Regretting 2!!!!! Ch : 26

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Twenty-Six

 

 

Lu Han's POV)

 

We are having the fun time except ______. She is in bad mood all most all the time. She even shouted Nami, who always understand her very well. The reason is very simple, for laughing near her loudly.

Then everyone decide to let her alone.

Su Ho, D.O & Jae Joong Hyung are with Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Nami & BoYoung.

I am with the BBQ, for _____. She also didn't eat anything.

 

"_____-ah."

She looks up me. She is sitting on the side of the lake. Her legs are almost touched to the water surface. But she isn't that long.

"Eat this."

"Eat yourself oppa. I am not hungry." She said moodlessly.

"You obviously didn't eat anything since the morning. Eat this or I'll push into the water."

She force herself to form a smile. It's bitter to see her like this. I want her to be happy, so I leave her to Se Hun.

If she isn't happy to be with Se Hun, what's with my effort to stop loving her?

She took a stick of BBQ from me and eat a bite.

"Yah! Are you a kid? Chew it and swallow it!"

"Ne." She said and does as I say.

 

We are silent for a while. But it's not awkward, just comfortable silence.

But I wanna broke that. I want to hear her voice, her laughs.

"Why no mood today? No Se Hun, no mood??" I asked.

She laughs a bit. That's what I want to hear.

"No. Not like that. But.. I don't know."

She is hesitate to tell me her thoughts.

"______-ah, it's ok to tell me your feelings. I am good listener, you know."

"Yeah."

There is a time gap before she speak up. Then she starts talking which make me regret about my desicion.

......

After the picnic, I am at home, alone.

Thinking about today's conversation with ______, which make me to drink 2 bottles of Soju.

There is no need to worry about the Soju since there are plenty of bottles. Then, my other 5 friends come to my home.

"Hoya-ah, why is that room very dark?" Sung Jung said.

"Pabo! Because no light is switching on."

"Yah! Maknae said because the living room is always light on. You are the only Pabo." Sung Yeol said to Hoya.

*I don't want to disturb them by saying a word, so I kept silent.*

Then I heard Myung Soo trying to turn the lights on. When it's bright,

"Ah!!!!!!" Dong Woo is screaming because he saw me too suddenly.

Following him is Sung Jung and Sung Yeol.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" The three shouted together TOO loudly.

"Wow!" Myung Soo said in shock. He had no idea what to do.

Then Hoya shouted extra louder than these three.

"YAHH!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!"

As soon as he shouted, they stopped. Then started to put the blame on me.

"Yah! Lu Han Hyung. Why are you staying in the dark, making me scared to death!" Sung Yeol said.

"Yeah! I think I am seeing the ghost." Dong Woo said too.

"Huu~~ That's a relieve that it's Lu Han hyung." Sung Jung said.

 

I let them making noise as they wished. I just kept drinking.

Myung Soo sat next to me and asked,

"Hyung? What'd happened?"

All other fours attentions are on me now. They all sat near me.

"Lu Han, Stop drinking." Ho ya grabs my glass.

"Just let me drink." I sat and try to grab the Soju bottles.

As this time, Sung Yeol grabs it and drink it.

"Hyung. You know, we are best friends. You can talk everything with us." He speaks up.

"Did you and ______ fight? Is this reason why you are like this?" Dong Woo said.

"If it's not about ______, you'll never be like this." Myung Soo said.

 

*Yeah! They are right. _____-ah! You make me like this.*

"Hyung!! I said TELL US!" Sung Yeol shouted.

"Sung Yeol-ah! Wait till he speaks up." Myung Soo said.

*What is LOVE? Why don't you like me?*

"What is love? Why don't you like me?"

"Huh?" Sung Jung ask.

"Hush!" Dong Woo said.

 

I don't even know myself that I am going to tell them all about our conversation.

 

FLASHBACK**

"Oppa.. You know.. Love is really strange."

"Love? May be. I don't know about love." I lied.

