Z14

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

"Hellow girls!" Eunhyuk said,trying to make a really deep, manly voice, ending up sounding laughable, just when we arrived the set for some variety show.

"Hi monkey," Sam said, "seen fishy-boy?" Eunhyuk pointes against the dressroom as some stylist came and fixed his un-messy hair. Sam nodded and pulled me with her to the room, only Donghae and Heechul were there.

"Girls, hello!" Heechul greeted, "sent the twins away?" Sam nodded and sat on his lap.

"Yup dearest Oppa, we did!" she kissed his cheek, "and I need to talk to you now! So come on!" she took his hand, pulled him with her out of the door and closed it shut behind them. I heard something get pushed in front of it and then she yelled in English, "Talk to him. I won't let you out before something have happened!!" Then I heard her chuckle and some other members approach and ask what happened. I looked at Donghae who seemed slightly confused.

"What is...?" he asked. I bit my lip and sat down on the chair beside him.

"Sam and the twins says that... That they're sure you... uhm..." I looked down. How embarrassing to say, really!

"I what?" he asked as he moved a bit closer.

"You... That you... It's obvious you like me..." I mumbled and felt my face heat up, "and they want us together..."

"Really? Obvious?!" Donghae asked, "aish, that's... Aish!" he spun around in the chair, making me look up.

"Sam says so..." I said, "and.... y-yeah..."

"SUPER JUNIOR TO THE STUDIO! SUPER JUNIOR TO THE STUDIO!" a voice yelled in the speaker. Donghae automatically got up.

"That's me!" he blurted out. I stared at him for a second, then I started laughing, hiding my mouth with my hand.

"Y-yes it is!" I couldn't stop laughing, "great that you remember!" He blushed.

"Yah! It's not funny!" he pouted cutely. I nodded, still hiding my now smiling mouth,

"It is! You should have seen your face!" He pushed is chair towards me and grabbed my wrist to remove my hand.

"Why are you hiding your smile, huh?" he asked, changing the subject as he looked into my eyes. I blushed and looked down.

"I- you have to go to the studio!" I mumbled, not looking up again, "they just-"

"Heemin look at me. The show is first going to start in twenty minutes so I still have at least five..." he laid a hand under my chin and lifted my head, forcing my eyes to look into his. I gulped.

"Heemin, what are we?" he whispered, repeating the question from yesterday, leaning his forehead against mine. My heart skipped more than one beat and started beating faster and faster. I hesitated, thinking about it one last time, when...

"Lee Donghae what are you doing?!" Donghee had opened the door wide open and behind him stood Heechul and Sam, looking curious in. I pushed myself away from Donghae, got up and went against the door.

"Heemin where are you going? Has he done anythi-" I shook my head.

"No. Oppa, he hasn't..." I said, on the nerve of crying. Why now? Why now, of all times? Why should we get interrupted again?! It had just felt right. Like, he asked me like that again. And then my cousin came.

"Heemin are you-" he grabbed my arm but I pulled it away.

"I'll get some fresh air," I mumbled, "go to your studio..."

 

"Min, are you PMSing?" Sam found me at the roof of the building, "what just happened?" I looked at her with a sigh and shrugged.

"Just got my period. Maybe..." I said and kicked a stone. She sat down beside me and handed me a coke.

"Drink," she said. I nodded gratefully, opened it and took three big mouthfulls.

"That freshened," I said and sent her a smile, "thanks..." She smiled back.

"No prob. Now tell me about it. What happened? And no lies girl! I will find out!" I sighed and drove fingers through my hair. Tell her it? She would find out eventually... And that wouldn't be pretty.

"Araso... B-but don't be mad... Don't interrupt, o-okay?" she nodded.

"Okay!"

 

~ Donghae P.O.V ~

 

"Was it just me, or isn't Hodong hyung started to look a bit tired?" Eunhyuk asked as he pulled of his shirt to change. I shrugged and looked down to finish tying my shoe. I wanted to find Heemin again and talk. She had seemed upset earlier when she left but before that... There was this chemistry I can't describe with words or motions. And then we got interrupted, just when she was about to answer. Again. I looked at my best friend who was trying to sing that english song 'I want it that way'. It was pretty hilarious as he did it, since he tried to take his shirt on looking cool while hitting a high note.

"Hyuk, what in the world are you doing?!" I asked laughing, "you look ridiculous!!" he just keep on singing.

 

“Donghae, Heemin wants to see you,” Sam sat down in the couch beside me. We had arrived the dorms – those of us with a free schedule – without the girls. I heard Heechul tell Shindong that they went home on their own. I looked at her.

“Is-” Sam sent me a gaze.

“Donghae, I know. And now, you go to Heemin and get this cleared, araso?” I nodded and got up. Eunhyuk had followed the conversation, same with Heechul and Yesung.

“What’s going on?” Yesung hyung asked. I shook my head.

“I… it’s complicated. Don’t think wrong about it,” I said before I left them back with Sam who they now sounded to start asking without getting an answer. I went out to the elevator and took it one floor up. Yes, I was too lazy to take the stairs. I opened the door to the girls’ dorm but before I could say anything, Heemin yelled from the kitchen;

“SAMANTHA JAMISON KIM, I SWEAR, IF YOU EVER-” she walked to the hall but stopped when she saw me and stared. I stared back. She stood there in an apron, holding a spatula against me and were totally soaked in something that looked like tomatosauce. It looked like she just had cleaned her head with a wet piece of clothes.

