Day 3

Eternal

 

Day 3 :

“Can we go in that haunted house?” Luhan begged. “No way. No way, Luhan. No way.” Sehun shook his head. “Just for this time please? Pleaseee?” Luhan begged while blinking his eyes cutely. “Aish, fine.” Sehun gave in. Luhan giggled happily. “You know you don’t have to do that cute face, my heart is beating so fast every time you did that.” Sehun said. “That’s my job to do every day okay. Making you love me even more.” Luhan giggled. ”Is it really safe here?” Sehun said as soon as you two stepped in the haunted house. “Of course! Don’t be afraid, I’m here.” Luhan locked his hands tightly with Sehun. “I’ll protect you, Sehun-ah. Don’t worry.” Sehun is hiding behind Luhan every time. He screamed a lot when all those ghosts tried to scare him. He’ll bury his head in Luhan’s chest and urge Luhan to walk faster. “BOO!” Sehun said when they’re nearing the exit door. He’s trying to scare Luhan but then, a ghost suddenly barges in and start saying, ‘AARGH’ to Sehun with a scary voice. He screamed so loud that Luhan started to laugh his head off. “Hahaha, you’re such a scared boy, Sehun. Hahaha. You tried to scare me but in the end you’re the one who got scared off. Hahaha.” Luhan said. “Stop it Luhan I’m really scared.” Sehun did an unsatisfied face. “I told you I’ll protect you right? Even if I’m not with you, I’ll always protect you.”

“Are you really scared just now?” Luhan said. You two are in the restaurant after coming out from the haunted house. “Yeah I did. I don’t like scary stuffs.” Sehun said. “Sorry, I won’t bring you to scary places anymore.” Luhan said, apologetically. “It’s okay, I’m fine.” Sehun said and started to scoop in some spaghetti in. Luhan started to scoop in too. They’re sharing the same plate since both of them agreed not to eat too much. But suddenly they’re sharing a strand of spaghetti together. “Cut that off, Luhan.” Sehun mumbled. Luhan ignored Sehun and started to inch closer until their lips are only inches away from each other. Luhan cut the strand off teasingly and kissed Sehun lightly. “What was that for? Why are you teasing me?” He said. Luhan giggled and said, “You don’t know my heart towards you, it’s about to explode, Sehun-ah. I love you.”

“Why are you crying, Sehun-ah?” Luhan said after seeing there are tears running down Sehun’s cheeks. “Nothing.” He said. Luhan grabbed Sehun’s shoulder and turned him around. “Is it because of me? Did I push you too hard in the haunted room? Did I?” Luhan said, worried. “No. You did nothing wrong.” Sehun answered. Luhan is getting more worried than ever, they’re home from the haunted house just now. “Then why?” Luhan said. Sehun wiped off his tears and said, “I’m afraid of being alone. What will I do without you?” “Are you afraid of being alone? You’re never going to be alone, Sehun-ah. I’ll be there for you.” Luhan said and started to Sehun’s hair gently. “But you’ll leave me someday. You will.” He said. Luhan’s eyes are teary. “Even if I’m not there with you, I’ll always be there in your heart, in your mind. You won’t forget me right?” Luhan said. “Of course I won’t, Luhan. I won’t forget the one who brought me down to earth when I’m about to lose everything.”

Day 3 ended