BF-GF

The Hottie and the Nottie

Myungsoo's POV~~

Ahhh… I still can't get over the fact that she's already my girlfriend. Keke~~ ^_^ Gahhdd… who knew falling in love would make a person this happy!! Kekeke~~

 

*ding dong*

Eh?! Who would knock and ruin my perfectly good moment? I opened the door to see ~~~~~. My heart raced inside my rib cage.

"Hello to you too?" She waved her hands in front of my face. Oh, I was spacing out.

"Oh, hey." I say, gesturing for her to come in. Giving her a peck on the lips. She blushed. Awww… SO cute \^O^/

 

"Take a seat." she seats down and I slide in beside her.

"So what brings you here?"

"Why? Don’t like me to be here? I'll go then." She stood up to leave, but I frantically grabbed her arm and said, "NO! Stay!"

She laughed at me and sat down.

"Honestly, I don’t even know why I'm here." She says, looking down.

Teasing time. "Maybe you just miss you're oh-so-hot-and-oh-so-awesome-boyfriend." I wink.

She smirked, "Puh-lease, You're the one who misses me."

I smirked back, "If I miss you so much shouldn’t I be the one in your house, not the other way around?"

 

Her smirk faded, then she crossed her arms and made a 'hmph' sound. I side hugged her, "Honestly, I miss you." I say while removing a strand of hair on her face.

 

Your POV~~

"Honestly, I miss you." I blushed all shades of red known to men. "I miss you too." I said in a soft voice.

"I really don’t know why I'm here, I guess my feet just sorta dragged me here, cause I was missing you." Gahd. I sound so cheesy.  "I love you." He whispers and pecks me on the cheek. "I love you too." I say, snuggling closer to him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since you gave me such positive responses (a.k.a new subsriptions, comments) I give you THIS!!

 

This is the last flashback chapter. I have a total of 7 chapters of flashback. Lol. I got carried away.

ANYWAY!

Do subscribe, comment and vote

 

Subscriptions, comments, and votes are really appreciated.