CH eight*

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Eight

 

NOTE : Start from this chapter, I will divide POV~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV)

We three are laughing together.

"I'm Sorry. Bo Young-ah!" I said.

"For What. Don't say sorry. We are best friends!" Bo young said.

"Ok! Let's forget about our bad memories. _____-ah, how about you and Se Hun?" Nami asked.

"What? Me and Se Hun? Nothing." I said shyly. I know what they are talking about.

"Yah! Tell me! _____ and Se Hun? Why?" Bo Young said. She didn't take Dancing class and take designing (clothes) class.

"Se Hun kissed her." Nami said to Bo Young.

"Mwo??!! In the class??? Tell me in detail." Bo Young said. Her eyes are widen.

Nami is telling what happen in yesterday.

I really am not sure about Se Hun and Lu Han. Lu Han was really nice to me. But Su Ho and Jae Joong oppa. How about them? I really don't know why I lied to Su Ho yesterday.

"______? _______?" Nami shook my shoulders.

"Euh?" You mumbled.

"Oh My God! Are you in the mode again with Se Hun?" Nami teased.

"Oh! Stop this. I didn't see him after the class, ok?" You said. 

"Are you upset about this? He didn't call you or what?" Bo Young said.

"No. We didn't exchange our numbers. He's like, umm.. kissing me and disappeared." You said and give out a laugh.

"Hey~ Why don't we try something that we had in high school?" Nami said. Then she took me to the place.

 

A fortune-telling place!

"Hey! Nami, why are you taking me there? I don't believe in such trash!" Bo Young said.

"A-Hmm!" coming from the room.

"Bo Young-ah! Shh!" I said.

"Mwo?" Bo Young said back and rolled her eyes.

"Come in!" coming from the room again. It sound like an old aunty. We opened the door and go inside the room. There are so many dolls, for me they are dolls. And the one who said to us is sitting behind the desk on the floor.

So we go straight to her and sit on the floor against her.

Strange thing is, she sound like old aunty but she looks really young. Also she is pretty. She has big eyes. 

(Well~ I made UEE as a fortune-teller. xD xD But I love KaHee)

"Ok! Who wanted to start first?" She said.

"SHE!" Nami pointed me. I sighed. Ok! Nami, you made me into this. I glared at her and get a begging smile. I just smile towards her showing my forgiveness.

"Ok! I am!" You said to the fortune-teller.

"Ok! Give me your hand!" She said.

"No. no. Both!" She said as you gave your right hand.

There is crystal ball on the desk. No Way!!! I am sured this desk is cleaned when I came in.

She put your hand on this ball and so do her hands. She closed her eyes for a minute.

You and Nami looking at her without blinking. But Bo Young kept mumbling. "God!" "Trash" "Kidding me" "Doing teen-ager thing" 

 

She opened her eyes.

"You have two special friends." She said calmly.

"Please, as you can see, she has two friends coming along with her." Bo Young said.

"Bo Young-ah!" Nami stops Bo Young.

I will be very angry if those words are said to me. But she seemd uneffected.

"After meeting them, you're no longer then you. Your life will be changed." You gasped. She is still holding your hands.

"But how?" You asked. You're no idea what is she talking about.

"One of them is hiding something important from you." She said.

"Hiding? What?" You said. But she doesn't care.

"Don't want to know about this. Your life will be changed if you know about this. Be mature!" She said and release her hand.

"What? Don't stop this. My life will be changed? I am no longer than me??? Say clearly." You said with annoyance.

"Come on! _____, We're going to late for school. It's over 9:00 am" Bo Young said. She is already near the door.

"Nami, this is not smart. You know. Our peaceful morning break time is destroyed by that woman. Your life will be changed!!!! What the hell is that. If you listened to her more, _____, I promise, you are changing into a crazy person." Bo Young said. She is not totally believe her. But how to say, I little do. I think, my two special friends are Lu han & Se Hun.

We arrived school in time. Actually, it's 9:40 am now. So Bo young stopped blaming Nami.

Lu Han has already in his seat. When I came in, he is smiling at me.

"Hi!" I said and sit next to him. Se Hun hasn't arrived yet.

"Hi, ______!" He said.

"So, You and Se Hun.." You looked up to him and he stopped.

"Ok! I mean, you two are sort of dating???" Lu Han said.

"Umm.. What do you think?" I said. Oh Ho.. Lu han, you like me, hgh?

"I think, you are not dating him. I know the facts about your two brothers, ______." He laughed.

You laughed also. "Ding Dong Ding~" You said.

"Ok! It's not difficult to know about them. They're popular!" You said. You looked at Se Hun's seat. Seemed like he is not coming today.

The English class is boring as usual. I looked at Se Hun's seat many times. His complexion is so smooth even I saw it very closely. Oh! Stop it! _____! The class ended at 11:30 a.m.

Today, the dancing class will start at 1:00 p.m. You have 30 minutes break with Bo Young as she has to attend designing class at 12:00 p.m. She has different schedule from you. The schedule is complicated. Just let it be.

 

So, you three are having meal with Jae Joong.

Bo Young eats with high speed while I, Nami and Jae Oppa is eating slowly.

"Guys, I have the class. See Ya later!" Bo Young said and ran to the class.

"Nami-shi?" Jae Joong called.

"Do you like fish ball soup? Have it." Jae Joong gave it to Nami with his smile. I will never tell Nami that he gave it to her because he hates it.

"Oh! Thanks, Oppa. But call me Nami. It's ok!" She said. Jae Oppa nodded.

You're watching at your Oppa and Nami and starts smiling alone. Jae Joong oppa has class at 3:00 pm and he can spend time with us.

"Is that Se Hun's friend, D.O?" I saw him and D.O gave a smile. I smile to him too. I can't be rude and my Jae Oppa wins him though.

We're having a good chat. We also drank coffee together and Jae Oppa and Nami get along very well. Now, It's 12:45 p.m so I have a class so does Nami.

"Oppa! We have a class at 1 pm." You said.

"Eun! Gudae? Then good-bye!" Jae Joong said. We all stood up.

"Bye Oppa! See you later at home." I said.

"Bye. Jae Joong Oppa." Nami said too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lu Han's POV)

In dancing class, ______ is sitting between me and Se Hun. Hope she isn't missing him again.

Then, _______ came in with her friend, I think her name is Nami.

"Hi" I said to ______. She is really pretty when she smile.

"Hello." She said to me with a smile again.

"Umm, after this class, what are you going to do?" I asked her.

"Going home. I have to do nothing special." She said and smile again. Her smiles really make me amazed.

"Really? Then, will you invite me to your home?" I asked her. She is little hestitate.

"If you don't want to, it's really ok." I said.

"No, Lu Han oppa. You can. Yes, for about one hour, I think." she smile at me again.

Today, dancing lesson is not fun. But dancing is still very fun for me. Since, I waited this class to finish for going to ______'s house.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 - end now~

How do you think? Voting is ended now and final result is 9 : 7 for SeHun : LuHan.

Thanks for reading and subcribing my story. Really~ *Kamsahamida*

Here is Another PREVIEW~   (PS ; previews don't mean that they gonna happen in next chapter but both next and coming chapters.)

"Are you bringing your friend to home?" Su Ho said.

"Where had you been, Se Hun?" You said.

"Tiffany Noona! When did you arrive Seoul?" Se Hun said.

"Do you remember Tae Yeon unnie?" Tiffany said.

X X X X X X X  X X  X  X X X X X  X X X X X X X X X X X X X X  X

Comments are very welcome. :) ^_^

  Happy Birthday* Yo Seung Ho Oppa <3 <3