CH 20*-*

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Twenty

 

 

Your POV)

 

"So Oppa? You have clear minds on Lu Han, right?" I said to Se Hun, who just talking long with Lu Han at the front door and come to me.

It has been 1 week that Se Hun and I were together, without telling my two brothers and other students.

When we are at school, we are very careful for not being noticed as a couple.

Nami and Bo Young help us in it. Lu han and Se Hun getting along well. So, we three are now very closed friend. We used to stay in Cafeteria, included, Nami, Bo Young & D.O.

I think Bo Young can't help but liking D.O so much, so she enjoyed that situation very much.

 

"Yeah. He is really great friend."

"It's good. Oppa, how about tomorrow? Are you free?"

"Huh? Yes."

"So let's meet around 11:00 am."

"What? Why? Are you going to cancel the class?"

"OPPA!!! I just told you 3 days ago and you are forgetting it??"

"About what?"

"Do you love me and care me THAT much??? If you can't remember it, just cancel it!"

I am very angry at him. How can he forget important thing like that?

And I ignore him the whole day and go back home with my brother.

 

flashback!!! 3daysago*Your POV)

 

"Se Hun Oppa." We are sitting on the bench that I used to sit. I am lying my head on his shoulder.

"My brother wants to go picnic. He told me to bring my friends too." I said.

"Oh, well. I don't know if I am free. But I really wanna go with you. It'll be fun."

"Yeah! Lu Han oppa, you, me, Nami, Bo Young, D.O oppa. And how about Tae Yeon & TIffany unnie."

"Don't worry about them, Su Ho Hyung will take care of them."

"Yeah!"

I said and we chuckled.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

 

Se Hun's POV)

 

Three days ago? How can't I remember that? I can't face ______ anymore.

I felt guilty. ______-ah, actually, I really care for you.

She doesn't look at the whole day. And I don't dare talking to her. And she goes home without saying goodbye to me.

 

"Hey! What's up?" Lu Han hug me on the shoulder and ask.

"Nothing."

"Tell me. Your face is like, you know, .." Lu Han make me a face that make me laughs.

"Smile like this. Forget what make you sad."

I just laughed.

"You will go picnic with ______, right?" LU Han asked.

"Oh! Yes! Picnic!!!!" I remembered. And my head! I felt like it explodes.

"Ahhh!!!!" I grab my head and fall on the ground.

"Yahhh!! Se Hun!! Why???" Lu Han is shouting.

"No! It's ok!"

"Are you sure you're ok if you won't go to hospital?" Lu Han asked with his worried face.

"Yeah! I am really fine."

"But I will come with you to your home. I want to make sure you're ok."

"Thanks you, Lu Han. You shouldn't have to do that."

"No more words. Let's go." Lu Han said.

 

 

Lu han's POV)

I came back home after accompanying Se Hun.

Is Se hun starts forgetting memories? He is having headache too.

I can now hold my feelings for ______. But it doesn't mean I don't love her anymore. I still loved her. But I have to give happiness to the person I love.

Se Hun is now my friend too. I don't know keeping feelings for my friend's girlfriend is a guilt or false.

I am now really confused. I don't know why I didn't tell _____ about Se Hun's condition.

I think, she should know. But on the other hands, if she knows, she might get hurt or some troubles might ouccur. I don't want to do anything to harm _____. Importantly, that Seo Hyun.

 

FlashBack!!Lu Han's POV)

 

She came back for ______, after that incident with me & her.

But that day, ______ is with Se Hun and I made sure ______ that she didn't know Seo Hyun is coming to find her again.

I went and talked with Seo Hyun.

 

When Seo Hyun saw I coming,

"You again. I want to talk with Kim _______." Seo Hyun said.

"______ isn't at school, I want to talk with you."

"I have nothing to say." She said and about to leave.

"I said, I want to!" I grab her wrist and went to the cafe that is near to our school.

 

"Yah!! What are you doing?" Seo Hyun said.

"All I want to do is, talk! OK?"

"Do it fast! I don't have plenty time for you."

"Same to me." I smiled and said. Seo Hyun rolled her eyes.

"Why did you keep finding _____?"

"What?"

"Are you deaf?"

"I think, I come here to listen what you have to say."

"I said, I wanna talk with you, means that I need you to answer and you can ask me too."

"That's not bad."

"SO, why did you keep finding _____?"

"Because I want to ask her something."

"About what?"

"Do I need to answer that far?"

"Yeah. If you want to know the things between Se Hun and her.."

"YOU KNOW???? Tell me."

"Answer me first."

"Ok! I want to know if she and Se hun are couple now if not, does she like her, if she does, I will tell her not to like him."

"They aren't! ______ is mine. Se Hun & she are just friends, very close friends."

"I see. So, you like her."

"Yes. And she is going to like me too."

"So, we are done, right? Nice to meet you."

Seo Hyun gives her hands toward me.

"Me too." I shake her hands with a smile.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

 

Tae Yeon's POV)

Lu Han sends Se Hun home. It is a bit strange. All are boys and why does Lu Han worry for Se Hun?

But Se Hun's face isn't good. He didn't have dinner too. So I went up to his room.

 

"Se Hun?" I knock the door.

"Come in, Noona."

He is getting up from his bed when he sees me.

I sat next to him, on his bed.

"Se Hun, you can tell me all which bothers you."

"Aniyo! Nothing is bothering me."

"Then, I want to warn you something."

Se Hun look at me with those innocent eyes. Se Hun is like my real brother and I love him so much. He is really innocent.

"Yes, noona. I am listening."

"How are you feeling nowadays? Any headache? Umm.. Forget anything?"

Se Hun isn't answering me. He can't tell lies. My pure brother.

"It's ok! Tell me. I am your doctor, you know."

"I forget something that is important. I forget which is really important to me. And when I remember this, my head hurts like ~ it is going to explode."

 

So, what I afraid is happening. He is starting to forget things. And having headache again. Same symptons every three months. God~ you are too cruel to my innocent boy. What did he do wroung? I really get tired of it!

"Noona~ What are you thinking?"

"Eoh??"

"I am sick, right? I am about to ill seriously, right?"

"Se Hun-ah." I hugged him. Se Hun didn't hug me back.

"Noona. Just tell me the truth."

"Don't be sad, Se Hun-ah. I can tell that you are a lot better this time. So, we have more hope than last times. This time would be different."

"But how, Noona? You don't have to console me. I am ok."

My tears are coming out.

"But I am not! I am tired to seeing you who is just like a stranger when he woke up from his coma. I am really sick of it!"

"Noona."

Se Hun is tearing too.

"I am sorry. I don't have to, No. I shouldn't say like this. You should taking notes about the dates, Se Hun. What you forget today is about the picnic tomorrow, right?"

"How did you know?"

"I am not Tiffany. I don't trust about you telling you don't like ______."

"Noona."

"Don't worry. I won't tell her, unless you don't do anything stupid. You know what I mean, right?"

Se Hun smile weakly and nods. All I need is your smile, Se Hun-ah.

"Ok! Rest early. And don't forget to take notes, ok?"

I kissed on his forehead.

"Good Night, Noona."

I just nod him and come out of his room. And what I need to face is .... Tiffany.

____________________________________________________________________________

Continued...