Teacher

What Is Love? [Formerly: To Love A Bad Boy]

 

You: Sure, teacher. We'll definitely help him. Right Kyuhyun? *winks*
Kyuhyun: *sighs* [For you, I will.] Arraseo. By teaching him, we can also help ourselves in studying.
You: Yaaaaaay! *jumps* By the way, you're Lee Hyukjae, aren't you? *smiles*
Eunhyuk: *blushes* Ya.. it's Eunhyuk..
You: Oh, well then Eunhyuk, what subjects do you find hard?
Eunhyuk: PHYSICS. MATH. All those damn subjects requiring computations. Will you be able to help me?
Kyuhyun: I was called Physics Kyu and Math is my favorite subject so.. YES.
You: I have an idea! You teach Eunhyuk today and I will teach him tomorrow~ *yawns* I'm so sleepy..
Kyuhyun: Arraseo. You sleep now. :) *points to the couch*
You: Thanks, Kyu ?
Kyuhyun: Finally.. I can see how cute she is when she sleeps..
 
So Kyuhyun taught Eunhyuk some Math and Physics. A few minutes later, Eunhyuk asked something.
 
Eunhyuk: That girl.. she's so cute..
Kyuhyun: *smiles* Of course she is.
Eunhyuk: Does she have a boyfriend?
Kyuhyun: Yeah. Me.
Eunhyuk: Idiot.
 
Then out of nowhere, Yesung appeared and so is Sungmin.
 
Sungmin: WHO'S HER BOYFRIEND??!!!
Kyuhyun: SHH! DON'T BE SO LOUD! I am.
Yesung: No you're not! Pabo!
Eunhyuk: Where did these two come from?
 
Sungmin: I overheard you talking about her.. That's why I came here. I like her.. *blushes* I used to be a player.. but when I saw her, it seems like I wanted to change my life and go serious with her. I met her a while ago and I knew that she's the one. I even gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
Yesung: YOU WHAT?!!! I'll kill you!!
Kyuhyun: Stop already, people. You know, she will end up with me anyway.
Eunhyuk: Not until I interrupt with your plans!!
Kyuhyun: YA! DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR "TEACHER"
Eunhyuk: She's still a student, pabo!
 
Because of all the noise, you ended up screaming out of nowhere. You were dreaming. And because of that, the 4 of them moved closer to you.
 
Kyuhyun: Ya stop pushing me!
Yesung: You're the one who's pushing me..
You: *still sleeping* Donghae.. Lee Donghae.. pabo...
Eunhyuk: Who's that guy she's referring to?
Sungmin: Who knows?
 
They all gathered together and whispered.
 
Eunhyuk: I've got a plan. Lets make a fan club for her and we are the members.
Yesung: Count me in! And a week after the decathlon.. it's her birthday.. and we must confess to her..
Sungmin: We're bad boys, aren't we? But how come we suddenly changed and wanted to chase her?
Kyuhyun: That's what ____ is. She can change guys and make them fall in love with her just like what she did to us.
 
You: Lee Donghae..