“Heemin…” I said, “what happened?” she lowered the spatula.

“W-why are you… why are you here?” she asked, “where is Sam?” I walked to her and brushed some of the fluid of her, then smelled it. Yup, tomatosauce.

“Sam told me to come… did she do this to you?” I asked. Nothing evil against Sam, but it could look like her. ‘Accidently’ spilling tomatosauce and then run away. I smiled a bit just by the thought.

“Yeah…” Heemin nodded, “we were fooling around while she was opening the canister and then she dropped it on me…“ What a big canister, just saying. I grabbed Heemin’s hand and pulled her with me against the bathroom.

“Let’s wash this of you before you permanently will get a smell of tomatoes, shall we?” I asked and opened the door. She widened her eyes but let me help her into the shower and turn on the water.

“WAH IT’S COLD!” she whined and jumped out against me. I grabbed her and she stared at me for a second and our eyes met. My heart started beating faster by the touch between our bodies.

“O-oh… so-sorry…” she mumbled and stepped back, “uhm… I can… I can shower myself…” she said. I nodded.

“Then… then I’ll… I’ll wait in the living room,” I mumbled and hurried out of the bathroom, closing the door after me. My heart was calming down again and it was first now I realized that I was drenched in a mix between cold water and tomatosauce on my shirt. I didn’t want to go downstairs to change right now but I couldn’t just keep it on.

 

~ Heemin P.O.V ~

 

Aiiiiiish, how embarrassing! Samantha, you’re so done when I get you! Dx Why did she have to send Donghae up now of all times? What was the plan in this? Weren’t she the one to plan how it was going to be today? She even made me a list and tried to make me practice in front of her – most embarrassing but funny fifteen minutes of my life, I swear!

1)      Make good food.

2)      Invite him to come and talk about ‘us’ or whatever… (How did she want me to ask him like that?!)

3)      Start out with talking about something I’d experienced to bond us a bit.

4)      Bring the subject up… like, the question from earlier. And answer it.

How was I going to do that now?! He came in the middle of me making the food in the bumb where I was drenched in tomatosauce, then he wanted to help me clean it of and then I jumped against him and ruined his shirt. I’m sucha clutch… I had undressed myself in the shower, thinking through all this and were now done. I turned of the water and took one of the towels beside. It was first when I was dry that I realized that I didn’t had anything out here to wear. At all. I gulped.

Okay, Donghae was in the living room, waiting for me. I was in the bathroom with nothing to wear. And, my hair still smelled like tomatoes. So great Heemin, so, so great. I tightened the towel around me and opened the door slightly. I could hear the TV in the living room and Donghae humming to one of the songs. It was some music-show, don’t ask me which. I tiptoed out of the bathroom and hurried against my room and closed the door. On my bed laid a summer-dress that deffinetly wasn’t mine even though it seemed like my size. Sam? But she was taller so we weren’t the same size!

“Heemin?” I heard Donghae yell asking from the living room and the sound of someone getting up from the couch. I widened my eyes.

“One minute!” I yelled back, panicking a bit. He couldn’t enter now! I was still only wearing a towel! I hurried to my closet and found some underwear to get on and thirty seconds later I was fighting to get in the dress Sam seemed to have bought for me or whatever. Please remind me to kick her and give her a hug, thank you. That girl, seriously… I finally succeed in ziwwping the side of the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. Make-up and hair… hadn’t thought of that. I looked like a panda who just returned from the rain in and hadn’t gotten any sleep in three days. Or food.

 

Removing make-up, quickly adding some new and fast-braided braid later, I could leave the room in a somehow satisfying look. I entered the living room and Donghae looked up as soon as he heard me. He got up and his face lightened up in a smile.

“You look beautiful!” he said as he saw me. I noticed that his t-shirt from earlier hang over a chair and he only stood in hi wife beater. I bit my lip and looked down as I rubbed my neck awkwardly. He chuckled and I heard his steps walking against me. He stopped right in front and lifted my head like earlier.

“Heemin ah? Don’t look down,” he send me a smile, “don’t be shy… I won’t laugh at you or anything~” I nodded a bit and he chuckled. I didn’t know how to say what I wanted to say so it sounded right. It was now I should do it, right? But here I was without any idea about what to say to him… He tiled his head a bit.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked. I bit my lip.

“A-aren’t you… doing so?” I whispered, making him chuckle again and nod.

“I am… can I ask you another question then?” I nodded. He rested his forehead on mine.

“Heemin ah? Do you have anyone in the police in your family?” I widened my eyes. What kind of question was that?!

“E-eh? N-no-no…. N-no I don’t,” I said. He smiled and just when he was about to say anything then,

“DONGHAE IF YOU USE THAT CHEESY SENTENCE TO ASK FOR A KISS I WILL MURDER YOU!” Some voice yelled through a speaker. I widened my eyes and both Donghae and I looked around.

“S-Samantha?!” I said. I heard some of the members scold her and she said something that sounded like ‘oops’. I looked back at Donghae, blushing red. He sighed and took my hand.

“Come on… let’s find another place to talk,” he mumbled, “WITHOUT any listeners!” 

 

A/N: Sorry xD I couldn't stop myself from doing some more disturbtions xD BUT! Next chapter... I almost promise :P Lawl. I'll try to update soon :3