27

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

FIRST OF ALL ... I APOLOGIZE TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS ~~~~

I will update a new chapter SOON. Sorry for not updating for a really long long time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

Twenty-Seven

 

 

Your POV)

I decided not to forget how I am angry at Se Hun. Actually, even if I want to forget, it won't easily disappear from my head. What I feel towards Se Hun Oppa now is not anger but it's Disappointment.

How can he did that to me???? With one message!!

After the picnic, there is no phone call from him. Not even once! I and he isn't in touch for 2 days.

He ignored me all the time at the school today. Ofcox I didn't bother looking at him. I spent all my times with Lu han Oppa in the class. I did that for making Se Hun jealous but I don't know if I succeed or not.

I know, Lu Han still might have feelings for me, and it's unfair for him to do like this. But this time, I wanna selfish. *Mianhae~ Lu Han Oppa.*

 

 

Lu Han's POV

I know _____ is staying closed with me in front of Se Hun. I can't help but I felt like my opportunity is rising.

May be she is just playing with me. But I'll make sure she fall for me. I'll be there for you any time you need me. I kept appeaing in front of you so that you can't forget me. _____-ah, please look at me too.

 

 

"_____-ah. What do you have to do after class? It's still early to go home." I asked as this class will finish in 10 minutes, at 3:00 pm.

"Non. Why?"

"Let's go to somewhere."

She smiles and nods at me.

I looked at Se Hun and he is looking at me too. Then he sent me a message via phone.

 

SE HUN : Hyung, Let's talk. It will not take too long. After class. OK?

Me : OK!

Then I looked at ______. She is listening to the teacher. Right! I will have a good talk with Se Hun, _____-ah, for you. I don't want to lose a good friend and I want to have you too. I am not too greedy, right?

 

 

"______-ah, I've somthing to do. Please wait for me at the gate, ok?"

I said when the class end, she seem to be curious, but sorry, I don't want to tell you.

"Hmm. Ok! But don't take too long."

"Ok! I will come for you in 15 min." I said and leave her.

 

I saw Se Hun waiting for me, standing moodlessly.

"Hey." I said.

"Hyung."

*Se Hun still called me 'hyung'*

"Se Hun-ah, what do you want to tell me? I don't have many time."

"Ok! Hyung, you like _____, right?"

He is talking this. I won't avoid. Yes! I will be honest.

"Yes, but."

"No BUT, hyung. If you really like, no, I mean, if you really love her, just take care of her till the end."

*What is Se Hun talking about? Is he saying because of his illness?*

"Se Hun, you are saying this because of your body? Kept forgetting?" I asked.

By his reaction, he is really shocked!

"How? H-how did you know?"

"Just heard it from Seo Hyun & your sister talking by accident."

"So hyung, you know all, then take care of her. I'll leave her to you."

"But you still love her, you shouldn't give up yet!"

"I know. But I don't want her to suffer and wait for my memories came back for her. I don't want. So I'll be the one who suffer."

"But.."

"Stop it, hyung. I've already decided. So I will put my turst on you. Good Luck, hyung."

He said and left. Few minutes later, a message has arrived.

 

SE HUN : Hyung,I'm not going to school.You know,my head isn't that good :)

 

What the heck is he doing and thinking. I am now mad. Mad that ______ has that kind of boyfriend. Lovers should share. But now I'll take all the responsibility for her. Make her happy and all.

 

I saw _____ waiting for me. But not alone. She's with D.O Hyung.

But .. The way D.O looking at _____ is... very familiar. But ~ May be I am just thinking too much.

"Hi. D.O! What are you doing there?"

D.O looked at me with his big eyes. They're quiet charminig.

"Lu Han Oppa ~ You come."

"I am taking _____ out, wanna join?" D.O said.

"What do you mean? I and ______ are going to eat out."

 

I can feel the some tense between us but I didn't care.

"Umm... Oppa ~ We can go together." _____ said and link our arms.

"Where?" D.O & I asked.

"EXO Shi Dae ~" _____ sang and dragged us along with her.

I can't help but smile, but my smile stops when I saw Se Hun sadly looking at us, with bitter smile.

 

 

We are now sitting silently. D.O hyung is awkward being with me, and I felt that way too.

"Oppa~ You two wanna go out with me. Is that for making me bored by sitting quietly?" _______ said.

 

YOUR POV)

I am too bored by watching them being awkward cox of each other's presence.

"Umm.. _____-ah~ Mianhae." D.O said.

"Ani yo. Just go back home for today." I said with disappoinment. I though Se Hun would see me leaving with them and it's enough.

I get up and Lu Han oppa grab my hand.

 

D.O's POV)

When _____ gets up, Lu Han stop her by grabbing her hand.

"_____-ah, I have something to tell you."

______ looks back him with questioning eyes. It was a bit unexpected.

 

"Can I be your side as your lover? I still love you."

I wanna punch Lu Han now! That's what I wanna tell _____ first! I am always late.

 

I grab her other hands too.

"_____, I love you too. Before you're with Se Hun, I liked you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T___________T Sorry for short chapter :'(

I will really update soon.

Suho Oppa is so so so handsome <3 <3 <3 <3