Chapter 5

Choice

This chapter is the one of last week that I didn't update here until today, so enjoy ^^ I'm working on the one of this day, so in an hour maybe it will be update ^^


When Kyuhyun opened his eyes, the first thing that he saw was blond platinum hair upon the white pillow, the gold hairs were shining at the lights of the sun that went through the window, and Kyuhyun smiled sweet without noticing.

I wish all my days will be like this forever

And he hugged the sleeping boy; Kyuhyun opened his eyes shocked and jumped out of the bed worried.

He wasn’t supposed to be there, the monks will probably see him and his Pyeha will ask why he wasn’t training with his master; the general of generals, the more skillful after his father, the one that he found yesterday night it was living with the monks, so he were very fast and went out of the room through the window, saying a farewell in his mind to the blond child.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun was a little frustrated now that he knew why JiYong wasn’t practicing with him and his master, but with the monks.

“What wrong? These days you seem off?” asked worried his master; the general with his red-dark outfit covered under his black armor, walking to the boy.

Kyuhyun stared at him thoughtfully and sighed again.

What was the problem to tell him his worries, his master already knew that he was seeing the blond boy, but still he was afraid that one day he would tell his Pyeha, so he negate with a shake of his head.

“Nothing” and the general chuckled ruffling the kid’s hair, obtaining a strange stare from the little.

“I’ll tell you my name if you tell me your worry” proposed and Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows confused.

“Your name master, is acknowledging for all the warriors and soldiers in this kingdom and others as well” he answered and the other smiled more.

“But not my real name boy” and then he put out his sword “but since you don’t want to talk, I guess we need to train now” and the little kid started to send lunges to his master.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

The promised day arrived and Kyuhyun was with a big smile on his face, making some draws with a branch before the lake that was under the waterfall.

He then heard some noises and turned to his left, watching the blond kid smiling at him cutely and getting near to him at the same time.

“Kyuhyun-ssi!” exclaimed the other and Kyuhyun dropped the branch and wave a little hello to Eunhyuk.

“How” he doubted “How are you now?” asked concerned and Eunhyk smiled his gummy one.

“Fine, it was just some dizziness” and Kyuhyun frowned at the replied, because he knew now that it was something more meaningful that a simple dizziness but he let it pass since he didn’t want to spoil the moment, because for him every second with that child was now like some precious treasure that he needed to keep on his heart.

“I want to show you something” said Kyuhyun, offering his hand to Eunyhuk, the latter took it after a few seconds of thinking about it and with doubt, but when he felt the warm hand of Kyuhyun and saw the smile of the small kid, he too smiled widely and tightened a little the hold.

They walked for around half an hour, between the bushes, flower, and mushrooms and else, until they reach some cave, Eunhyuk blinked since he never saw that place before and Kyuhyun smiled pulling him slightly to the open hole of the cave.

When Eunhyuk put a step inside, he close a little his eyes at the darkness and then when he keep walking with Kyuhyun behind him, both following some little, almost invisible light before them.

The blond kid widened his eyes when they reach the light, at the sight of some candles atop of the rocks, adorning some plain space decorated with beige and blue blankets with white petals of roses above the silky fabric and the blond kid turned to the other puzzled and blushing hard.

“What-I mean-this-what” and Kyuhyun chuckled sounded silly and said opening his arms before the blond kid, like if exposing all his being and at the same time showing his hard-work on the place.

“Master told me that a nice date is with candles, blankets and roses” started to explain Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was panting hard because the excessive training that day.

“Oh, you’re exhausted, so let’s stop here” said the general on his armor; his master, with his sword on hand, but Kyuhyun started to attack again.

“Not, until you tell me how a real date is” and the general started to laugh, if he would know this kid was stubborn under a simply joke, he would never had tell him that the blond kid has had a date with JiYong before.

And Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows, adding at his explication.

“I bet this is better than the one you had with prince JiYong” and Eunhyuk watched him confused.

“You refer to the time when Master Yong Woo send us to train on the mountain for five days without food or anything else?” asked the blond kid, obtaining a startled expression from Kyuhyun.

“Ah?” and Eunhyuk giggled.

“Yeah, this is much better” and he sat up on the blankets, they were soft and comfortable, so he left himself lay on the spongy fabric, giggling soundlessly.

“This is like heaven” and Kyuhyun spellbound just nodded and left himself rest beside the blond kid, feeling at that moment shy for some reason, then when Kyuhyun saw the peaceful expression of calm on Eunhyuk closed eyes, he hold his breath, then sighed and later talk a softly.

“Heaven”

They just were lying down there, with their eyes closed, just relaxing in the company of the other, between the decorated place and their mixed respiration; harmonic.

