Stalker

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

Somewhere with Donghae..
 
You: Oppa, I'm so happy right now! ? Remember when we used to play hide and seeks and we would go to the treehouse when it rains?
Donghae: *smiles* Of course I do. :) And our neighbor even gave us toys to play with and we take his dogs for a walk~
You: *sobs*
Donghae: Why are you sobbing?
You: I missed you so much.
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* I am here now, princess. So don't cry. You never know who's falling in love with your smile.
 
While hiding..
 
Sungmin: What the heck..
Yesung: THIS IS IRRITATING! WHO'S THAT GUY ANYWAY??
Kyuhyun: Lee Donghae? He's the best friend of ____ and they got separated at the age of 6.
Eunhyuk: And where did you get that news?
Kyuhyun: From my brain. Nah, ____ was my classmate since elementary and Donghae was my classmate as well.
Yesung: You already. Unlike us, we've never been in the same class with her. Right Sungmin?
Sungmin: Yeah. So give us a chance.
 
Kyuhyun: I noticed something.
Yesung: What is it?
Kyuhyun: That her attitude is different towards us and him.
Sungmin: Well, come to think of it.. it is true.. Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: It seems like she's cuter and more expressive with Donghae. But when it comes to us, she's matured and formal.
 
Kyuhyun: Yeah. She is able to express her feelings to him. And that's what we call CLOSURE. Emotional closure, I guess.
Yesung: Ya. Speak in a language we understand.
Kyuhyun: Put it this way. She is only like that towards those who are close to her. So it's like a distance and wall between us and her.
 
Sungmin: Now what?