Confessions

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

You and Donghae are still together and you fell asleep.
 
Donghae: Haha~ My princess fell asleep. Until now she's a sleepyhead. *looks at your lips* Her lips are as red as a rose.. *tries to kiss you*
 
Donghae closed his eyes and before he knew it, Yesung was touching his philtrum.
 
Yesung: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, LEE DONGHAE!
Donghae: Who are you?
Sungmin: Don't you dare steal a kiss from her!!
 
You: *wakes up* Oppa~ *looks around* Eh? What are you all doing here?
Donghae: ____, who are they?
You: Waaaa~ Right timing~ Oppa~ these are my friends in school. The one wearing glasses is Kyuhyun who is also my partner in the upcoming decathlon tomorrow.
Kyuhyun: Hey, nice to meet you.
You: She's smart, you know.
Kyuhyun: *blushes* [4X+2XY=3]
You: The cute one is Sungmin and the one with the red shirt is Yesung. They both saved me yesterday..
Donghae: [Damn, competitors!]
You: And the cute blondie, Eunhyuk. I'm her tutor.
Donghae: So all your friends are boys?
You: Not all.. Hey, I need to go home~ Kyu oppa~ I shall study. Tomorrow's the contest~ *bows* Donghae oppa, thanks for the time..
 
And you left, with the five of them remaining in the place.
 
Kyuhyun: As time goes by, I'm falling for her..
Donghae: What? So you are all in love with her?
Eunhyuk: Of course we love her. So, wanna join our fanclub?
Donghae: About her? Sure. But remember, I'm still your rival. I think she's also at the right age to be courted.
Yesung: How can you be so sure about that?
Eunhyuk: We have no clue what she feels, but I'll say it anyway.
Yesung: So it's all settled. We are going to confess to her. At the school festival.
Donghae: I guess this is really the time for my princess to choose among us. May the best man win!
 
Among the five guys, who would be your prince charming?
 
At your room..
 
You: Come to think of it, having guys as friends are awesome.. But why is it that I want to choose one among the 5 of them who I really wanted to be my boyfriend someday? Aish.. *thinks*
 
Kyuhyun.. I like him.. because he is smart, and not to mention handsome.. despite of the competition between us.. We've been close because of our study sessions..
 
Sungmin? He's too cute. And he lives next to my apartment. If ever, I wouldn't miss him too much since he's only a yard away.
 
And Eunhyuk.. the jock.. He's an awesome player and has received so many awards. He's popular among the girls as well. I've been his fan ever since..
 
Yesung? So comfortable to be with. It's like I can open up to him easily. :)
 
And my best friend.. Donghae.. I missed him so much..
 
Among these guys, who is the right one for me?