FIGHTING!

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Eunhyuk finally confessed their feelings and you were blushing like hell. What if it's Yesung and Donghae about to tell their feelings?
 
You: What do I do? :( All of them, just confessed their feelings for me.. And they are willing to wait.. Aigoo..
Yesung: What seems to be the problem, _____?
You: Y-yesung oppa? Perfect timing. I really want someone to talk to right now.
Yesung: Tell me everything. I am willing to listen.
You: [Yesung oppa is a person who is comfortable to talk to when I'm dealing with problems.] Uhm.. these past few hours, there were some people confessing to me.. And they are willing to wait as well.. But the thing is.. they are my friends.. and I don't want friendship to be ruined by love.. I am only a single person, yet there are a lot of them..
 
Yesung: Cheer up, ____. You should be really happy. Because you're being loved and adored by so many people. :)
You: I know that, oppa. But.. in the end I have to choose.
Yesung: But they were the ones who choose to wait for you. And you are not obliged to like them, ____. So smile now, arraseo?
You: *smiles* You do have a point, oppa. Really. Thank you.
Yesung: But you have to brace yourself, ____.
You: Why?
Yesung: *kisses your hand* _____, saranghae. ? I don't care who you choose, I love you, and that's for sure.
 
And then.. :)
 
Donghae: Well well well, look what we have here!
You: Donghae oppa!!
Donghae: Why are you with my princess with me knowing?
You: Aww, you're embarrasing me.
Donghae: I just love you, that's all. *pats your head*
Sungmin: YA!! Making lovey-dovey with ____ without me???!!!
 
Eunhyuk: These three.. _____'S MINEEEEEEEE!
Yesung: HEY! STOP PRESSURING HER!!
Kyuhyun: Your blood pressures will increase whenever you speak like that. So give her to me instead.
Donghae: Not until I can do something about this! ____, I will be studying here with you in Seoul!
You: You what....??
Donghae: Yeah. And I won't give up on you, as well. So from now on, WE WILL BE YOUR ADMIRERS!!! ?
 
Eunhyuk: We will always be there for you, and we are willing to wait.
Yesung: Whatever makes you happy, will make me happy as well.
Sungmin: I will love you, forever ?
Kyuhyun: I will love you until February 31. :)
Donghae: I LOVE HER MOREEEEE!
 
You: Ehhhhhhh????? :OOOOOO Can we all be friends first? And I am still young!!!
Eunhyuk: We don't careeeeeeee! We just want to be close to you!
 
So they all held you tight, and felt your warmth. Instead of fighting over you, you all became friends. But until now, they are still courting you. ?