New Target

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

And that guy is no other than Sungmin. He was talking to other girls before that happened.
 
Sungmin: Ouch.. Miss, are you alright?
You: *nods* Yes.. I'm sorry.. *gets off of him and bows* Ouch.. I can't move..
Sungmin: You weren't okay after all. *sighs* Why do you have to carry these books anyway.. *carries you bridal style*
You: [DANGER. FLIRT ALERT!] Hey.. please put me down.. I can do this on my own..
Sungmin: *moves his face closer to you* If you can, then why did you fell? *smiles* You're like an angel, and I am the lucky human who caught you. So where do you live?
 
You pointed to him your apartment.
 
Sungmin: So that's where you live. Just so you know, I live next door.
You: Eh? Really?
Sungmin: *reaches for they keys* You're the smartest girl in school, aren't you?
You: I don't really tell myself those things..
Sungmin: Well, you should. What are these books for? I envy you because you study so hard.
You: Then study too :) *smiles* It's for the decathlon.
Sungmin: Oh. I see. We're here now. On your house.
You: So you have the key for the apartment's main door afterall. I didn't know that we're only a yard away.
Sungmin: Is that so? Hahahaha~ Anyway, you rest now. Arraseo?
You: Thanks, really.. And sorry.. I'm so heavy..
Sungmin: You call yourself heavy? You're even lighter than a sack of rice.. Goodnight. *tries to kiss you*
 
You: FLIRT.
Sungmin: Aw, man. Just a kiss, please?
You: In your dreams. :p *smiles*
Sungmin: Hey, isn't that a cockroach??!
You: WHEREEE?!!
 
And Sungmin kissed you on the cheek. You blushed.
 
You: Ya!!!!!!
Sungmin: Yes! My night is complete!! Thanks, ____. *winks*
 
He left and went to his own place.
 
Sungmin: Finally, a new girl to target. *smirks*
 
The Next Day..
 
Kyuhyun: Good morning, ____-shi.
You: Hey, Kyuhyun. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: *blushing* [Uh-oh, heart is beating fast..] So, are you up for some Math and Science again?
You: Ehh.. I'm too lazy..
 
As you went to the study room, you saw an athlete being scolded by the teacher.
 
Teacher: Ya.. all you do is play basketball and never study! You always get failing marks!
Athlete: But.. it's for our school..
Teacher: We all know that. But can you at least prioritize your studies?
Athlete: I do study.. But I'm having problems with other subjects..
 
Then suddenly, the teacher saw you and Kyuhyun together.
 
Teacher: ____shi, Kyuhyun-shi, come here. That is, if you have time. *points to the athlete* This guy is having difficulties in some of his subjects. So.. will you be able to help him?