Z11

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“Heemin, calm down!” Donghee laughed, “you haven’t even entered the building yet but you’re still overexcited!” I looked at him with a pout as the other members also laughed.

“I’ve been a fan for so long and I finally get to see them live! Kyaaaaaaah,” I smiled happily. Just as when I danced I could forget about my shyness when I became excited. Just like Eunhyuk and Leeteuk experienced the first day, but that was it. Aaaaaaand, meeting some of my favorite idols… just getting to watch them live – who wouldn’t be just a tiny bit excited? At times like these, I loved having a famous cousin.

“You should talk that much more often,” Sungmin said and looked back at me, “you seem much happier and all!” he send me a cute smile and I blushed slightly.

“Uh-uhm…” Donghee laughed.

“Sungmin, you just killed her excitement,” he said, “well done, well done~” He pouted at me.

“Heemin ah, smile and be happy today, oki?” he said all charming and aegyoish, “just today! That’s all I ask for, so pleeeeeease?” I looked at Donghee who was trying to hide a laugh.

“Heemin, why are you looking at me? You don’t need my permission to be happy!” he obviously laughed again now. I bit my lip.

“I… a-araso, I’ll… try to put my shyness away for a day…” the last was said almost soundlessly. Why was I that shy? I knew it was my personality but… why? Was it because I was around so many boys all the time? I’d never been totally comfortable around other boys than my cousin so I guess it just was like that.

 

“Heemin ah, we’re going to rehearse,” Donghee send me a smile as Leeteuk the TV behind, “you can follow us on the screen or come if you want to.” I shook my head and pulled my legs up in the couch and hugged them.

“I’m comfortable here,” I said and smiled, “go and have fun~” He nodded and left like the last with Leeteuk. I folded out my legs and leaned against the armrest on the couch, looking at the monitor. 2NE1 had just had their rehearsal and I saw the staff run around on stage to prepare everything for the next artists. F(x) was going to perform before Super Junior and after them there would be some break. The door opened in the middle of f(x)’s performance though and Sam walked in with a smile.

“Hey fangirl,” she said and sat down by my feet, “Chullie said you were here~” I smiled  and laid my feet in her lap.

“Mmh~ Is 2PM going to perform too?” I asked. I did remember she said something this morning about some show she would attend with them; I didn’t know it was the same as this. She nodded.

“Yup~ They rehearsed even before you guys arrived” I felt her start massaging my feet… or what you call it. She pressed a lot of places with her thumbs, making me giggle because of the tiggling feeling.

“Y-y-yah! S-Samantha!” I whined, “s-stoooooooooop iiiiiiit!”

“You’re that ticklish?” she asked laughing and let go of my feet. I nodded and pouted.

“I am! Don’t ever do that again!” I couldn’t help mu laugh as I said it and then we sat and laughed through the whole Super Junior rehearsal.

 

“Heemin, wanna meet CN Blue?” Kyuhyun smirked and turned around in his chair so he looked at me. I widened my eyes.

“How?” I asked dumbfounded. He chuckled and got up.

“I’m friends with Jonghyun. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind to meet ‘Shindong sunbae’s cousin from Julliard’~” I saw my cousin chuckle and nod.

“Greet them from me,” I heard him say before he turned back at the phonecall he was making. I think it was with his girlfriend, fiancée-thing. I hadn’t met her yet, even though he kept saying we should find a day. I got up and shyly followed Kyuhyun out. We barely left the room before Donghae joined though.

“Going to the band?” he asked. Kyuhyun nodded with a smile.

“Yup~ So our little fangirl can meet them,” he ruffled my hair like we were close, making me bite my lip. They didn’t notice though.

“Great! I haven’t talked to Minhyuk for a while!” he smiled and looked at me, “do you have a bias in the band?” he asked. I hesitated before I nodded.

“I… Jonghyun-ssi-” I blushed and tried not to look at Kyuhyun, even though I almost could hear his smirk. We stopped in front of the door to CN Blue and SHINee’s shared room and Kyuhyun knocked. Someone said we could enter and he opened the door. I looked around and saw them all sit either in or beside the couch, chatting happily. Some of them got up though, and bowed politely when their two sunbae’s entered.

“Move,” Kyuhyun said with a laugh as he went between the two Jonghyun’s and sat down. Donghae went between Minho and Minhyuk and then I just stood there like an awkward turtle and tried not to fangirl because of the two meters distance between my favorite band and me.

“Heemin noona, you can sit here!” Taemin moved a bit in the couch and patted a spot between him and the leader of his group… that was Onew, right? I quietly walked to him and sat down. I had danced a bit with Taemin yesterday; he already seemed comfortable with me. I looked down when they all looked at me – did they want me to present me? I should, right? Yes. If my mum had been here she would scold me for not saying hi, not matter if it was my biases or not.

“Uhm… hello,” I bowed in a sitting position, “I’m Shin Heemin… nice to meet you,” as soon as I had sent a nervous smile – in direction of Donghae since I knew him the best - I looked down again.

“You’re the dancer from Julliard?” Key from SHINee asked, “Taemin told me about you last night. Shindong hyung’s cousin?” I nodded.

“N-neh,” I didn’t say anything more. Kyuhyun chucked.

“She is. Shindong’s cousin, graduated from Julliard in singing and dancing and is a big fan of CN Blue…” I looked at him, shocked that he said it that easily in front of them. And then, the embarrassment came as they all looked interested at me. Where was the hole I could crawl in when I needed it?

Act confident Heemin! Show them that you’re proud and happy!

I bit my lip as I heard my fathers old words. He was right. Why were my parents always right about these things?

“I… I am,” I looked up and smiled as I took a deep breath, “I am! I’ve been a fan since You’re Beautiful!“ I bit my lip, but this time I wasn’t so shy. I noticed that Yonghwa looked happy by that.

“Really? Thank you,” he bowed his neck and smiled.

“Heemin, can you sing for us?” Donghae blurted out randomly, “we’ve never heard you sing now I think about it!” I stared at him. The others did too.

“Hyung, where did that come from?!” Minho asked surprised and laughed. Donghae seemed a bit embarrassed but he acted it out.

“I just… you know, I was thinking and then I just spoke out my thoughts!” he looked at me, “so miss ‘I graduated Julliard’. Sing for us please?” The door opened and entering was one of Super Junior’s managers.

“Heemin-ssi, two black girls are standing outside, claiming that they know you,” he said, “I think they said Tabia and Shannah? They look alike!” I widened my eyes. What were they doing here?!

 

A/N: I came on a roll after last chapter .________.'
Btw, does anyone wanna make me a poster?