Deer

Eternal

 

Day 7 :

“Do you like it if bring you to a zoo?” Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan nodded happily. “Of course I will. Can I see a deer there?” He asked. “Yeah, you can. You can meet your fellow deer friends there.” Sehun giggled. When they two arrived at the zoo, Luhan insisted that they must see the deers lastly because he’s saving the best for the last. Sehun just agreed with it. “Where’s the tiger?” Luhan asked. He peered in closer to the nets to look for the tigers. “RAWR!” Sehun grabbed him from behind. “AH!” Luhan screamed. All the crowds started to turn their heads towards them. “Sehun-ah! Stop scaring me! Oh my god. Thank god I don’t have any heart attack or else I’ll be dead by now.” Sehun is still laughing his head off nonstop. When he finally gets a grip of himself, he said to Luhan, “You’re so cute, did you know that? I’m dying because of your cuteness.”

“Well hello there you two! Want to try a ride on our elephant?” The zookeeper offered Luhan and Sehun. “Umm, no th-“ “THANK YOU! Of course we want to!” Luhan cut Sehun off and started to pulled Sehun to the elephants. “No, Luhan, No. You can’t be serious. I’m scared.” Sehun begged Luhan to stop doing this but Luhan ignored all of his begging. “It’s going to be fun, Sehun-ah! Really, trust me. Hug me from the back if you’re scared, okay?” Luhan said. “Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.” Sehun keep on repeating these three words when you two are on the elephant. Sehun is hiding behind Luhan all along the ride. He never loosens up his grip until they’re safe back on land. “That was very terrifying. I’m not going back. Never.” Sehun said. Luhan chuckled. He’s having such a good time with Sehun today. “Come on, let’s see the deers.” Luhan put his arm around Sehun and started to walk.

“Oh my god. Why are you so beautiful?” Luhan said at this one deer. Luhan is so near to the net until he can actually touches the deer. Sehun kept a safe distance. He’s not fond with animals at all so he decided to take a safety precaution. The deer seemed to hate it when the other tourists came to touched him or even took pictures with it. It’ll make an unhappy sound that Sehun finds it hard to describe about. But when there’s Luhan, the deer will be calm and it actually allowed Luhan to touch itself. “Aren’t you a very beautiful deer?” Luhan said while the deer’s head. “If I can adopt you as a pet, I will but I can’t right?” Luhan talked to the deer again. Sehun just watched all of this from the back. “Oh how I wish I have a pet like you. We’ll make a great duo.” Luhan said. Sehun admitted that he’s a bit jealous when Luhan said “we’ll make a great duo” to that deer but he decided to forget about it because it’s only a deer right? Luhan can’t love the deer more than he loved him. “Luhan, let’s get going.” Sehun said. Luhan turned back and nodded. “I believe we can meet again, my deer. I hope to see in the afterlife.” Luhan whispered. Even though Luhan whispered, Sehun still heard all of it. “Afterlife? What does he meant by that?”

Day 7 ended