Lifesaver

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

While on your way home, you dropped all your things, including your books. Yesung was there and he saw what happened.
 
Yesung: *helps you* Let me help you with that..
You: Thanks.. these books are so heavy.. *tries to carry them*
Yesung: _____.. give them to me..
You: Are you sure about it? These are heavy..
Yesung: It's alright. So are you on your way home?
You: Yeah..
Yesung: Let me give you a ride home..
 
Yesung opened the car's door for you and you were sitting on the front seat of his car.
 
Yesung: What were you doing, carrying all these things?
You: I had to.. since Kyuhyun left early.. I have to study all of these for the decathlon.. We must win.
Yesung: But don't be so hard on yourself, ____. I know you're smart and you can do it even without studying.
You: Hahaha~ You flatter me..
Yesung: I am telling the truth.. Anyway, we're here.
You: Thanks. You're Yesung, right?
Yesung: *blushes* How did you know?
You: I often see you near our classroom. You're Kyuhyun's best friend, aren't you?
Yesung: Yeah. Kind of.
You: Hahahahaha. Thanks again. See you tomorrow! *waves*
Yesung: Yeah, take care.
 
The books were so heavy and it covered your whole face.
 
You: That Yesung.. he's nicer compared to Kyuhyun.. But they both have good looks..
 
Absent-minded, you are headed for the wrong direction. To the fountain!! You missed one step from the stairs and you fell!
 
You: AAAAAHHHHH!!
 
While you were screaming, a random guy found you, panicked and caught you. Making you two fall into the place. Your legs were hit by a lot of books and you were on top of that guy. Guess who he is :))