OneOne = 11 =D

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Eleven

 

Time for back to school ~

Your POV)

I haven't seen SeHun for 3 days. Oh~ Just let him be. Why do I care about seeing him??

Walking to the class...

ENG Class :

Oh! There he is!

"Se Hun Oppa, Where had you been?" I asked.

Oh!! Why can't I just act cool? Psh!

"Hi! ______! I was at home. Nothing." Se Hun said.

Nothing??? Now he is acting like nothing!! He even kissed me!!! Taking my first kiss!!!

 

Lu Han's POV)

______ is still looking at Se Hun and not me! _____-ah, I think I like you! What to do??? When you're looking at Se Hun, I felt like I can't stand anymore.

Yes! I can't stand any more! ______-ah!

 

Your POV)

"______-ah!" Lu Han called.

"Hi!" I said and saw his serious face.

Lu Han grabbed my hand and went to the front of the class.

"Pay attention to us please!" Lu Han shouted.

What is he trying to do??? I have no idea about this!

"_____-ah! I like you! No! I think I love you. Please accept my heart and be my girlfriend!" Lu han said and kneeled down to me!

OMG!!! He is confessing to me!!! I don't know what to do! But just looking him with my wide eyes!!

"Wow!! Lu han is so manly~" Some girls muttered.

"_____-shi, what are you doing? Just say 'yes'." Other student shouted.

Lu han is still kneeling down and I am just dazing.

 

Se Hun's POV)

I felt like dying. All my nerves are burning right now! But I can't do anything but to listen every words said by Lu han. I can't bare to watch this situation. And I am afraid to know the result.

So, I leave this class. Went to the bench in front of the part, it is the place, _____ used to sit.

______-ah, What should I do with my feeling inside??? I know I shouldn't love you. But my heart didn't listen to me. I am sure about liking you after hearing Lu Han's confession.

I am really useless!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

Your POV)

I suddenly remember Se Hun. Lu Han is still waiting for my respond.

"Lu han Oppa! Please Stand up!" I said. I must do something. I just know my heart. I like Se hun. I just want to be friend with Lu Han.

"Oppa! I can't accept your heart! Please have it yourself and give it when you see a girl who is nicer than me!" I said and leave him behind.

I looked at Se Hun's place but he isn't there anymore. Where is he???

I ran out of the class and looking for Se Hun. Se Hun Oppa, where are you?? I just know it that I liked you from the start! I fall for you when you take care of my hand! Now, take care of my heart that needs you.

Bell Ringing----------------!

The class is going to start! Oh NO! I can't skip this class! Where is Se hun going exactly???

 

Oh! He is back to the class!!!

Lu Han is looking at me and I just give a smile to him.

The class ended!

"_____-ah! Talk to me!" Lu Han said to me.

"Lu Han oppa! If you want to talk about the things about ealier, I have nothing to say." I said.

"But! Please, listen to me! Why can't you like me? How you do know that you don't like me?" Lu Han said.

"Oppa! Don't be like this! I like you as my friend." I said and stand up. This is now break time and Bo Young and Nami are waiting for me at the stair.

I saw Se Hun quietly leaving the room.

"____-ah!" Lu Han said.

"Oppa! Please, I beg you. If you are going to be like this, I don't want that kind of friend! Miahnae yo!" I said and leave him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At Cafeteria...

"_____-ah! What is happening??? Lu Han like you?" Bo Young asked.

"I don't know too. I just like him like a friend." I said.

"So, you don't like him, do you?" Nami asked.

"No! I mean, I never want him to become my boyfriend." I said.

Then we're silent and eating. The Singing class is going to start in 30 minutes.

 

"Wow!!! _____-ah! Look over there!" Nami said.

I looked to where Nami pointed. A really pretty lady is standing and many male students is looking at her. 

"Jong mal yebul da!" Bo Young said too.

"Let's go! Nami and Bo Young! You two know you can't like her, right? Stop staring and let's go!" I said and laugh at them.

"Yah! I only like D.O!!" Bo Young shouted and hit me.

I am running from her and silp and fall.

"Gwan Cha Nae Se Yo?" Someone said and give his hand to me to stand up. I take it and stand up.

It's D.O.

"Ne! Thank you!" I said and look at Bo Young. She is looking at D.O.

Then, I go to the class. Nami is taking Bo Young and follow me.

"Bo Young-ah!" I said.

"It's ok! But don't you think it's really strange! I said, I like D.O and he appears in fornt of me!" Bo Young said like she is dreaming.

Nami shook her head and

"Bo Young, don't you have class. We have singing class, you know. I just told you 30 minutes ago." Nami said.

"Ah! I have too! It's going to start in an hour! I have many time to think about him." Bo Young said with silly smile.

"Then, bye bye Bo Young." I waved hand at her. And the class starts!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Su Ho's POV)

"Jeogi Yo! I am sorry but do you know Oh Se-Hun?" The girl with blond hair asked!

I never felt like this before. My heart starts to beat fast! Those innocent eyes and cute baby-face.

"Excuse me? Do you know him?" She asked again.

"Eoh! Ne! You're ...." I want to know her name but she don't easily let me know.

"I am Se Hun's friend. Can you show me the way to Se Hun?" She asked politely.

"Yes! Follow me!" I said. You can't run away from telling me your name, princess.

"Oh! By the way, I am Kim Joon Myun and Se Hun is transferre, right?" I said.

"Yes! I am Kim Tae Yeon. How do you know Se Hun?" She asked

"Actually, he is my sis's classmate! They may be in the start of the class." I said.

"Oh! Really? Then, I will just wait for him in Cafeteria, and Joon Myun-shi?" She stopped.

"Umm.. call me Su Ho." I smile and said.

"Ok! Suho-shi, do you know when the class end?" She asked.

"Umm... Singing class is going to end at 1:00 pm. And I think, they have acting lesson at 3:00 pm." I said.

"Ok! Thanks a lot!" She said.

"I have class only at 1:00pm and should I acompany you?" I said.

"Oh! It's really ok! I want to stay alone. Thanks!" She reject my resquest.

Then, she gave a goodbye look and leave me and went to cafeteria!

Tae Yeon-ah, I will make a call to you! Wait for me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV)

Se Hun is doing cupid for Lu Han. He exchange chairs with him at the class.

And Lu Han is singing a song for me.

"Lovable by Kim Jong Kook". And Se Hun is totally ignoring me.

He didn't look at me even at once!

And the class ended, we have 2 hours, a really long break and I hope to talk well with Se Hun at this time gap.

But... ... ...

 

"Noona!!!" Se Hun shouted.

"Se Hun-ah!" The girl that I saw at the Cafeteria hugged Se Hun.

 

That feeling, it is the first time I felt like this. Wanna rips her into pieces!

"Ooh!! She is pretty! Do you know who is she?" Lu Han said.

"No! I don't!" I said and leave them. I headed to the bench that I used to sit!

____________________________________________________________________________

I finally can UPDATE after a long time has passed! =D

I really appreciate guys who subscribe my story <3 <3 <3 (Thumb Up) :P

My Lu Lu is alone TT~

Se Hun can't smile TT

Now!!! My HUNHAN is together <3 <3

Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE^^

PREVIEW : 

"Oppa!!!!" Seo Hyun shouted and kissed his cheek!

"That one is for you!" He gave the bear that holding heart me.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X