14

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Fourteen

 

Your POV)

I forgot to set alarm this morning. So I just woke up by myself. It's 10:30 am!!!

Oh My God! I'm late! I only have 30 minutes to take a bath, wash my hair and have my breakfast.

And I quickly take bath and wash hair. But I don't have time to dry my hair properly. Strangely, Jae Joong and Su Ho are missing. They just left me with Sandwish and coffee.

And my phone rang, as soon as I swallowed my last sandwish!

It's D.O!!!

"Hellooo!" I said cheerfully.

"I am in front of your house. Come out now." D.O said.

I checked my look after going out and it was nice, my wet hair also makes me look good.

 

"Oppa!" I smiled to D.O.

And I was shocked! He is bringing Lu Han with him. When did they get closed?

"Hi!" Lu Han said to me.

"Eoh? Lu Han oppa how did you know D.O Oppa?" I asked.

"Just like that! There is no important story." D.O answered for Lu Han.

 

Then I text Bo Young and Nami to go and wait at amusement park.

I sit at the back and Lu Han take the lover seat.

Then, we reached there. Nami and Bo Young are already there. Bo Young put slighly make-up on. Nami is really pretty too.

 

"Annyeong!" I waved hands to them. Haha! They felt nervous! I can tell by looking at them.

"Oppa! You know them, right? This is Nami and this is Bo Young." I said.

"We are classmates. I know." Lu Han said and shook hands with them.

"Oppa! I fought with Bo Young once cox she voted for you in cooking competation." I whispered to D.O.

D.O seemed happy and gave a thankful look to Bo Young.

Aigoo!! Bo Young-ah! Your eyes are full of love.

[Fast afterward...]

"Woah!!! It's so much fun." I shouted.

We all are tired and friendly to each other. We took pictures too.

While riding rollercoaster, Lu Han and I took a selca. D.O isn't playing with us. He is just following like an adult. But when Nami is felt like headaching, he accompany Bo Young to ride some.

"What should we do next." Lu Han asked.

"I'm hungry." Bo Young said.

"Me too." Nami and I said together and we all laughing again.

"Then, let's go to the famous restaurant. I know one." D.O said and we all go with his car.

---------------------------------------------------------

We reached there. The name of the restaurant is EXOShiDae. I know that one ofcox.

I am the first one who entered there and I saw two similar back with THAT two unnies.

"Jae Joong Oppa?" Nami said in shocked.

Her voice wake me up. They are my two brothers! No wonder I am familiar with those backs.

I said D.O to take table and I went over Suho and Jae Oppa.

"Su Ho Oppa. Jae Joong Oppa." I said with cold voice.

I am really angry. They didn't even say once that they are interested in some girls.

They both looked at me and seemed shocked.

"______-ah! What are you doing here?" Jae joong said. He didn't feel my anger. Only Su Ho Oppa knows when I am angry.

"You two don't know right. I have no chance to tell you two as you disappeared since morning." I said.

"With cold sandwish and coffee!" I added with some emotions. I felt like crying, angry and sad. I felt like they choose them over me.

"_______-ah! Let's talked more at home. Your friends are waiting for you." Su Ho said.

What a situation handler, Suho Oppa??? Anyway, what you said is right. You are exactly Suho! Can make things smoothe.

I smirked and "Then, please go on!" I totally pretended that those two girls never existed.

 

Our precious friendly time ended up with sadness. I am no longer in the mood of talking. So I eat quietly and D.O sent me back home. Nobody asked me or interupted me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho's POV)

 

"Tiffany-shi and Tae Yeon-shi, Please don't think bad of my sister." I said.

We are with Tiffany and Taeyeon because

 

Flashback**

I and Jae Joong went to cafe as we woke up early and ______ is still not waking up. We heard she is on phone over the night.

We saw Tiffany and Taeyeon are distracted by some guys. So we helped them. They got a knife on their body and my hand got injuried.

"Gwanchana Seyo? Suho-shi." Taeyeon asked with wet eyes. She got shocked.

"It's ok! There is not much blood." I answered.

But that's not true. They can see I lost many blood. I only show smile on my face.

