chapter 6

Letting you go

~~~~~~chapter 6~~~~~~

 

~ How can you be so cute? Is there a formula for your sweetness?

If there is I want to take it and make another you,

keeping this double of you from everyone else

just for myself to see ~

 

Hyeri bites her lips, her eyes blinking every second looking towards Jaejoong who is moving around in his house. She doesn’t have the courage to ask Jaejoong for another thing again, as he already helped her too much, helping bandaging her foot Ok it was actually his fault letting her stay in his house even though she is a mere stranger to him, lending her his clothes which are visibly too big for her and also cooking for her. But what can she do if she doesn’t ask him for his help again? Going around the island feeling like a lost puppy . . . No! Definitely not! She shakes her head at this thought and jump of the couch she was sitting on. Moving nearer to him who is standing right in front of a very expensive looking vase she stands just behind him not saying a word.

Her hand which is covered by his shirt lifts itself and taps him on his back a few times. Jaejoong turns around to meet Hyeri’s face only inches away from his own. Felling the awkward position they are in he moves back a little seeing her eyes continuing to blink endlessly. With his moving back she moves nearer to him What does she want from me? When he sees her smirk he just wanted to turn around and run away from her as she somehow looks scary, like a predator waiting for its prey. As he thought that Jae really turns around to bump into the vase he was dusting off a few moments ago.

His hands moves, trying to reach out for the falling vase in front of him but he was too slow. His eyes close as he hears the crashing sound of his beloved vase now lying in thousands of pieces on the ground. Holding back his anger he turns around to Heyri who now is biting on her lips feeling guilty for scaring Jae. Her hands playing with the hem of the shirt she wears trying to avoid Jaejoong’s eyes. Jae comes nearer and nearer to see her nervous side he cannot hold back the impulse to so he tilted his head near Hyeri’s looking at her from below completely forgetting his anger towards her. Hyeri suddenly feeling his presence so near to her own body moves her head to the other side of where Jae’s face is.

Jaejoong even though noticing her nervously trying to avoid his face still whispers in her ears “So ~ What did you wanna tell me?” His breath lightly touching her ears giving her Goosebumps all over her body.

Hearing him she automatically moves her head to face him to realize how small their distance is. Hyeri pushes Jae away from herself and says in a rush “Ineedyour help togetmyluggagebackbecauseI needaphonetocalltheairport.” Jae blinks a few times before replying to her “Eh . . . what did you say?” From everything she said he only could understand one word which is “help”.

“I . . . I need your help because I accidentally send my luggage to Japan instead to Jeju and because you bump into me yesterday my phone got broken so … “ Somehow her plead got into a compensational speech “so you have to help me get it back!”

Her courage to tell him her thoughts leaves her immediately after telling him. Jaejoong could only glare at her and ask himself how he could withstand her mood swings.

~~~~~~

Jaejoong hurries to get to his car while Hyeri behind him drags her now finally arrived luggage with her. She still is like a lost puppy on her way searching for her owner. Jaejoong still feeling her presence behind him stops without a sound and turns around. Hyeri who was looking down while walking bumps into Jae’s chest. “So why are still following me? You got what you wanted.” Jae asks her while looking down at her.

Hyeri lifts her head up looking at Jae with doggy eyes saying “I still don’t know where my rented apartment is. So can you …” “Argh! What did I do to deserve this?!” he exclaims. When he met eyes with the girl again he regretted it immediately, seeing her eyes filling with tears which threatens to fall down. He sighs for the umpteenth time, Jae gave up counting his sighing a while back. “Come on we don’t have the whole day” turning around he starts heading to his car again.

The girl quickly gets her things and luggage together and starts running after Jae who stops again just a few meters away from her which get her to stop also. He moves around looking at her petite figure and take the luggage out of her hand with his right hand and with the left one he grabs her hand pulling her faster to his car.

Arriving at their destination where Hyeri’s rented apartment is located at they got off the car and rings the doorbell of the owner’s apartment just right beside the one the girl rented.

“Yeah who is there?” a voice from inside asks. “Oh I’m the one who rented the apartment from you but I got lost yesterday so I couldn’t come. Could you give me the keys now?” Hyeri answers.

The owner, a small old granny opens her doors and looks at the two persons standing right in front of her. “Aw~ such a young couple. How cute, are the two of you going on a vacation together?” the old granny asks the boy and girl who she thought are a couple. This got the both of them to be fully shocked and couldn’t reply to the granny. “So I see the two of you are embarrassed, the youth today, so cute ~” Not knowing the truth the old granny continues with her guesses but when Hyeri and Jae hears the granny saying “But I’m so sorry I thought you wouldn’t come so I rented it to someone else”  and bow at them the wake up from their shocked state to stare at the granny speechlessly.

After biding goodbye to the granny, even though she couldn’t rent Hyeri her apartment, they make their way to Jae’s car again. “So …” Jae starts “where are you going to now?” Suddenly Hyeri glides down to the ground, kneeling and feeling lost overall. She doesn’t know what to do there is no one she knows here on Jeju Island so where could she go to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating the whole week *MIANHAEYO!*

This week and next week I have an internship so I only got a few hours every day to go online and couldn't write the chapter

But I promise I will write the 7th chapter this weekend and will be updating it next week for sure

I hope I can also write the 8th chapter next week

Comment, subscribe and update ;) I'm always so happy to see you all comment 

♥fallenangel