Z32

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“He said he always would be there for me… and look at him now,” whispered Sam and showed me her phone. I stared at all the texts in disbelief. This didn’t look like the Junsu I had gotten to know. At all. Why would he write such messages?

“What does he mean with he tried hard for three years?” I asked and looked up from her phone. We sat in her bedroom under our duvets and had just shared a bowl of noodles. Sam sighed.

“We’ve been friends for many years… I didn’t knew he liked me that way,” she mumbled, “it was first when he confessed I realized it… and then it took some time for me to accept it…” I nodded and bit my lip.

“Sam, you don’t need to feel guilt over ending the relationship… remember you told me you that you’d started to lose feelings for him? It wouldn’t have been right to keep being with him like that…” I laid my hand on her shoulder and caressed it gently.

“B- but… why does he hate me then?” she mumbled, “and w- why does he think I’m going to steal his friends? It’s not like I hang out with anyone besides Super Junior these days…” I nodded.

“I know. He’s an idiot,” I smiled a bit, “it’ll be okay Sam. He just needs time-”

“It’s been long already Heemin… but he gets more and more angry!” she looked at me, “and I don’t even know why!” Before I could even answer the door got opened and Leeteuk walked in.

“Heemin. Kitchen. Now.” He looked really serious and I stared at him.

“W-what have I don-?”

“HYUNG! I told you it’s not her fault!” Donghae ran into the room, “it’s not her fault that guy sneaked up to the window!” I widened my eyes.

“Wait, what?! What guy?” I looked at Donghae, “Hae, what’s going on?!” I got up and walked to him and Leeteuk, “what are you talking about?” Donghee who had sneaked after them without me noticing handed me an iPad and Sam got up to read with me. The headlines said, “Super Junior’s Lee Donghae dating?” and under the headline there were a two big pictures… of me and Donghae in the bedroom last night. One were we were cuddling in the bed – Donghae without a shirt may I point – and one of us kissing. And my head was showing clearly on one of the pictures. I gaped.

“How did he get this?!” I fast read through the article. Seems like they knew who I was from the talentshow.

“Is this even legal?” Sam looked really annoyed beside me, “they can’t even have a private time without this?!”

“SM wants to know what the official statement is going to be…” Leeteuk looked at me and Donghae, “and they wanna know it as soon as possible.” I grabbed Donghae’s hand and pulled him with me out of the room and back to our bedroom immediately. As I shot the door – checked that no one was outside the window – I looked at him.

“Heemin ah… angel…” Donghae walked against me and gently pulled me in for a hug. I sighed.

“I’m okay… a bit in shock over people doing such things…” I mumbled against his shoulder, “but… I knew it would happen sooner or later s-so I’m fine…” Donghae trailed his fingers through my hair.

“Are you ready for all this…? You’ll get lots of hate…” he whispered. I nodded and looked up at him with a little smile.

“Yeah… it’s not like we can deny anything anyways after those picture… they’re pretty intense…” Both Donghae and I chuckled lightly and he pecked my lips.

“What can I say? We just got reunited…” he whispered.

 

So worrying about Sam and Junsu’s relationship mixed with the nerves I got when I saw SM give their official statement about mine and Donghae’s relationship wasn’t the best start of my life back in Korea. I’d been here one day and I couldn’t go outside the chalet since a bunch of reporters were holding campfire there. We covered all the windows with curtains and gathered in the living room.

“This is not the vacation I wanted to give you all…” Sam mumbled while leaning against Siwon in the armchair, “it shouldn’t be about hiding but about to have fun and relax…”

“Well, we are relaxing…” Eunhyuk said jokingly, “all gathered in this small livingroom. Like a reaaaaaal family!” he kissed Donghae’s cheek and Donghae pushed him away.

“Yah Hyuk! I love you but I break up!” he chuckled, “sorry buddy!” Eunhyuk tugged at Donghae’s sleeve.

“But Haaaaaae! Haven’t I been a good boyfriend to you? I’m always by your side and I always-“

“Hyukjae you’re seriously too much!” Sam interrupted laughing, “hide that for the fans instead…”

“But they won’t believe it anymore… since Hae decided to have for open windows-“

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae!” I was blushing as Donghae exclaimed, “we did not have !” his cheeks was also getting a light red color. Ugh. Embarrassing!