I'll make sure this time that Taeyeon will fall for me, deeply.

 

"Suho-shi, please come to my house. Taeyeon is a doctor and we have medicine box in my house." Tiffany said.

JaeJoong is fine but his kneel is something wrong.

 

And we went to Tiffany's house. Tiffany is taking care of Jae Joong Hyun and Tae Yeon is applying medicine to my wound.

We are staying at their home till Jae Joong's leg is fine. And we invited them to have tea with us. So we went to EXOShiDae.

~~~~~~~~~

"It's ok! It seemed like she is sad alot. I know that very well. Cox of my parents." Tiffany answered.

"Thank you very much for taking care of us and for understanding our sis." Su Ho said.

"I think, we need to go back. She never smirked to us before. We're in the trouble." Jae joong said and pout.

Unh??? Is Jae Joong acting cute??? And .... Tiffany is gazing him?? Hahax. Hyung is cute!

I smile alone and Taeyeon noticed it.

"Why did you smile?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ummm.. Thinking about my sis. Nothing." I answered.

"Then, you two should go, right? We finished our tea anyway." Tiffay said and stand up.

We all stand up and taking different paths.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Suho's POV)

 

As soon as I reached home, I and Jae Hyung go to ______'s room directly.

_______ is getting up as she hears us entering.

"______-ah!" I called.

"What do you want to tell me? I am listening everything." She said.

And we told everything except we got injury. I don't want her to worry about us.

"But. At least, you should have text me or call me." ______ said.

I think she is not angry anymore but she is still have feelings of being ignored.

 

"______-ah!" I touched her hair.

"I'm sorry. I forgot!" I said and she remove my hand, at that spot, with force.

"Ah!!!" I shouted.

"Eoh? Oppa? Wae Gudae?" _____ asked. At that time, Jae Joong is slipped by the bottle on the floor and his injuried kneel is collide with the bed.

Then, ______ knows that we got injuried and we are happy bros & sis again.

---------------------------------

Monday @ school~~

 

SeHun's POV)

I walked over to Taeyeon noona and Tiffany noona after class waas over. I saw _____ on way over to Taeyeon and Tiffany noona. I didn't want her to like me since LuHan also really liked her. I don't want to ____ hurt after she knew all about me.

" Hi Taeyeon noona and Tiffany noona!" I screamed to both of them.

They are together with _____'s two brothers. And _____ came over to them and gave a look to me. But I ignored her.

And we went to Cafeteria together, having lunch together. They talked about many things and it seemed like only _____ and I don't have much to talk.

And now, ______ knows that Tiffany is my elder sister and Tae Yeon and I have no relationships.

As we were going to class, I saw Seohyun by the school gate and Taeyeon noona noticed.

"I'll be back soon. See you later SeHun." Taeyeon told us before leaving. I went to class and ignored everyone else.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

 

As we were going back to class I saw Seohyun by the gate and went over to her. I knew how SeHun forgot entirely about her not kowing for how long they known each other now. She was with him for years and now he forgot her.

"Hi!" I said to Seohyun.

"Unnie what should I do? SeHun forgot about me. I been with him for 13 years and he said he only known me for 3 months." she cried and cried.

I calmed her down.

"Give him some time. Maybe he'll remember. He was in a coma before and forgets everything every 3 months, just let him try to remember first. Give him time and wait for him."

 

They were talking without knowing that LuHan had heard their conversation. He ran away before they found him hiding behind a tree.

____________________________________________________________________________

I finally update the new chapter. :D

Hope All you guys enjoyed this long chapter^^ =)

Our EXO won!!!! 4 Awards!! "Most popular COMBINATIONS" / "Most popular GROUP of the YEAR" / "Best OUTFITS" / "Best ROOKIE" !!!!!!!!! *Horray*

I am now Tears up!!! My EXO~ <3 love <3 Hwaiting~ 2012 is the year of EXO!!!!

Tonight* Really special night for EXOTICS! 17 September,2012! The very first award*

 

This is combination of my new Co-author, TaeYeonfan and Me! keke^^

Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE =)