Oh no..

The Hottie and the Nottie

 

 

 

Your POV~~

"I heard that Myungsoo was hospitalized…."

"Yea, he was… it was also said that he was depressed about ~~~~ breaking it off with him…"

"I can't believe ~~~~ has the guts to break up with Myungsoo, Myungsoo should be the one who broke up with her…"

"Iknow right?!"

 

Myungsoo was hospitalized??!!!

When I was with him, you hated me..

When  I broke up with him, you still hate me…

What am I supposed to do?!

 

~~~~~~

 

I found out that he was hospitalized nearby.. Should I  go  visit him? I miss him…

 

Maybe I should…

 

~~hospital~~

"Um.. Nurse do you know Kim Myungsoo's room number?"

"Are you miss ~~~~~~?"

"Yes."

"Well then, he's at room 213"

"Thank you very much."

I rushed up the stairs and looked for his room…. I wonder why that nurse knew my name. anyway…

Room 213: Kim Myungsoo

I took a deep breath and was about to open the door when I heard voices.

"Take the meds, it'll do you good."

"No, they wouldn’t. Would they bring ~~~~ back?"

"Myungsoo--"

"NO.  They wouldn’t bring her back."

"You have to--"

"I don’t give a ! Instead of giving me those anti depressants, just bring me ~~~~~ it'd be better!"

"I'd be out of this ing you call hospital."

"Get a hold of yourself Myungsoo---"

"Get a hold of myself?!!!!! Try losing the one you love, let's see you get a hold of yourself!"

"You just don’t understand! No one does!" then I heard sobs

 

I felt tears run down my cheeks. Myungsoo's being like this cause of me….

I opened the door slowly to see Myungsoo on the bed crying. And his mom  trying to comfort him..

His mom looked up and was taken aback when she saw me.

"Myungsoo, someone wants to see you.. It's ~~~~~."

"Don’t lie to me…. She wouldn’t visit me…"

"See for yourself."

 

Myungsoo's POV~~

So I did look up and saw ~~~~~~. I ran to her and engulfed her in my arms

" I miss you so much…take me back..please…  I'll do anything…. ANYTHING!!!" I pulled away and examined her face.

"Please… anything….just say it… I'll do it…" I waited for her response, but she just blankly stared at me.

. Great. Myungsoo. Just great.

I fell on my knees and started pleading, "Please ~~~~~, PLEASE I BEG YOU take me back…"

 

Your POV~~

"Please ~~~~~, PLEASE I BEG YOU… take me back…" then he burst out in tears… Myungsoo…

"Myungsoo…." He looked up and held my hand. "Please, I'll be better, please just please… take me back… let's start anew…. Please…" I didn’t respond. I couldn’t respond. Should I?

I looked down at him… his eyes.. They were holding numerous emotions..sorrow…depression…hope…determination…love…

He slowly lets go of my hand. He looks down and sighs. "this is all your fault, Myungsoo. Pabo! Pabo!" He smacked himself, "PABO!" "Hey.. Stop…" I held his hands to stop him from hurting himself, "Please…please…..~~~~~…."