Scholastic Decathlon

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

It was another day in school and the people are getting ready especially for you for the upcoming intercollegiate scholastic decathlon. You were chosen to be one of the participants because you are one of the smartest people in school.
 
You: Teacher, what will be the mechanics and coverage for that contest?
Teacher: There would be 2 representatives in each school and you're one of them. Your partner for this contest is Cho Kyuhyun from Class 3-A.
 
Before you could even react, Kyuhyun was already there.
 
You: [This guy.. I know him by name. He's the 2nd honorable mention back in first year. Uh-oh. I can feel competition.]
Kyuhyun: Oh, hey. So you're my partner for this contest. [She's the first honorable mention.. I'm going to show her who's number 1.]
You: Yeah, I am.
Teacher: So you two know each other after all. Anyway, here are the coverage for the contest: radicals, Linear Equations, Complex numbers, Rational Expressions and so much more.
Kyuhyun: Algebra? That would be easy. *smirks*
Teacher: I just hope we could win this. We've been undefeated in the past few years.
You: Don't worry teacher. We'll work on it.
Teacher: Arraseo. You two have to study. NOW.
Kyuhyun: [I'll prove to her how smart am I.] ____-shi, do you want to study with me? We only have a week to spare.
You: [I have a bad feeling about this.. but..] Okay. Where?
 
Kyuhyun pulls your hand and leads you to the private room in the library and you two grabbed your books and started studying.
 
Kyuhyun: ___-shi, I will ask you to answer some problems and you will do the same.
You: Okay.. So what's the problem.?
 
He started writing in the white board and shows it to you.
 
Kyuhyun: [I will make this even harder and prove that she doesn't deserve to be in this contest.] Here. 2v7 - 5v7 + v7
You: Okay..
 
In just 10 seconds, you were able to answer the question.
 
You: 2v7 - 5v7 + v7
= (2 - 5 + 1)v7
= -2v7
 
Kyuhyun: Correct. [Damn it.] Want me to post another question?
You: Sure. :)
 
And that study session continued for hours, without you getting any mistake. Kyuhyun is now having trouble in choosing a hard question you wouldn't be able to answer.