When they opened they eyes after unknowing minutes or maybe hours, they watched each other and smiled, playing then with the flowers petals, throwing them on the air and giggling until Eunhyuk entanglement his foot on one blanket and falling on his back, his hand extended like if wanting to grab on something while Kyuhyun widened his eyes and hold the hand of Eunhyuk trying to prevent him from falling but failing, then both kids now were lying on the covers. Kyuhyun above Eunhyuk, both blinking confused; the blond blushing more than the raven one.

Their breaths were in sync, his eyes locked on the other and their noses less than an inch from the other.

No words were told.

It was like magic and their hearts started to beat a little faster than before even when the environment were quiet.

And then…

Both started to laugh a loud while separating themselves of the other.

“You were so silly” pointed Kyuhyun in a try to hide his own blush and nervousness.

“Sorry” was the short replied of the other now that the shocked passed away and then he smiled again, a warm one; “but I’m glad you were here to grab me” and Kyuhyun hm-ed glancing the other side, opposed to the blond kid.

“I will always been here for you. I swear” and then they giggled and stood, letting the cave and returning to the waterfall, promising each other to meet again tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

“Your adopted son is being skipping some hours of his training lessons” said one unknown soldier to his Pyeha.

“Call the Master of Kyuhyun; General Youngbae” and the soldier replied with a high yes.

The General greet his majesty and bow, his head a little low, evading glance the other.

“I heard that Kyuhyun was skipping his lessons, it’s true?” and the Master of Kyuhyun; General Youngbae glance for the first time the King.

“Pyeha, my disciple wasn’t skipping lessons, he is just so skillful that I give him more time for himself” he answered and his Pyeha nodded not really convinced.

“You’re not hiding anything form right?” and the General negate.

“How could I, if you were the one that help into hiding on this place after I were done?” and his Pyeha nodded again, this time satisfaced.

“Good, but maybe Kyuhyun hasn’t told you everything he knows, I’ll send someone to watch him then” and General Youngbae didn’t show his worry or his surprise, he just asked.

“Don’t you trust in me? I’m willing to give my life for you” said without meaning it but hiding that very well.

“I do trust, but I don’t trust that child” and his Pyeha ordered everyone to left, calling one of his most trustful man, one ninja covered with dark, only his eyes showing.

“Go and follow the adopted son, tell me if he is hiding me something” and like the shadow he was, the ninja disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

“You can’t see him anymore” said the high priest to his son and Eunhyuk blinked.

“How did you know” Eunhyuk turned to Shindong and he shake his head in negation.

“He didn’t say anything to me, I just saw him by chance” the voice was stern and serious.

“Do you’re going to kill him?” asked worried the blond kid and his Master; his father; Yoong Woo negate.

“He is the adopted son of his Pyeha” and Eunhyuk widened his eyes surprised but said nothing “and he is one person that can’t be with you” stated Yoong Woo startling Eunhyuk.

“Why?” he dared to ask and Yoong Woo inhale a big breath.

“I can’t say it” and then a voice were heard, it was smooth but it hurt like a sharp blade the blond kid.

“Because he hates the only survivor of the wealth gods” and Eunhyuk widened his eyes in surprise and hurt.

“No, that can’t be true, you’re lying to me Taeyang, you’re lying!” he shouted the last words grabbing with his hand the fabric of his clothes at the height of his chest “You’re lying” finished in a murmur and the named walked to the kid and hugged him tight.

“I never lie to you, I own you my life, you have my loyalty, my friendship and my everything to protect you, even from myself” and Eunhyuk started to cry, after all, he was really a monster, he was hated by the first person he thought more like a brother or a friend, still with an unknown feeling but yet so strong that it was hurting him.

“Why…” he whispered and Taeyang apart a little, so he can hear the kid better “Why didn’t he said nothing to me yet” and Taeyang, the one demon of earth that one time Eunhyuk saved, the one that was the Master on arms of Kyuhyun and the best General of his Pyeha army with the name of Youngbae; answered to the kid.

“Because he still doesn’t know” and Eunhyuk buried his face on Taeyang chest and cried aloud his pain, while being watched with guilt and sorrow by his Master Yoong Woo and his brother; Shindong.

“It’s not okay, but at least you now know the true” said Taeyang, patting Eunhyuk’s back softly. “So, keep strong for your farewell with him tomorrow” and Eunhyuk didn’t answered, just keep crying, grabbing onto the man, or better said; demon.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Kyuhyun awoke with a smile, like one he had never before. Later on, he dressed himself with his light blue hanfu and put his vest of metal to train, he went to the practice yard like always and wait for his master.

“Hey, kid. Ready?” was greeted like always and he nodded, holding some random sword that were putted for training and replied.

