Z33

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“May I have the next dance beautiful?” Sam bowed to me and offered me her hand while she spoke in her beautiful bristish accent  - in a low manly voice. I giggled and took her hand as feminime as I could.

“Absolutely sir…” I got up and she pulled me in and then we started turning around like we were at a prom.

“Sing a song my lady!” Sam said, “something nice and catc-”

“This is seriously too much!” Donghae walked into the living room. Both me and Sam turned our heads against him.

“Can’t I dance with your girlfriend now?” Sam asked without letting go of me. Donghae nodded.

“Not that. You can dance all you wanna…”

“What is it Donghae?” Leeteuk looked away from the TV and against Donghae. Donghae threw a bunch of letters on the ground.

“Hate. For both me and her,” he looked annoyed, “I knew it would come but it’s everywhere on the internet too, and those letters…“ I pulled away from Sam and went to take one up.

“Don’t read it Heemin,” my cousin walked in from the kitchen with a warning facial expression, “you’ll just feel bad…” I ignored him and opened the letter and started reading. Sentences like, “the should just kill herself already,” “how can she even think we will let her live?” and “she is too young – Donghae just wants a toy and he will throw her away when she is used up and getting bad”… they hit hard. Some were worse, some weren’t.

Without realizing it, I had started tearing up and it ended up with Donghae walking to me and pulling the letters away before hugging me tight.

“Don’t listen to them Min… they’re just mad…”

“And jealous…” Sam stood with a letter and a frown on her face, “I mean… you’re dating a really good-looking guy who is totally sweet… who wouldn’t want that?” She sent me a small smile, “Heemin… you’re just really lucky and they don’t want you to be. Like Jessica…” she pulled the letter over on the middle and threw the pieces away, “they’re just a bunch of Jessicas. Don’t listen to them… okay?” I nodded and rested my head on Donghae’s chest. He my back and looked at the members in the couch – Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin… in one couch – “I can’t say anything to them, can I?” Leeteuk hesitated.

“I think you should write something on Twitter if you really want to… Say that it hurts the way people think about this or something like that, not blaming but it might help. It can’t be worse…” he sat with a letter too, “I mean. It is pretty harsh…”

“Angel…?” Donghae looked down at me now. I looked up and nodded slowly.

“N-neh…?” he kissed my forehead.

“Don’t believe or listen to those letters… okay? They don’t know about us… they don’t…“

 

“I can’t do this anymore Heemin. You don’t wanna do anything near the next step, you’re always acting oh-so-shy and innocent! It’s disgusting!” Donghae threw something against me, something I felt was something from me. I teared up.

“I- I can do better Hae… I, I can-”

“The fans were right Heemin. You should just kill yourself. No one likes you! Not even Shindong!” he looked disgusted, “Shindong only takes care of you because he pitys you! The girl without parents. Sob sob!” he rolled his eyes, “do you think you’re the only one who has lost someone? Where is my dad, Heemin? Huh?! And he didn’t kill himself in a ing caraccident. He was sick!” I felt hot tears steam down my cheeks as the words hit me.

He was right.

How could I be that stupid?

I was so pitiful. Who would love me, right? Who would love one like me? I was nothing.

“Y- you’re right Donghae…” I bowed my head, “I- I’m so so-sorry… y-you won’t ever see m-me again…”

 

~ Donghae P.O.V ~

 

Me, Sam, Heemin and Siwon were staying home in the chalet that afternoon when the others went out skiing. I had noticed Sam and Siwon being together more and more lately, though I didn’t say anything. If they were a couple they would tell and I was not the one to tease them… yet. Maybe Siwon when I got him alone but yeah. Siwon was my buddy.

We were watching a movie but Heemin fell asleep after a half hour. I was slowly falling asleep too when Sam’s voice sounded,

“Heemin… Siwon, is Heemin crying?” she whispered. I opened my eyes right away and looked down at Heemin who was sleeping with her head in my lap. Tears were running down her cheeks and just as I was about to wake her up, she started whispering,

“Y- you’re right Donghae… I- I’m so so-sorry… y-you won’t ever see m-me again…” I widened my eyes and looked at the two others.

“Guys… d-did she just…” Siwon nodded.

“I think she did…” he looked Sam who rolled her eyes and got up. She walked over and sat on knees beside Heemin and I and gently tapped her on the shoulder.

“Heemin ah… It’s just a nightmare love. Wake up sweetie…” she kept talking in a gentle voice. I saw Heemin slowly open her eyes and look at Sam and then up at me with scared eyes. She twitched in my lap before she sat up. Sam grabbed her hands.

“Heemin, I don’t know what it was, but it wasn’t real…” She looked at Heemin with a serious face, “but Donghae is right here… and-”

“Angel, what was the dream about?” I interrupted Sam and removed a wad of her hair, “you were crying too…” Immediately, Heemin’s hand flew to her head to wipe away the old tears.

“J-just… just a nightmare,” she mumbled and got up, “I need a bath…” Before I could grab her hand and stop her she was out of the living room. I looked at Sam who sighed.

“I’ll talk to her…”

“Thank you…” I mumbled as I saw her leave too. I looked at Siwon. Okay, I could ask him now………

“Sooooooo, Siwon…” Siwon lifted his eyebrow and looked back at me.

“Yes hyung?” I grinned.

“Do you like Samantha?”

 

~ Heemin P.O.V ~

 

As I was about to close the door to the bathroom Sam stepped a food in and walked in. I looked frightened at her but instead of saying anything she gave me a hug. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying again.

The nightmare… it had just felt so real. And the things Donghae said there… They were real too.

“Heemin ah… will you tell me what the nightmare was about? I won’t tell Donghae if you ask me not to…” She gently pulled me to sit on the toilet and sat in front of me on her knees. I was still chewing on my lower lip as she looked into my eyes. I sighed.

“It- I…” I shook my head, “Sam, am I an attentionseeker? And please be honest…” First she gaped. Then she frowned. Then hesitated, and here came the answer.

“Heemin, you… not more than anyone else…” she bit her lip, “really. Why… why do you ask that?” I laid a hand on my nape and rubbed it.

“I… in… in the nightmare Donghae broke up with me…” I looked at her, “he… he said I always acted so innocent and didn’t want to do anything like… like that with him…” Sam’s eyes were growing bigger as I spoke, “a-and I always only pityed myself… and people only said they liked me out of p-pity and… that I never… because his dad is dead too and… ” I felt the tears run down my cheeks again. Sam pulled me into a hug.

“Oh sweetie… Donghae loves you, no matter if you have or not… it’s the letters that has affected you…” she looked me in the eyes without breaking the hug, “so please… take a bath and then you should tell him…“ she kissed my forehead, “Donghae loves you Heemin…” she said again, “remember what you’ve been through. You’ve ran away from him before and he still loves you… Don’t let the letters get to you like that, okay?” I nodded slowly.

“I… can you get Hae now…?” I whispered, “before the bath, I…” she nodded and kissed my cheek now.

“Wait here…” she sent me a smile before she went back to the living room. I heard her talk to the two boys before steps nearing the bathroom again. Donghae came out and closed the door behind him before he went over and hugged me.

“Please tell me about it…” he whispered. At first I was just quiet but after a couple of seconds were I slowly melted into his touch I started blabbering and told him everything about that nightmare. And then my concerns I told Sam because I couldn’t stop myself…

Donghae looked at me and cupped my cheeks.

“Heemin… none of that is true,” he whispered, “I love you just as I’ve done since we met…” his lips gently brushed over mine and I closed my eyes.

“I- I…”

“No… just no.” 

 

A/N: And here comes another update!:D