Making a Move

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

It was the day of the Scholastic Decathlon and you were standing besides Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun: Are you ready for the contest? [Hope you open my heart to my confession later.]
You: Yes. [He is a little strange today.]
MC: All participants! Please get yourselves ready! I will be giving 15 questions. And the one with the most number of points will be the winner!
 
*Audience claps hands
 
At the Audience:
 
Yesung: *holding a tarpaulin* GO ____ and KYUHYUN!
 
MC: First question: If Logx (1 / 8) = - 3 / 2, then x is equal to?
Kyuhyun: 4.
MC: Excellent! Another point for Neulparan High School! 
When a metallic ball bearing is placed inside a cylindrical container, of radius 2 cm, the height of the water, inside the container, increases by 0.6 cm. The radius, to the nearest tenth of a centimeter, of the ball bearing is?
 
10 seconds later:
 
You: 1.2cm :)
 
The Scholastic Decathlon lasted for an hour, with you and Kyuhyun answering the questions correctly.
 
MC: And for the final question. If Neulparang High School gets this one correctly, they will win! The exam scores of all 500 students were recorded and it was determined that these scores were normally distributed. If Jane's score is 0.8 standard deviation above the mean, then how many, to the nearest unit, students scored above Jane?
 
Kyuhyun and You: Ah!! 106!!!!
 
MC: THAT'S THE CORRECT ANSWER! CONGRATULATIONS, NEULPARAN HIGH SCHOOL!
You: KYUHYUN, WE DID IT! *hugs him*
Kyuhyun: *lifts you and twirls you around* WE DID. WHAT A GREAT TEAMWORK!
 
Kyuhyun kissed you on the cheek afterwards, in front of many people. You smiled back.
 
Kyuhyun: Thanks, _____. It was such a nice contest with you.
You: Don't mention it.
Kyuhyun: But you know what makes me happier?
You: What?
Kyuhyun: *hugs you* Being with you~ I love you, _____. Just so you know. Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
You: Oppa..*blushes* But.. I am still not.. alright.. Uhm..
Kyuhyun: I am willing to wait, _____. Just open your heart for me and to others as well, arraseo?
 
Kyuhyun left, kissing your other cheek again. And you were blushing.