“But Hae, there is pictures where you’re wearing no clothes!” the stupid monkey argued back.

“You can see I’m wearing shorts…” Donghae scowled, “you’re seriously… Go to sleep anchovy!”

“No!” the spoken anchovy pouted like a kid, “not before you’re taking me back!”

“Okay did you break up or not?!” Donghee spoke out loud making everyone laugh.

 

“Min?” Donghee walked into mine and Donghae’s bedroom. Donghae was taking a shower and I was reading a book. Harry Potter. The fourth one.

Yes, I still read those books, and no, I wasn’t embarrassed about it. J. K. Rowling was just amazing.

“Neh oppa?” I looked up with a smile as my cousin sat down on the edge of the bed and took the book away from me, making me pout.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” he asked. I nodded.

“You already are… what is it?” My cousin handed me a paper. It looked like some kind of contract.

“SM want you to sign this so they can debut you. It’ll maybe help a bit now that it’s public you’re dating Donghae…” he looked a bit worried, “but I won’t force you. Though you know you’re going to receive hatred now it’s not their decision about what you should do.” He sighed, “Min… everything is going to change now. You know that right…?” I nodded and smiled a bit.

“It’s okay oppa… I knew I couldn’t hide forever, though we maybe should have been a bit more… we should have checked if anyone was playing paparazzi outside…” I nodded to myself and Donghee chuckled.

“Who would have known, Min? We’re on a vacation and you two were reuniting. Though I must say, I really don’t hope Eunhyuk was right earlier…” he suddenly got this fiercly look and I looked scared at him.

“A- about wh-what?” I mumbled. Now his eyes went smiling and I relaxed a bit.

“The part.” …. Scrath the relax-part.

“OPPA!” I whined and pulled the duvet up to hide my face. And then the stupid cousin of mine just laughed. Pff.

“Oh Gosh… can you even hear the word ‘’ without-”

“Hyung, stop teasing her…” Donghae decided to be todays hero and walked into our bedroom, only wearing boxers and with a towel around his shoulders, “and no. Hyukjae wasn’t right, we were just cuddling…” He walked over to us and sat down beside Donghee. I was still blushing.

“Good. Because I allow you to date Donghae and I allow the world to know. But if you ruin my dongsaengs innocence-”

“Thenyoucan’tdoanythingaboutit!” I mumbled embarrassed behind the duvet. Both of them looked at me.

“What did you say angel…?” Donghae tilted his head and I shook my head.

“A-ani… f-for-forget it!” Donghae reached against my face and removed the blanket. He looked a bit confused but also curious.

“What did you say?” he asked again sweetly. I lowered my gaze and mumbled again, this time more clearly;

“I-if you did… h-he couldn’t d-do an-anything about i-it…”

 

~ Donghae P.O.V ~

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at Heemin’s statement and hyung’s dazzled look afterwards. None of us had expected her to say THAT. Heemin herself looked really embarrassed about saying it and avoided both of our gazes. After what felt like years Shindong hyung got up and laid a piece of paper on the nightstand.

“Hm… I- I’ll go to bed now. Get some sleep…” he looked at both of us, “sleep…” I rolled my eyes and waved at him before I swung my legs in the bed and laid my arms around the embarrassed girlfriend of mine.

“Goodnight hyuuuuuuung~” He scowled but actually left after gazing me and closed the door behind. I looked at Heemin and pecked her lips.

“Aigoo… My beautiful angel…” I smiled lovingly. She finally looked up and bit her lip.

“D-did I say something wrong…?” she whispered. I chuckled and shook my head.

“Aniyo… you were right. It’s deffinetly not something he shall interfere with…” I pecked her lips again and pulled her with me down in the bed. She snuggled closer to me and laid her hand on my bare chest. It was some habit she had but I liked the feeling. I rested my forehead against hers.

“Are you ready for a big rollercoaster-ride the next couple of weeks…?” I mumbled. She hesitated, then nodded.

“As long as you stay with me…” she whispered, “then I can handle everything…”

 

A/N: LONG TIME NO SEE LOVIES!
- Please tell me what you think about the chapter :-) And it's not grammarchecked, sorry >////<'