Five

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Five

 

The door opened and the one who came in is not Su Ho. It's Bo Young.

You really worried for the winner and didn't even notice that Bo Young isn't here. Then you also noticed that Nami is absent too.

"Ca-Can I still vote." She said.

"Yes! Now there are two winners. Your vote will be the decision." The teacher said.

You looked at Bo Young. She returned a look to you too.

"Bo Young-ah! Jae Bal." You pleaded her. She seemed sorry too.

"Mianhae~ ______-ah." Bo Young just say just a line.

And you knew that she is going to vote for D.O for sure. You felt like betrayed, from your friend, your best friend for the one she liked.

Just one word, "sorry", with that she voted for D.O.

 

"Ok! Thanks for your vote. So the winner is .." before the teacher announce the name, you shouted.

"Wait! I mean~ Sir, umm... I wanted to know, umm... that thing... Ah~ I wanted to know the total votes." You said. You wanted to earn extra time to wait Suho. You couldn't think other things. You don't know what to say.

"Oh! I forgot to say. There are 206 votes and the result is D.O 83 votes, Jae Joong 82 votes, .." Before the teacher said the complete line. The door opened again. It's Suho, Lay, Kris and Nami.

 

"There are four votes for Jae Joong, Sir." Su Ho shouted.

"Oh! That's great! So we have 210 votes now. And the winner is Kim Jae Joong. I won't be got disturbed again. Everytime I have to say it over and over again. Now it's ended." The teacher mumble himself.

But no one is listening. They are congrating Jae Joong for being a winner again. And your two brothers realized that you injuried your right hand. They asked how, when and is it hurt, asking too many questions. But all of you three are too happy now. And you suddenly remember the Se Hun. You look at him.

 

"Hyung~ Are you ok?" Se Hun asked D.O.

"Yes! Be Happy, Se Hun-ah. He has been the cooking king for two consecutive years. And that means his cooking skill is really great. I wanna be friendly with him. Really." D.O said happily. Se Hun seemed a bit sad. He wanted his Hyung to win.

"Arasoh Hyung. Next time, I will bring more friends to vote for you. Promise!" Se Hun said. And he look at you. You are looking at him too.

You gave a cute smile and didn't get a return. He ignored your smile.

 

"What??? Is he angry at me??" You thought. You know it's not fair to bring many people to vote but you don't care.

 

"Is ______ smiling at me?" Se hun looked at other side and thought. "Oh! She might angry at me for not voting for her brother." Se Hun thought and didn't dare to look at her.

 

Other side, Bo Young and Nami are talking.

"Bo Young-ah! Why didn't you vote for Jae Oppa such a important situation! I bet _____ is completely mad at you!!" Nami said.

"Oh! Nami-ah, I don't care. At least, your love won and my love lose!" Bo Young is not happy too.

"Bo Young-ah! Stop it! _____ didn't know I like Jae Oppa. Don't say like this again. But you what if she's really angry at you. You should apologize to her." Nami said.

"Nami-ah! It's just a voting. We have the right to vote for the one we liked. And what about you? You voted for Jae Joong Oppa cause you liked him but not because of ______, right?" Bo Young said.

"But! It's not what you thought, Bo Young-ah! She is our best friend!" Nami said.

"Oh! Don't lie to me, Nami. You just wanted to get attention from Jae Joong Oppa. Don't bring about friend stuffs. You just stand for your love." Bo Young shouted.

"OK! Bo Young. Don't shout at me! I just want us three to get along well." Nami said and leave Bo Young.

 

"Hey! Nami! Where are you going?" You called her. You saw Bo Young and Nami talking and you now don't want to talk to Bo young.

"Oh! _____-ah, No! I.." She didn't talk properly.

"How did you meet with Suho Oppa?" You asked. But Su Ho answered.

"I ran to you as soon as you called. I was with Lay and Kris when you called. And I saw her walking alone at the base so I invited her to there." Su Ho said.

"Yes! I am going to there and saw Su Ho oppa. But I don't know what floor so I am searching. Then, it is like what Su Ho oppa said." Nami said.

She seemed little nervous in front of Jae Joong. She's friendly with Suho but not with Jae Joong. You thought she's shy in fornt of Jae Joong because Jae oppa is like stranger for her.

"Nami-shi, thanks for voting for me. My sister is so lucky to have a friend like you." Jae Joong said.

"Ne! Jae Joong Oppa." Nami said shyly.

"We should go out together some times. Oppa and Nami are not friendly." You said.

"You think so. I'm ok with that! How about Nami-shi?" Jae Joong asked directly to her.

"Ne? OH! I am ok. Really ok!" She said.

"Ah! Oppa! Just call her Nami. Talk freely. I felt super awkward." You said and laugh. Su Ho is too laughing along with you. Then you four laughing together. And you saw Bo Young silently leaving the hall.

 

Then you reached home. Your hand is starting to hurt at night. You can't even hold a spoon. Your body is heating up and you felt so cold. You're ill now. Your two brothers are busy with your fever. One is searching for medicine, calling his doctor friends, asking what to give an ill person. One is preparing cold water and towel and some ice to cooling down the heat of your body.

You don't know when you're asleep. But when your woke up, your two brothers are sleeping on each side of your bed! Su Ho oppa is holding the towel and Jae joong oppa is holding the empty glass of milk.

It's now 8:30 AM and seemed like they are not going to school. So you called Nami.

"Nami-ah, I am sick so I won't come to school today. Please tell about that to teacher! ok! Bye!" you ended the call. You two brother woke up as they heard you talking.

 

"______-ah, how do you feel?" Jae Joong asked and put his hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine. But a little dizzy." You said.

"You forehead is still warm." Jae Joong said.

"Oh!!! I'm really tired!" Su Ho oppa moaned.

"Oppa! Mianhae! Na de mae!" You said.

"Aigoo~~ Our baby is feeling sorry. Haha! Look at me!" Su Ho said and hold your face with his two hands.

"We are now your mom and dad! And you're our baby forever. Take a rest a bit. And have breakfast later!" Su Ho said lovingly and give a kiss on your forehead.

"Be well soon!" Jae Joong said and pat your forehead with his.

 

Then you went to the kitchen and have breakfast! You ate with your left hand. Then, both of them are going to school. They are attending one class and coming home. Then they took you to the doctor. Your hand is now fine. You can write as well. So you're going to school tomorrow.

You have dinner with your two brothers and have a warm family time. Then you sleep early for gaining energy for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Chapter!!!!!

Really sorry for D.O fans!!!! I love D.O too. But this is just a story! Be Happy :) Like D.O said!

Now, Lu Han has more votes!!! So, Chapter Six will be LuHan's!    (You can vote at Foreword!)

Be Patient SONE!!! Tiffany and Tae Yeon will become important in the future chapters but not very soon~~ Now just enjoy the family love of Su Ho and Jae Joong.