Twe\_ve ~

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Twelve

 

Se Hun's POV)

"Noona!!!" I said.

"Se Hun-ah!" Tae Yeon said and hugged me.

"Noona, Jong Mal long time no see! How did you know my school?" I asked.

"You have said me once and I don't forget." Tae Yeon said.

I saw _______ is leaving the class. She might go to the bench that she used to sit.

"I still have class, Noona! And.." I lower my voice and making Tae Yeon more close to me. As ______'s friend is still looking at us.

".. Why did you dressed up so pretty?? All the male students are looking at you!" I said and Tae Yeon noona hit my hand playfully.

Mianhae, ______-ah! I must do this! I can't let you to like me!

 

"Se Hun-ah, call Tiffany! Tell her to wait for me in the house and I'll stay at your home. Dwe Ji?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Ofcox Noona, no problem." I said and did as she asked me to.

 

"Bye! Se Hun-ah! See you at home!" She said.

And I saw ______ returning to the Cafeteria with Lu Han & her two friends.

"See you at home, sweet heart!" I said and laught at Tae yeon.

I hate myself! The acting class is useful on days like that!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV)

Lu Han is following me.

I went straight to the bench and sat down.

"_____-ah! Look at this!" Lu Han pointed me and there is nothing.

"Mwo?" I said in annoyance and look at him make me amazed.

"Wow! It's so cute!" I said. And it was really pretty. A bear that holding a heart! But it was really small and fit to Lu Han's hand.

And he did magic to it! A bear disappeared and a white rose is in his hand! And he gave it to me.

"Forget all the unhappy memories and laugh out loud!" Lu Han said.

 

Bo Young and Nami are running towards to me!

"Gu... Gu Geon Yebu Unnie .... Who is that?" Nami said harshly without noticing the presence of Lu Han.

"How would I know that? Lu Han Oppa! Thanks for entertaining me." I said. And smile to Lu Han.

"Don't worry! That's my speciality!" Lu han said and smile.

"We're still here! Yah! I am hungry! Let's go to Cafeteria!" Bo Young teased me with Lu Han and before I said anything back to her, she made me shut up.

 

"See You at home, Sweetheart!" Se Hun said to that pretty lady. And she waved back to him with loving eyes.

I felt like crying at that moment! What? They are living in the same house. Calling her, *sweetheart* ?? Suddenly, I felt someone lead me to the table. And it was Luhan. He  took my two shoulders with his hand.

I am not with my mind the whole day. I kept hearing Se Hun's voice "See you at home, sweetheart!" And it's killing me.

The school is over and time to go home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Se Hun's POV)

Today's classes are the most boring!! I can't concentrate on dancing and kept imagining of ______ taken away by Lu Han.

 

Nothing to do but getting back to home early!

 

"Noona! Tiffany Noona! Opened the door!" I shouted. But the door isn't lock!

"Why are you shouting? It's noisy! Get in quickly!" Tiffany said from the kitchen.

"Wow! You two are cooking dinner? Sound great!" I said.

 

Then, we ate dinner together and went to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV)

Wednesday Morning~~ (No classes in the morning! Acting class @ 1:30 p.m)

I have nothing to do in the morning. And Jae Joong Oppa isn't cooking breakfast today. We three are planning to go to coffee shop at 8:00 am as Su Ho Oppa has class at 9 am.

 

@ Coffee Shop... ... ...

You saw someone that you're not expecting to see!

"Annyeong haseyo!" You greeted. You two brother also noticed him.

"Hi! Remember me, right? I am Do Kyung-Soo. Call me D.O!" D.O said.

"Ne! Ofcox, I remember you!" You said warmly.

"Hello, D.O-shi!" Jae Joong greeted him.

"Ah! Annyeong haseyo! Jae Joong Hyung." D.O bow to him.

I had never seen that Jae Joong is greeting somebody first! Wow! My Jae Oppa might be want to friend with a chef!!

"Umm.. D.O Oppa! This is my second elder brother, Kim Joon Myun! But call him Suho is enough!" I said and Su Ho gave a warm smille to him.

"D.O-shi, really nice to meet you! Your cooking skill is great!" Jae Joong said and making me and Suho contacting our eyes! Jae Joong never praise a person for cooking skill!!! What a suprise!

"Ne? Ani yo! You are the best and also, you won!" D.O said back.

"Winning? Who cares? And also that's because of her! That naughty child!" Jae Joong said.

"Wae? Oppa! You won because of me and should thank me! Why are you talk down in front of D.O oppa? You are more naughty than me!" I said back.

 

Then we all know well each other. Su Ho and D.O also get along well. They don't have anything in common but they really get along well! But for Jae Oppa, cooking is their topic.

And for me, they just take me as a child! Sigh!!!!

Then the conversation suddenly stops.

