Day 1

Eternal

 

Day 1 :

Luhan checked the calendar. Today is 12th April, Sehun’s birthday.

Luhan ran to Sehun’s house as soon as he got up. He knocked on the door, impatiently.

“Who’s there?” Sehun answered in a sleepy voice. “SEHUN-AH ITS ME. YOUR LUHAN.” Luhan said. “Luhan?” Sehun’s eyes is still adjusting to the sunlight. “YES IT’S ME. I’M BACK. TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY WE HAVE NO TIME LEFT. COME ON I’LL GET YOU READY.” Luhan said and pulled Sehun inside.

“It’s really you.” Sehun said when you two are already outside the house. Luhan smiled widely to Sehun. “What made you came here? I thought you’re still in China, studying.” Sehun said. “I came back because today is your birthday. Did you forgotten about your own birthday?” Luhan said. Sehun’s face changed. Luhan can see there’s sadness in his face. “Why? What happened?” Luhan asked. “Nothing, I never celebrated my birthday after you left.” Sehun said slowly. “Why didn’t you? That was like 2 years ago.” “You know I have no one else besides you. No one loves me as much as you do.” Sehun said. Luhan pulled Sehun in for a hug and said, “Sorry for leaving you. I shouldn’t leave you alone. I should’ve stayed by your side. I’m sorry, Sehun-ah. I’m sorry.” Luhan sobbed. Sehun patted Luhan and said, “It’s okay. I’m fine being alone but now I have you right? You’re back. And this makes me so happy.” Sehun smiled. He pulled Luhan away. Wiping those tears in Luhan’s eyes. “I’m going to make up for everything. I’ll never leave you alone again, Sehun-ah.”

“Make a wish and blow out the candles!” Luhan said cheerfully. Sehun closed his eyes for several seconds and opened it. He blew all the candles out in just one go. “What did you wished for?” Luhan grinned. “I wished that you and I will never be apart again. We’ll be together forever.”

Luhan is holding on to Sehun’s hand tightly. He doesn’t want to let go of him, to let him out of his sight even for just a second. He wants to treasure every single minute he spent with him. “What do you want to do?” Sehun asked. “Anything you want.” Luhan broke into a very wide smile. “Why are you always smiling?” Sehun chuckled. “Because I’m happy. My happiness is right here beside of me.”

“Oh my god the radio is too LOUD!” Sehun screamed to Luhan. “WHAT? I CANNOT HEAR YOU.” Luhan keep on dancing in the car. “OH MY GOD. SLOW IT DOOOWN!” The volume slowed down. Luhan is grinning. “Finally, you heard me.” Sehun said. “I heard what you’re trying to say in the first place but I decided to ignore you.” Luhan said, playfully. “Fine. Go ignore me some more.” Sehun pouted. “Aww, don’t pout. You look cuter like that. DON’T POUT MY HEART GOING TO EXPLODE.” Luhan made an action like he’s dying. “Hahaha, stop that. I won’t pout anymore. Hahaha.” Sehun laughed out loud. Luhan just smiled looking at Sehun. That night, Luhan drove Sehun all over the town, stopping at wherever shop Sehun wants to go in.

Day 1 ended