Not a Troll Chapter ^^

Standing Out of the Crowd

A/N: It’s at the beginning of the chapter?! ^o^ the world is ending! Wait, no, that’s not until December~ XD lol so I’m gonna try a new writing style; third person omniscient, which in normal people speak means that I will not be writing from a specific character’s point of view, but rather enlightening the readers about ALL characters thoughts and feelings. Let me know what you think of this style in the comment section below~ ^.^  p.s. sorry for  trolling last chapter! ^^’ mianhe!!! *bows until nose touches the ground*

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! The high-pitched honk shook Sun Hi from her reverie, refocusing her attention on the road, where she had been swerving into the other lane. Quickly adjusting the position of the car, she shouts “Mianhe!!” at the angry ajusshi that had honked at her and bows her head in his direction. This is all HIS fault. Stupid perfect dancing maknae. Sun Hi knew it was ridiculous to even pretend that she didn’t like Taemin at this point, because she was obviously head-over-heels for him.

Miraculously, Sun Hi makes it back to her apartment/dorm in one piece, parking rather haphazardly in her rush to get upstairs and rant to Kira about the beautiful, wonderful, perfect dancing machine that is Lee Taemin. (can’t tell I’m a Taemint, can ya? XD) She trips on the way up the stairs, receiving a minor cut on her left forearm, which begins to bleed, though she’s so caught up in thoughts of love and Taemin and dancing that she doesn’t even notice the slight pain or the bright splash of red on her arm.

Kira, who’s sitting on the couch watching some random historical documentary, jumps up in surprise when Sun Hi comes bursting in and runs over to her. Sun Hi grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her rapidly while runs about a mile a second, Kira catching snippets of sentences and random words:

“Taemin…kiss…perfect…dancing…money…so happy…think I’m in love.”

“SSSSSTTTOOOPPPP!!!” Kira shouts, removing herself from her crazy best friend’s grip. “Sunny, honey, I know you’re excited, but you have to slow down. I can’t understand a word you’re saying when you start speed-talking.”

Sun Hi takes a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down, succeeding only partially, as she still talks really fast, anxious to tell her friend about her business-meeting-turned-date. “Well, first we went to this cute little café and we talked about dancing a duet together and I was really excited because I love dancing and SHINee’s dancing machine wants to dance with me!!!”

“Wait, whoa. WHAT?!?! You get to PERFORM WITH SHINEE!?!?!” Kira’s expression turned into a mix of disbelief, happiness, and that crazy fangirl smile that’s slightly creepy.

“YES!!! Well, maybe. I’ll have to talk to my aunt…and I still have to confirm the amount of money I’ll get from it because I still have to help support Jae Jin and my aunt.” Sun Hi’s expression became a bit cloudy and less ecstatic, though she remained extremely hyper about the whole situation.

“…I can’t believe you.” Kira gave Sun Hi a look that could wilt a cart full of freshly-picked cabbage.

Genuinely confused, Sun Hi replied, “What? Are you mad ‘cause I borrowed your car? It’s fine, I swear! Not a scratch!”

“No, it’s not-wait, YOU TOOK MY CAR?!” Kira exploded angrily on Sun Hi, who sheepishly nods, making excuses in her defense, “Mianhe unnie~ I’m really sorry! I was going to be late and it’s Taemin and I wasn’t in my right mind and I told you that I was taking it! I promise, I’ll do whatever you want to make up for it!”

Kira glares for another minute before her expression changes slowly from righteous anger to cunningly smug. Uh-oh…this can’t be good. Sun Hi braces herself for whatever ridiculous scheme that’s planted itself in her best friend’s brain. She loves her like a sister, but sometimes she worries about her sanity. As well she should.

Kira, who’d turned away from Sun Hi in anger, now spins slowly around, with a crazy smile plastered on her face. This is gonna be worse than I thought, isn’t it? Sun Hi silently curses herself for choosing such insane friends. Then again, if her friends weren’t crazy, her life would be much less entertaining.

“So…have you met the rest of SHINee, then?” Kira asks.

Sun Hi, sensing ulterior motives responds cautiously, “No…why?” She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her friend.

Kira grinned widely, looking more like the Cheshire cat than a teacher education major in college. “Because…I’ve decided how you’re going to pay me back for stealing my car.

Sun Hi grumbled, “I didn’t really steal it…I just kind of…borrowed it without permission…well, let’s have it then. What’s my punishment?” Please don’t be something that’s going to make me regret ever meeting her…Sun Hi prayed silently to any deities that might be listening.

Kira’s grin only grew wider, surely her smile would split her face in half if it got any bigger. “You,” She pointed to Sun Hi, nearly jabbing her finger into the other girl’s chest, “are going to introduce me to my future husband.” Sun Hi groaned out loud. Not this shenanigans again…Kira had gone through a period of time freshman year in which she was determined to marry one of the members of SHINee. The tallest one in fact. Be afraid, Sun Hi thought, be very afraid, Choi Minho.

 

 

A/N: Sorry it’s not very long, I just really wanted to update~  and I knew I wouldn’t have time this weekend ( my cousin’s getting married!!! Yay~ ^^ ) As always, let me know what you think (of the chapter, the story, your life as a fangirl, etc.) in the comment section below~ Thanks! Have a happy SHINee day~ ^.^

P.S. did the chapter pic creep anyone out? cuz it kinda creeped me out lol XD