Day 2

Eternal

 

Day 2 :

“Oh my darling, wake up!” Luhan said. There’s still no response from Sehun. “Oh my god you sleepyhead. Wake up! We don’t have much time!” Luhan started to bounce up and down the bed. “Ouch ouch, Luhan stop that.” Sehun groaned. “Not until you get up.” Luhan stick out his tongue and keep on bouncing up and down. Sehun tackled him down and wrapped his arms around Luhan. “Let. Me. Go. Let me go. Let me go. Let me go.” Luhan turned right and left trying to escape from Sehun’s grasp. “No, sleep with me back.” Sehun said. Luhan managed to get away from Sehun’s grasp and started to smack Sehun all over the body. “Ouch ouch stop it Luhan! I’ll get up okay. I’ll get up. Stop smacking me.” Sehun mumbled as he tried to get up. “My job here is done. Go get ready! We don’t have much time!”

“Why are we always going out everyday?” Sehun asked. “Because I said so.” Luhan grinned. “Luckily I love you so I don’t have the heart to smack you down.” Sehun said. “You wouldn’t even have the heart to smack me down.” Luhan said with those sparkly eyes. Sehun smiled. He knew he wouldn’t.

“Hey look! An ice cream van!” Luhan said happily while running to the van. Sehun shook his head. Luhan and his obsession over ice creams are unthinkable. “What flavour do you want?” The worker said. “Give me that and that one and this one and the one over there and the front one.” Luhan ordered happily. “You don’t want anything?” Luhan asked Sehun. “Nope, I’m fine.” After paying for the ice cream, you two sat on a bench and Luhan started to dip into his ice cream. “You want some?” Luhan asked. Sehun shook his head. “Aww come on. I know you want some.” Luhan scoops a spoonful of ice cream and started to feed Sehun. “ONE AIRPLANE COMING IN YOUR WAAAY!” Sehun giggled. Luhan never fails to make him happy. Never

‘We should try the couple bicycle!” Luhan said as soon as they reached the park. After rented the bicycle, they two cycled down the park leisurely. “I like doing these things.” Sehun claimed. “Me too!” Luhan said, happily. “Don’t lie to me, your hobby is eating. You eat almost everything.” Sehun said. “No I did not. I do not eat grasses, rocks, trees.” Luhan tried to defend himself. “Apart from those things that aren’t edible.” Sehun said. “What do you like to do when you’re free?” Luhan asked. “I’m not free.” Sehun said. “Huh?” Luhan is confused. “I’m not always free because almost everyday my heart and mind is full with someone named Luhan.” Luhan broke into a grin when he heard his name. “You know Sehun, if I can tattoo my heart, I will. Because I want your name stays in my heart forever”

“I bought you something.” Luhan said, when you reached home after a long day. “What? A present for me?” Sehun eyes widened. “Yeah, open it up.” Luhan said. Inside the box contains a necklace and a ring, carved with ‘HunHan’ on it. “What is HunHan?” Sehun asked. It means, me, Luhan made a half heart sign. Plus you, Luhan connected both of his hands together to make a shape of a heart. “Aww.” Sehun’s eyes are teary. “Sehun-ah, I love you!”

Day 2 ended.