His Whisper is the Lucifer

Standing Out of the Crowd

Taemin’s POV:

After being RUDELY told to leave the stage (Hyung or not, Jjong’s sooooo gonna pay, you mark my words), I saw that my lovely lady was making to exit the stage to her seat in the front,  grabbed the girl by the arm, and proceeded to pull her backstage. She followed, seeming much more reluctant than most would be. I mean, I am an idol after all, even if I don’t always act like it.

“Yah!” she screamed, “What are you doing pabo?! Let go of me!” The girl struggled quite violently, with more strength than I would have expected from someone her size, causing me to grip her that much tighter. I really didn’t want to hurt her, but she didn’t leave me with much of a choice.

When we finally got backstage, away from the noise of the fans, as well as the prying eyes of my fellow bandmates, I turned to her and asking in all seriousness, “If I let go of your arm, will you run away?”

She gaped, staring at me like I had suddenly turned into a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eater. She responded with what seemed to be a brutally honest, “Probably.”

Humph. This girl, she just would not cooperate with me…aish, such a pain. “Well, damn. I was hoping you would just cooperate…” I replied, trailing off suggestively at the end and moving slightly closer to her, just to mess with her head.

She face flashed through several different emotions over the next minute or so, fear, then dismissal, more fear, then more dismissal, finally reaching a halt at annoyance and apprehension mixed with curiosity. (I’m so curious yeah~ XD)

“Yah! Cooperate with what?” She said quite loudly.

I simply looked at her for about a minute, and calmly responded, “I just want to ask you something…”

Looking a bit scared, the girl replied cautiously, “What do you want to ask me…?”

Gazing directly into her eyes, which by now, I did simply because I could not bear to not be so near this beauty without basking in it, I said slowly and somewhat lamely, “I wanted to ask…will you…be my dance partner?”

The only way to possibly describe her expression was derp. She had the world’s derpiest derp face ever seen. By anyone. Anywhere. Ever. Her jaw went slack, and her eyes became like glowing green saucers. Yes, green eyes, like glistening emeralds awash in a sea of brilliant stars. Damn, I really sound like a chump. I must be in love…I shook my head to and fro, attempting to clear my mind and focus on her answer. As yet however, she did not respond to my inquiry, only kept staring at me like I was the purple people-eater again. -_-‘

Sensing that the girl had become rather tongue-tied, I attempted to ease the awkwardness by asking the burning question on the tip of my tongue:

“What’s your name?”  Yes, genius, I know. I love this girl, at least, I think that’s what this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach means, yet I didn’t know even the most basic things about her, her name, for example. The simplicity and somewhat spontaneity of my question startled her from her silent reverie.

 “My…name?” She responded, still sounded dazed. Wow, did I choose a really stupid girl to fall in love with?

“Yes, pabo, your name. You do have a name, I assume?” My use of the word pabo seemed to clear the rest of her confusion rather quickly.

“Of course I have a name! I don’t go giving it out to strange boys simply because they’re infatuated with me.” She shot me a look, almost daring me to contradict her assumption that I was “infatuated” with her.

After debating the pros and cons of my decision…haha, who am I kidding? I WANT to do this. So much. Still holding her arm, although much looser now, I turned us around so that her body was against the wall which had previously been behind me. Placing my hands on either side of her body, I effectively trapped her between myself and the wall.

I heard her breath hitch and knew that I would get my way. Just to see how far she would let me go, I began to lean in towards her, at a slight downward angle, so that our faces would be exactly the same height. Staring deeply into her mesmerizing eyes (dammit, I’m doing it again!), I glanced down at her lips, then, barely brushing my lips against hers, I whispered seductively, “Do you feel like telling me your name now…?”