Z28

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“If I woke up next to you every morning I would deffinetly be a morning person…” Donghae smiled at me and pecked my nose. I blushed slightly and sat up as the knocking didn’t stop.

“SHIN HEEMIN! YOU OVERSLEPT. AGAIN!” Tabia yelled, “I DON’T CARE IF YOU HAD WITH DONGHAE LAST NIGHT. GET YOUR TINY ASIAN OUT HERE ASAP!” I sighed and laid down again. Embarrassed. The whole corridor had heard her, I was sure. What rumors that wouldn’t start now… just wonderful… Donghae tiled his head.

“What…?” I shook my head and kissed him.

“You don’t even wanna know,” I mumbled against his lips, “But I overslept… so we have to get up now…” Donghae nodded and now he sat up, pulling me with him.

“Then get dressed love. I don’t want you to get scolded and lose your job… or actually, I want that,” he smiled a bit. I bit my lip and shook my head.

“Let’s talk about that later, okay? I have some morning practice…”

 

The practice ended even before lunch and since that was today’s rehearsal, I had the afternoon off. And for once, I was happy about that! Usually afternoons off, meant sitting in the room and listening to music, or getting dragged somewhere on the ship by the twins or/and Matty. I found everyone at the pool where the most of the members seemed to compare their abs or something to each others… exept my cousin. I sat down beside him to his surprise and he looked at me.

“Yah Shin Heemin, you-”

“Why aren’t you comparing your non-existing abs to the others existing abs?” I interrupted and winked. He seemed offended.

“I do have abs!” He said. Everybody looked at him and started chuckling.

“Where?” Sungmin said and poked his stomach, “I don’t see any!” My cousin pouted.

“I have them! They’re just…. They’re just covered by a lay of fat!” Now everybody laughed and they started making jokes about it. Donghae silently sat down beside me and pecked my cheek. The smell of alcohol and fruit came out of his mouth and I poked his abs.

“You smell,” I said, “how much did you drink? It’s not even lunch time!”

“Only one glass!” Donghae held up a finger and then pointed around, “which seems to be the least next to Hyukkie. They started early today!” he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. They all did seem in a very good mood actually. I noticed that Junsu stared at me thoughtfully.

“What?” I send him a smile as Donghae sneaked an arm around my waist. He shrugged.

“Nothing… just thought back on the day we first met. When you visited our dorm,” he said, “Wooyoung told me he thought you looked really sweet… when you have leave I mean,” he rubbed his neck. I widened my eyes. Wooyoung… he did? Donghae tightened his arm around my waist.

“Too bad she is taken now,” he said. Junsu chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah. Don’t worry; Woo wouldn’t even try on anything. He respects you Donghae…”

 

“Is it possible that you can come with us home?” I sat on the small balcony to the cabin my cousin slept in and looked at the sea. Just him and me. I sighed and shook my head.

“The only reason that is good enough to leave the ship is, if one of our family members died. Then we can get a month paid off,” I looked at him, “I have to stay until June, there is no way out…” He nodded thoughtfully.

“And you and Hae?” He smiled, I smiled.

“We’re great… he forgived me for leaving and… I don’t blame him for what happened in New York. I just hope he understands that I can’t come with you guys back yet…”

“No Junsu! I’m sick of you getting jealous over nothing!” The door on the balcony right beside this one opened and I could hear Sam’s heals click on the balcony, “we didn’t do anything but fool! He is for chist sake just one of my friends!”

“But you ALWAYS hang up and down him. Last night you even danced more with him than with me!” Junsu yelled from inside the cabin. I looked at Donghee who made sign for me to be quiet. I nodded slowly.

“Do you think it’s because I like him like that?!”

“You did once!” Now Junsu also stepped out on the balcony, “and he left you! Almost got you ! And you still hang out with him, hugging him like that, always laughing of his lame jokes?!”

“It’s Yesung! He is a friend of mine, Kim Junsu! Just like Eunhyuk. Like Donghae. Like Sungmin and all the other members! Like Junho, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and the rest of your members! Let me fool around!”

“Acting like a ? One man in one moment, another in-” SLAP. Skin touched skin and Junsu suddenly turned quiet.

“That’s it. You crossed the line.” Another slap. “A ?! Me?! I am your girlfriend Kim Junsu. Take your words back or we’re over!” I widened my eyes. Over? Sam and Junsu… why?! They were like… made for each other!

“I guess… I- I’m sorry Sam…”

“You better be. I’m sleeping in Heemin’s cabin tonight. Think about it…” Sam’s heals clicked inside the cabin and a second later I heard the door open and close. I got up quiet. Junsu were still right beside us. Without a word I left the balcony and ran out of the cabin. I saw Sam turn a corner and yelled her name.

“Sam! Samantha!” she didn’t stop. I caught up with her at the elevators and pulled her in for a hug.

She started crying.

“He-Heemin ah… Junsu… he and I... we… and then…” I just nodded and caressed her back.

“You don’t need to say anything… I know…” I whispered. She looked at me, trying not to sob.

“H-how-?”

“Me and Donghee were talking at the balcony right next to yours… we heard,” I bit my lip, “and you’re welcome in my cabin tonight…” She nodded slowly.

“A-are we… do you think we’re over?” she whispered. I shook my head.

“No Sam… you two need to talk after you’ve had some time to think… that’s what I did wrong with Donghae, right? It’ll be okay… I promise…” she nodded. I took her hand and pulled her with me down the stairs instead of the elevator.

“Let’s go to my cabin. Your make-up is looking terrible right now…” She actually smiled a bit.

 

A/N: The shortest chapter I've ever written for you guys.
I'm sorry. :(