“Always I am” and his Master started to give him instructions and made the kid hit some trunk repetly times before he could have a duel with his disciple.

“Good, but again, just for kill some lower demon” and Kyuhyun frowned and his Master smirked.

Meanwhile the ninja were following Kyuhyun and keep his profile low, almost like air, but that wans’t enough for some demon’s senses.

After the training lesson had ended; and Kyuhyun went out of the yard. The General step a little hard on the ground; making shake the place a bit; then the ninja fell on the ground and General Yongbae smirked.

“What we have here? Maybe you want to steal his Pyeha secrets?” and he signaled with his index finger ‘no, no’ and put his sword high for kill the person, when his Pyeha appeared.

“Youngbae, he is my follower and is on a task, so let him be” and the General bit his under-cheek hard.

I can’t, if I do that, he will know.

“But his Pyeha, he was being very suspicious” tried to gain time in vain.

“I trust in him, so let him be” and the voice of his Pyeha were hard and cold “or do you plan to reveal against me?” and Youngbae step aside, letting the ninja go.

“I’ll never do that” not yet.

He bowed and his Pyeha smirked.

“I’m glad to hear that”

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

The waterfall was magnificent like other days, the birds were chirping and singing, the animals were running free, and one blond kid were waiting for a dark haired kid.

“Hi” said Kyuhyun with a little effort, because he ran to fast in order to arrive before Eunhyuk, but he couldn’t anyway.

“Hi” greeted back without joy, almost like if he was without soul.

“Are you okay?” and Eunhyuk then smiled and nodded.

At least this time I’ll treasure it because is the last.

“I’m okay” and he now smiled a true one, obtaining other from Kyuhyun.

That day, they played, they went again to the cave and talk about how was Kyuhyun day and how Eunhyuk meet JiYong, then, they returned to the waterfall and start to splash water on the other face inside the lake.

Both kids laughing, both kids playing without anything else in the world; no worries, no grudges, no fear, nothing; just Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, nothing else.

The water was transparent like their hearts at that moment, and joy was on the environment.

Kyuhyun then realize something that a kid usual not noticed until being grown.

I…love him.

Eunhyuk smiled when the water touched his face and seeing Kyuhyun eyes he thought.

I’ll treasure him.

Then, everything were upside down in a moment, soldiers were surround them, the kid stopped his play and watch each other concerned, more Eunhyuk than Kyuhyun.

Behind the soldier started to show some men; his Pyeha, smirking.

“I guess I asked you before if you meet someone on the temple” said harsh watching Kyuhyun and he avert his gaze from the man.

“Nevermind. I now then must to tell you something” the smir on his Pyeha face went bigger and some soldiers took Eunhyuk by the arms and start to separated him from Kyuhyun that tried to prevent that, but failed at some sword on his neck.

“Did you know that this…thing” and Eunhyuk flinck at the last word, his eyes starting to water, shaking his head from side to side.

“Please his Pyeha, don’t say it” Eunhyuk begged, being ignored without mercy from the older.

 “This… is the only and unique survivor of the wealth’s gods clan” Kyhyuk widened is eyes in shock, and Eunhyuk shut his eyelids in sorrow, tears started to fall to his cheeks, and Kyuhyun were grabbed too by the arms.

“It’s a lie!!!” he shout with all his might and Eunhyuk started to sobbed.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” repeat the blond kid, and Kyuhyuk struggled for being free, failing.

“It’s a lie!!” he shouted again, watching the sobbing kid and hearing the hard laugh of his Pyeha, he felt how his strength were disappearing slowly, so he asked to the blond kid like once were like an angel for him.

“Did you knew?” hurt was evident on his voice, and Eunhyuk opened his eyes, watching the other’s eyes.

“I…” he trailed off, wanting to delay the answer “I… knew” and all strength were lost in that moment of Kyuhyun’s body and all the bright on his dark eyes disappear in a moment and start to laugh.

“You…” Kyuhyun pointed without force towards Eunhyuk “you are really a monster” and all were shattered on that moment.


Thank you so much for comment and subscribe, also for read this at LJ ^^

Its_Why: Thank you, I hope you like this too ^^

EriiAR: I like possesive Kyu too >.< thank you

Ami_SuJuElf: I already reveal it on this chapter, but I will answer ^^ to JiYong because he thought that JiYong was the most kind an nice person he had met after Shindong and because he treat Shindong as his brother, he didn't swear his loyalty to him but JiYong. Yeah, it was dangerous the closeness between Kyu and Hyuk, I feel sorry u.u  thank you so much for your advice, I'm trying to take care of that now that you say it to me, thank you ^^ I hope this one will be not so confuse, thank's again :D

Kyuwifey: Thank's unnie, saranghe!!