One

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter One

 

Today is your first day of school for another year. Time is passing day by day, everything is changing. The one thing that remain is You. At the age of 16, other girls started to date some cool guys. Though you don't want to date a guy, you think, having a boyfriend is not a bad idea. You have a high chance to get a cool boyfriend as you are pretty and popular among the boys in your high school days.

 

When you are a high school girl, that day is one of your unforgottable memory.

"_______-shi, _______-shi." Someone call you from behind.

"Wae yo?" You asked that boy. You noticed that he is your classmate and he is one the most popular guy in your school. He is too cute when he smile so you have noticed him.

"Dong Ho shi, what are you trying to tell me?" You asked.

"Please accept that" He gave you a flower. A really beautiful red rose and it was packed really nice.

"What is this for?" You wanted to accept but you must know the reason why he gave that.

"This rose is my heart for you. I really liked you. I love all your actions. When you smile, when you're talking, and also when you stare like this. I like everything about you." He said with his loving eye.

You don't know what to answer. This is the first time that a boy propose you. You are too shy to reject and accept him. While you are thinking how to respond, your brother, Jae Joong came towards you two. He took that rose from Dong Ho and shouted...

"There is a boy who wanted to date my sister. Teacher please come."

A teacher has really come. Unfortunately, this teacher was so strict about girl and boy relationship. She is an old teacher and plus, she is still single.

 

So just imagine what happened next. That boy got punishement to clean the toilet for a week. Every single toilet in the school. Every means both toilets of girls and boys. After that he never tried to speak to me again. This new is very popular at this time. I feel really sorry for him so I even have tried to apologize him. But I have no chance to face him because when he saw me, even my shape, he disappeared in a second.

Ofcox, I angry at my eldest brother, Jae Joong. But I love both my brothers too much. When they hug me say "he is really sorry" and my heart just melts, as my heart is not a stone.

 

And one more thing, my parents are in the states. They moved there when I was 11, my brothers were 13 and 14. They just left me with my two brothers. As Jae Joong is really good brother, we never face a difficulty. Ofcox we have loads of money. Plus our environment is really good and the old Aunty from next door really take care of us for 2 years. When Jae Joong was 16, she passed away with the disease that I don't understand.

She even teach Jae Joong cooking. Don't underestimate my eldest brother because he is like a prince and handsome, his cooking skill can be compare to a chef in 5 stars hotel. Becasue of this, he is a dream boy to all the girls.

Oh! My second brother is a cool guy too. He is really good at sport, espeacially golf. If he want to, he can more famous than Tiger Woods. Just kidding. I mean, he is really good at golf. Also he is talky guy. Whenever he talk for something, it happens as he wish. Espeacially with a girl, when he use his killer smile, no girl could resist it.

Don't think my two brothers don't have any friends (male) because they are very popular among the girls, they really have many friends. Not like me. They treat the best to their every single friend, and so their friends are really like to help whatever my two brothers ask for. Because they get something as a return too. If someone need money, he get money. 

They are cupids too. They really have an eye for girl-boy relationship. If they joined as a force and help a boy and a girl to became couple, they just fall for each other. I don't know how they do but it really work.

I can't imagine my coming days as I am not a fortune teller. I just care my present. I still don't know what will happen today, my first school day as a 2nd year of the art school's student.