As the two pretty girls come in the shop. The girl that hugged Se hun and other beautiful girl. But strangely, both Jae joong and Suho attentions are in those girls I think.

Even D.O is shock the sudden action of them. But they didn't sit and have breakfast, they bought them and leave the shop.

 

"Aham!!!! My two lovely oppa??? What is happening to you two??? Falling love in the first sight?" I said in adult voice.

"Wow! My little sis is now jealous? Funny!" Su Ho said.

Jae joong only laugh.

"Oppa! Don't avoid my conversation! Tell me, whom do you like among them?" I said Su Ho.

"Umm... I think how about the girl..." Su Ho stopped and look straight me.

"Mwo? Who?" I said and look back.

"How about the girl that sit infront of me? Yah! You are more beautiful than those two girls!" Su Ho said and laugh.

"Really. Then you passed! Jae Oppa?" I turned to him.

"Nae ga wae? Yah! I only have you, ______-ah!" Jae Joong said too.

"Then, how about D.O oppa?" I suddenly look at him and asked. He is middle of drinking coffe.

"Mwo?" D.O started coughing.

"Hahaha! Just kidding oppa!" I said.

"Oh! It's about 8:45 am. I am about to late for school! Gotta go! Bye!" Su Ho said and went to school.

Then, we seperate our paths with D.O and went back to school.

Jae Joong have class at 10 am and I have to go to school alone today!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@ School gate! 1:00 p.m ...

Se Hun's POV)

Who is that girl? She seemed too familiar to me!

It's Seo Hyun.

Then she saw me coming in her direction.

"Oppa!!" Seo Hyun shouted and waved her hands to me.

I just smile to returned her greeting. What? Why is she so happy to see me? Isn't she a bit over-acting?

"Oppa! It's really long time no see!" She said. And do the things that I never expected!

She hugged my neck and kissed my cheek.

I'm going to reject and shout her but my sense goes to the shaped of the one!

______ is looking at me and Seo Hyun. Only I saw her because Seo Hyun turned her back to _____. Am I little too much?

I put my hand on Seo Hyun's shoulder and go inside the school, pretending that I didn't notice ______. Sorry, ______-ah!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV)

Se Hun's with another girl again. What, Se Hun? You have 2 girls, in the house and outside???

She even kissed his cheek and Se hun put his hand on her shoulders!!!

Kim _____-ah! You shouldn't love him. Must forget him. He's not even notice your presence. He is just a player that took your first kiss! You should forget that kind of jerk! You are really too much!!!!

Then, I waited for Bo Young and Nami. They arrived in minutes and in seconds, they noticed something had happened to me! What a good of them!!

 

"Se Hun's with another girl, Bo Young-ah! That girl even kissed him in public! At that place!" I said. I can't hold my tears and they fall down.

"What??? They kissed?" Bo Young shouted.

"Yah! Bo Young-ah! Think properly! ______ said, she kissed Se Hun, means not lips by lips! Right?" Nami asked me.

"Yes! But still." I can't utter any words.

"Let's go in! We have singing class!" Nami said and they took each side of me and take me to class. Whenever I saw Se hun with another girl, I felt like I have no energy at all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Se Hun's POV)

"Seo Hyun-ah! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Me? I am looking for you ofcox!" She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because I missed you!" She answered and tried to hug me again.

"Hey! That's school! And also, we're friends and why did you do that?" I asked. I wanted to know why did she kissed me.

"What? I do what?" She didn't want to come to the point.

"Yah! You know! At school gate." I said with my pink face.

Seo Hyun smirked.

"You even hugged me back! What's your problem? By any chance, are you using me earlier???" Seo Hyun asked.

Oh! What a bright girl! But I must not let her know. She seem addicted me!

"Why would I use you. Also, you seemed useless!" I said.

"Mwo??? Yah!!! I even came alone from California to Seoul!!!!!!!!!!! Just to see your face! And you're treating me like that! I must told Tae Yeon & Tiffany unnie about this!" She said with aegeyo. But failure for me. Then I suddenly missed _____'s ageyo!

"Anyway, you shouldn't act this way, we know each other for only 3 months!" I said.

Seo Hyun seemed sad but she transformed it into a smile.

Really, I don't like guileful girls!

"Ok! You should go! I have classes! Here is the number of Tiffany." I said and went to my class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seo Hyun's POV)

"We know each otherr for only 3 months!" Se Hun said.

3 months? Who told you? Why did the accident choose you?? Se Hun-ah, we have known each other for 13 years!!! Not 3 years nor 3 months!

But I shouldn't let know my sadness! I only want you to smile and be happy.

Before I can say anything,

"Ok! You should go! I have classes!" Se Hun said and gave me Tiffany unnie's no.

Actually Se Hun, I asked her your school and came after you! Why are you so clueless about me!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

13 years ago...

No one's POV)

A little girl with white dress and her mother come visit to Se Hun's house.