*Yes! It's strange. Very very...*

"You don't know? You are such a player. You've said you love me."

I just replied her with a laugh.

"Why didn't I love you back then? You are such a very care person and know how to make me happy."

"You still have a chance, you know." I may be sound like teasing but I know that they are truth.

"Ptff! Stop making jokes. I'm serious."

"Ok! I am listening." I said.

"You didn't forget about today's picnic, right?"

"Why would I? It's quite important."

 

*Well.. She is asking me strange questions.*

"But someone did."

*Wait!!! By chance, someone is Se Hun??? Is he forgetting things ???*

"Se Hun?"

"Yeah!" She answered and I can see her bitter smile on her pretty face.

"Today, he is not coming because he is sleepy as Tae Yeon unnie say. I get to know by a message which contains a simple sentence, *sorry, I won't come*" She laughs out.

I saw some tears in her eyes. Though she is laughing, she seemed really pitiful!

"_____-ah." I called and pull her to my side.

She hide her face in my chest and hug my waist.

"Oppa. I think I really now regret." She's now crying. Her sobbing make my heart aches. But I can't do anything but to hug her more tightlly.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

 

"Hyung. Just make her your girl." Hoya said.

"Only I know, how I tried hard to give her to Se Hun. To watch them loving each other with a smile face."

"We know too." Sung Yeol said and pat my back.

"No! You don't!" I shouted like crazy.

I know it's not right to shout them who are staying here for me.

"I am sorry." I don't know what to say more to apologize them.

"I understand, hyung. Don't worry." Hoya said.

"Today just leave me alone. I wanna be drunk and forget everything."

"NO! You need us. Just say out loud what you feel, scream it, cry for it." Myung Soo said.

*Why is love so hard for me? Even it's too tired for me, I don't want to give it up. Why? Can't understand it anymore.*

----------------------------------------------------

 

D.O's POV)

After picnic, I am too tired and lying on my bed. Whenever I lied on the bed, it reminded me of that night.

That night I was sick, that night you & Se Hun are being a new couple, that night that I decied everything that make me regret today.

 

FLASHBACK* That night @ D.O home.

When Se Hun changed my clothes, I am awake again. I tried to open my eyes but I can't. So, I just closed my eyes silently.

Then, _____ came in, as Se Hun said, her finger is bleeding. And my eyes opened, cox of somewhat power.

Then, I have to listen Se Hun confession towards _______ and her answer, *yes*.

I think I know for a long time that ______ has some feeling towards Se Hun. But now when I faced reality, it's not easy as it sound.

AND they.... they did.. which make me closing my eyes tighting with my hurt heart.

When ______ & Se Hun went to kitchen to make something for me, I tried to get up myself.

But my headaches is killing me. I took the medicine that _____ bought for me and lied on  the bed for a while. I felt better. And it's late now. I don't want _____ to be with Se Hun at this late, somehow.

As expected, they didn't know the time. As soon as they knew, they ran for their respective houses.

 

*Kyung Soo-ah! You are late. The person you love found her own love which is not for you. Just over come this, her happiness is enough, whatelse do you want?*

I should hide my feelings forever to everyone, espeacially you.

--------------------------------------

FLASHBACK* @ Picnic...

 

I was excited to be with you again. Because I had been avoided you for about 10 days. But I was not happy as I thinked before. You are like no-mood person. Shutting your mouth all the time, staying alone.

So after talking with Suho, Jae Joong and Bo Young, Nami, I came for you. But I was always late. There is already Lu Han for you.

After listening the whole conversation, I really hurt as much as you hurt.

I blamed myself, why didn't I there for you when you're suffered like this? Why did I let you with Se Hun, not even bothered telling you my feelings?

*______-ah, I really regret now. I can have another chance, right? At least I have to let you know my true feeling towards you.*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh HO!!!! WHAT TO DO????? Everyone is regretting now...

Really Really THANK you for subscribing my story... :) HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY SO FAR. IF NOT, PLEASE COMMENT =)