Pretending

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

After the study session:
 
Kyuhyun: That was a productive study period we have, ___-shi. Thanks for spending time with me.
You: It's nothing. We should be working together since we're partners anyway. :) [This guy.. you tortured me with Math problems and I will kill you using all the Radicals inside my head.]
Kyuhyun: Yeah, I guess so. Take care, ___-shi. *waves*
 
And Kyuhyun left and went on his way home. You pretended to be alright that time, but you were really irritated by him.
 
You: THAT EVIL LOOKING GUY. GRR. THINK HE COULD FOOL ME WITH HIS SO-CALLED NICENESS? Ah. *smirks* I have an idea. Since we will study about Science tomorrow. Wait til tomorrow, Cho Kyuhyun. *evil laughs*
 
At Kyuhyun's House. :)
 
Kyuhyun: Ya.. why are you here?
Yesung: Why, is it bad to visit a friend?
Kyuhyun: You and your alibis. Now what do you want from me?
Yesung: Take it easy, dude. What's your problem?
Kyuhyun: None of your business.
Yesung: Let me guess, it's about the Scholastic Decathlon?
Kyuhyun: And how did you know about it? You're just sleeping anywhere in school.
Yesung: I may be sleeping, but I am aware of things. Tell me what's wrong.
Kyuhyun: That girl named ______.
Yesung: Whoa, that beautiful girl from Class 3-B? She's hot, I tell ya.
Kyuhyun: She's not a temperature. I don't want her to be as my partner.
Yesung: Why? You're even lucky because you are with the smartest and prettiest girl in school.
Kyuhyun: She's not my type. Please, over my dead body. I only care about being #1. Its my way of getting into Seoul National University.
Yesung: Why don't you just pretend that you love her? And make her believe that you love her?
Kyuhyun: Easy for you to say since you're a bad guy.
Yesung: I AM NOT!
Kyuhyun: Yes you are.
Yesung: Suit yourself. Someday, you'll end up falling for her.
Kyuhyun: Wait.. how can I do that?
 
Then Yesung and Kyuhyun started talking about the "Plan."