"Annyeong ha se yo! We move to the next door today." The old aunt greet.

"Ne! Annyeong Ha se yo! Se Hun-ah come here." The another lady called her son.

"My son is 6 years old. Se Hun-ah, this might be your new friend."

Se Hun looked at her and gave his lollipop to her.

The little girl also give her teddy bear to him.

"Annyeong!" The little girl said.

"What is your name?" Se Hun asked.

"Seo Joo Hyun! But I like Seo Hyun to be my name!" She said.

Se Hun laugh and "Joo Hyun is not bad!"

- - - - - - -

1 year later...

"Se Hun-ah! Where are you?" Seo Hyun searching for him.

They are playing hide and seek.

"I'm here!" Se hun shouted.

"Where?" Seo Hyun is running towards the sound. But she fall down on the way.

"Ah! Ee-Hee... A peo!" Seo Hyun is now crying.

"Seo Hyun-ah! Don't cry!" Se Hun is running from his hideout and making Seo Hyun not to cry.

But Seo Hyun don't stop crying.

Then, Se Hun gave his sweet to her.

"Seo Hyun-ah! Eat this! And don't cry!" Se Hun said.

Seo Hyun eat the sweet and stop crying. Then, they are going home together.

- - - - - - - - - -

About 3 months after accident...

"Se Hun-ah, Se Hun-ah, Wae gu dae? Gwanchana?" Tiffany called for Se Hun.

But he can't even reply. Holding his head. Then he loses conscious.

- - - - - - - - - -

At hospital...

"Tiffany unnie, Se Hun regain conscious!" Seo Hyun shouted.

"Se Hun-ah? How are you feeling?" Tiffany said.

"Where am I?" Se Hun said.

"Se Hun-ah!" Seo Hyun called and put her hand on his forehead.

"Mwo hae geoya! Noona! Who is that?" Se Hun said.

And he is feeling headache again. Then he fainted.

 

2 weeks later...

Se Hun is in coma state!

"Doctor, please come quickly, he gain conscious!!" Tiffany shouted.

"Where am I?" Se Hun said.

"My headache! And who are you?" Se Hun said to Tiffany.

"Se Hun-ah! Do you know me?" Seo Hyun asked.

"No! Who are you? And who am I?" Se Hun asked.

Tiffany & Seo Hyun looked at each other and hugged tidly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 months later...

"Tiffany unnie! I heard  that you're going to California? Is that real?" Seo Hyun asked.

"Yes! I'm sorry to say so Seo Hyun-ah, but we must!" Tiffany said.

"Why? Se Hun can get treatment in Korea! Unnie, jaebal, Khajima!" Seo Hyun said and tears are coming out.

"Seo Hyun-ah! I'm sure you guys will meet one day. I want the best medical treatment for Se Hun. I know you hoped so too!" Tiffany said and hugged Seo Hyun.

They both are crying on each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5 years later...

Tiffany and Se Hun came back to Korea.

"Hello!" Tiffany is calling Seo Hyun on the phone.

"Seo Hyun! It's me. Tiffany."

"Unnie!!!!!" Seo Hyun shouted.

 

Then, they met up at Seo Hyun's house.

"Unnie, I have to go to Canada tomorrow morning." Seo Hyun said.

"Mwo?" Tiffany is shocked.

"Yes! My father wants me to study there. Our whole family is going."

"Seo Hyun-ah! Se Hun has no idea about you! I'm sorry. And you're going aboard. I am really sorry to say but I think it's better not to tell Se hun about you. His condition is not still any better." Tiffany said.

"Yes! I understand. Let him forget me." Seo Hyun said and tears up again.

"And after 1 month we are going to live in California. I met my doctor friend and she is living there." Tiffany said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 years later...

@ California!

"Se Hun-ah, It's Seo Hyun. She is living next door and she is Korean." Tiffany said.

"Hi!" Seo Hyun said with a bright smile.

She studied in Canada and badger her father to stayed in California and the result come out as YES!

Se Hun just return a smile.

 

After that, when it's come to 3-month period, Se Hun don't completely forget Seo Hyun. It's mean, he forget but when Seo Hyun said she is his friend, he can remember the memories about Seo Hyun.

So Seo Hyun is meeting Se Hun everyday and a long time. She tried eveything she can not Se Hun to forget her again.

And it's worked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Presence Day........

Seo Hyun's POV)

I am on the bus. I can't shy for crying alone in the bus. All my past is filled with Se Hun.

Se Hun-ah! I'll wait for the day you know my heart for you! But please don't take too long. My heart also tired of waiting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's really heart breaking~~ TT


Se Hun : Is Seo Hyun really like me that much?

My God!! Oh Se Hun!! Your lips!!!! <3 <3 <3

Please remember me! ^_^

No Preview this time :)

Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE my story^^ :)