Threat

The Hottie and the Nottie

Your POV~~

The moment I stepped on school grounds, I heard whispers. It wasn’t abnormal to hear them whispering, but they were talking about me… again. It's annoying. Before I could tell them off, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. "Don’t mind them." He said while lightly squeezing my waist. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. And turn to him. "Hey." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Hey." He said, kissing me on the lips. He lets go of my waist and intertwines our hands, then suddenly shouts.

 

"EVERYONE ATTENTION!" everyone turned to him.

"I don’t wanna hear anymore of your degrading words and immoral actions toward ~~~~~~. If I were to catch you saying words against ~~~~~, directly or indirectly, doing things that could hurt ~~~~~. I will personally make sure you are to be kicked out of this school, and not accepted to any other school.

 

Hearing his threat, everyone tensed up. Everyone knew about his family, their connections and their power.

 

Myungsoo's POV~~

"I will personally make sure you are to be kicked out of this school, and not accepted to any other school." After that, I walked her to class. I'm sure that nobody would even dare to do anything to her.

 

"Babe."

"Hmm?"

"If anybody does anything to you, tell me immediately, ok?" I said while caressing her cheek with my free hand. She nodded, then I placed a kiss on her forehead. "I don’t want you to get hurt in any way. Physically or emotionally, arasso? "

"Arasso." She says smiling.

"And why are you smiling like a lunatic?"

"It's nice to see you all protective and threatening  and such." She giggled then ran to her class.

I shook my head at her dorkiness and chased after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Myungsoo's POV~~

 

My phone beeped, 1 new text message. I opened it, it said, " How dare you threat the people who are saying nothing but the truth about your ty girlfriend. I will make her pay for this"

 

I gritted my teeth, I will find out who you are, and I will make your life a living nightmare.

 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

 

An update for you guys ^^V Merry belated Christmas (i realized i forgot to greet you and I'm sorry) and Happy New Year. Love You Guys ♥♥♥