Six

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Six

 

You are woken by your sweet ring tone. "Replay" *Noona Neomu Ye Peu*. You changed this last night.

Thanks to your two brothers, you're not sick anymore. And your right hand isn't hurt now. Then you went to school with Su Ho Oppa and Lay does not come with him.

But Lu Han and Lay are waiting someone in front of the school gate. And someone is Su Ho.

 

"Hey!" Lay greets Su Ho. Lu han put a smile on his face and it makes him too cute.

Then Suho goes with Lay to class and you goes with Lu Han.

 

"Why didn't you come to school yesterday?" Lu han asked.

"Oh! I was sick yesterday and now I'm fine." you answered and smile at him.

"Ok! I have something to give you." Lu Han said shyly.

"What is it?" You said with curiousy.

You two are now at the entrance of the ENG class. Lu han gave you the notes with his handwriting. The notes that you can't write down at the competition day and yesterday. He wrote down all by himself. You're really touched by him. And you saw the dark circle around his eyes.

You felt really sorry for him.

"Oh! Oppa! You wrote them all by yourself and did you sleep last night?" You asked him.

Lu Han only give a tired smile and said, "Don't worry for me. I'm ok!"

"No! You're not! You haven't slept last night, right? Oppa! Jongmal Gomawo!" You said. You're so touched by him.  It seemed that Lu Han has fallen for you. But you suddenly thought of your two brothers. If Lu Han knew about them, he may immediately back off!!

 

Then you two entered the class. Today, you have all classes. It's 8 am in the morning and starts with English classes. So you two came in together and sit down together. Se Hun has already arrived and looking at you. Se Hun wants a greeting look from you but right now, only Lu Han is in your mind.

The teacher came in as soon as you sat down on your place.

"Ok! I have some reading paragraph for you. Bo Young-shi? Please help me giving a paper each student." The teacher called out Bo Young. Actually, Bo Young has too many friends. And she is a sweet girl. So many people including teachers like her a lot!

She gives the other students smoothly but for me, the paper slip from my hand and goes over my table. But Lu han grabs it. She didn't even say sorry to you. But you forget it! 

"Be Happy~ ______-ah!!!" You thought and give a sweet smile to Lu Han.

 

You quite doing well in Eng Class. And you got the highest marks in your eng class last year in final exam. Then you have 15 min break. For relaxing a bit and changing room. The next class is singing class.

In singing class, Se Hun sits between you and Lu Han. And you like singing so you concentrate in lesson and taking notes. Today, teacher let the students to choose the song from two songs, the ballad and pop.  One is 2AM "I can't let you go even if I die" and other is SNSD "Genie."

You three all vote for Genie as your mode is good today. But the result is equal so the teacher let us practice 2AM song. You're doing well when you sing with group but when you have to sing the chorus alone in front of the class, your tone was not that good. Just acceptable.

And Nami sings really well. So everyone applauds her! You felt shame but you also clapping your hands. And you have real break time for 45 min. It's lunch time for every students.

You just leave the class. You felt boring and wanna be alone. When you reached the end of the stair of 1st floor,

"______-ah! ______-ah! Wait!" Lu Han is calling from behind.

So You waited for him.

"Oppa? Wae?" You asked.

"Let's have lunch together. Let's go!" Lu han grabs your hand and starting running. The feeling of running with someone by holding hand together is really good!

When you reached the canteen, you both are exhausted.

"Ok! First! I should get a bottle of water." You said to Lu Han.

"As you wish, miss." He said sweetly.

"Oh! He is really cute!" You thought. Lu Han only got only one bottle and means you two have to share this. He let you drink first! You drank so much that only one-third of this bottle left.

"Sorry! I drink too much!" You said.

"It's alright! I am not that thirsty!" He said with his cute smile again. "Why did he smile again and again??" You thought! Then you two have Humburger and potato chips. The breaktime over and it's acting class.

You three sit in one table. In the acting class, three students are in one group. You, Se Hun and Lu Han sit in one table. Sometimes, you all three have to memorize lines and coming out in front to act. But today, there are only two characters. So, you have to left behind since both are male scence.

It's from NU'EST *Face* MV. But strange thing is Se Hun is the one who is losing and Lu Han is the one who is staring the other! Lu Han has such a cute face. How can he be acting evil?? Se Hun often has such a face but not that scare face! So that's a problem.

But they did quite good! But I can't find it perfect! No matter how long I watched Lu han, I can't find him evil but angelic face!!!! An very innocent, cute face! But for Se Hun, he is handsome and can act evil. He sometimes has a face of annoying something. The acting lesson just ended. We have another 15 min break and after having 2 hours dancing class, it's time to go home!

 

You don't have a proper chat with Se Hun since last competition. You are with Lu Han all day. Laughing, chatting and going together with Lu Han. As Bo Young isn't got along well till now. You don't often go out with Nami but with Bo Young. Nami usually goes herself since last year. You don't know where she go but Bo Young seemed to know little. And you don't bother her asking her secret!

"______-ah! What are you thinking? Don't you heard I'm calling for several times?" Lu Han asked.

You are now in the dancing class and waiting for the teacher. So, you are sitting between Lu han and Se Hun.

"Nah! Sorry!" You just said shortly.

"Come on! Why are you so boring?" Lu han said.

"Mola yo! Please do some dance move for me!" You used aegeyo to Lu han without knowing yourself!

"Hey! It's not a good idea. Come with me to the changing room then." Lu Han said.

"Forget it then, I'm just kidding." You laugh and said.

Then the teacher comes, so you guys stop chatting.

"Good evening everyone!" The teacher actively greets the students.

"Good evening teacher." The students greet back.

"OK! Now I want 3 groups, 2 boys in each group. Stand up, boy!" She said and picked 6 boys.

"Ok! Our pretty girls seem a bit boring right? Let's welcome the three versions of T-ara!"

All students are in shock especially those 6 boys including Se hun and Lu han, they are in one group.

"Dance I go crazy because of YOU! 3, 2, Start!" The teacher shouts and opened the music!

They all don't hesitate and just dancing along the music! All students have fun this time expect from six students!

You even tears up from laughing. Se Hun is a bit shy but Lu han dance too properly and making y moves as he was requested from you earlier.

They are the most shinning one in the room because one is doing it with poker face and one is doing it shyly.

 

"Ok! Stop now! I have a reward!" The teacher said and give two flowers to Se Hun and Lu Han.

"Give it to a girl and perform the couple dance!" She said and all the students are cheering.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Today is August 6 and I updated the Ch:6 !! Hooray!!!!!

Sorry~ I am writing this story boring, right?

By The Way~ The VOTE is going to end !! Ch:8 or Ch:9 I dunno the exact. So Keep Voting for Your LOVE at Foreword!

Plx comment your advice!!!! Thx for reading, commenting and subcribing~~~

I'm going to give a preview for next CHAPTER!!!!

"Who to choose? Lu Han Oppa?..." You thought

"Don't stay closed to _____! I warned you!"

"What should I do? I don't want to ........" Se Hun thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX