way back home. Since they were childhood friends he knew how stubborn Hyeri can be and often forgets the time when she is working. 

He picks up his phone and calls her but didn't get through. "Is she talking on the phone with someone this late?", he mutters while glancing at this phone's clock to see it was already 1 A.M..

Well then I will send her messege, she must be talking with Chunhee right now. Those girls are always talking for hours. Yunho laughs at his thought about the two girls' endless phonecalls. 

After sending the messege Yunho looks up to see Jaejoong standing in a corner talking on the phone secretly. He laughs as he remembers what Yoochun had told him the moment Jaejoong went out. 

"Jaejoong hyung has someone he loves. He's been all secretive about her and I bet he went out to call her"

He turned into a complete loverboy Yunho thought as he shooks his head. 

"Jaejoong-ah let's go back or else the guys are gonna drink everything and leave nothing for us.", he calls out to his hyung who nods in return signalizing him that he will need two more minutes. 

~~~~~~

"Hyeri-ah I have to go now. Let's meet up when you get the time. Bye my love", Jae says before hearing a "Yeah, ok I will go to bed now. Bye." and hung up. 

He went to Yunho who was standing in front of the room's door waiting for him. Upon his arrival Yunho throws an arm around Jae's shoulder and aks him "So, you got a girl?" with a cheeky smile while both make their way into the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well I've got an infection in my right eye since the start of the week and wasn't able to sit for long in front of the laptop. It finally got a little better after I went to the doctor and got some eye drops. 

:D I'm really happy to get some more subscribers but there was only 1 comment :( 

I hope to see more comments until next time XD (but of course I'm not forcing anyone to comment)

oh and have you guys listened to Yunho and Changmin's new album/single? "Android" and "Blink" are awesome ♥ 

>comment and subsribe< are really appreaciated ♥ fallenangel

if you guys are interested please go and have a look at my other story ;) 100 days promise - 99 days with you