DUN DUN DUN!!

The Hottie and the Nottie

Since I know you guys  love me (feeler much?!) and I love you guys too, apparently.lol. Here's the update~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV~~

"You go ahead, I'm on cleaning duty today, and I have to get some stuff in my locker."

"No, it's alright. I can wait."

"But, today's your family's reunion, you can't possibly miss it." ~~~~~ urged.

"I can call them to say I'm gonna be a little bit late, they wouldn’t mind."

"No, Myungsoo. Family comes first, Alright?" She cups my cheeks and pecks me on the lips. =">

I sighed but nodded; she got her way, as always. "Alright. But, call me if you need anything, arasso?" I pinch her nose, and stuck my tongue out. "Arasso." She says pinching my cheek.

 

"Yah Jagiya, that hurt!" I whined. She stuck her tongue out then said, "Go, or you're gonna be late."

"You can't wait to get rid of me, can you?" I fake cried. She rolled her eyes, "Stop being so melodramatic, you know I love you." I smiled and said, "Fine. Bye Babe." "Bye." "Love you." I said, making a kissy face. She rolled her eyes, "Love you too." then pecked my lips. ^__^ So I left and went home to change, then head to the restaurant.

 

Your POV~~

I hummed a random song while fixing my stuff in my locker. Then I heard some feet shuffling, so I turned, but there's no one. That's weird, people don’t usually stay late, they head home right after the dismissal bell rings. And then I had a feeling that I was being watched, so again I turned, but no one's there. I shrugged the creepy thought off my mind. After I finished fixing my locker, I headed to the classroom. *sigh* How I hate cleaning duty.  When I got a hold of the door knob, everything suddenly went black.