How We Fell in Love(2)

The Hottie and the Nottie

 

Your POV~~

"and Lee ~~~~~ will be paired up with Kim Myungsoo of Section 3" I'm partners with unknown gay person >:) I can't help but to feel somewhat happy(?) being partners with him. Maybe it's because I feel like he accepts me for who I am. That thought makes me happy.

 

Myungsoo's POV~~

So we have to partner up with people from a different class to promote good social relationship. I reallllyyyyyy hope ~~~~~ will be my partner, it'd be really awesome if she was. <3  "Kim Myungsoo-" I looked up at my teacher, "-you will be partnered up with Lee ~~~~~ of Section 2" WOOHOO!!! I did a fist pump in my head. She's gonna be my partner~~ oh yeah!! Now I feel so giddy all of a sudden heehee~~

 

FAST FORWARD AFTER SCHOOL~~
Your POV~~

"Have you heard? You're gonna be partnered up with the forever-awesome me;)" I scoffed. Conceited, but not in a bad way. "Aw man, I didn’t wanna be paired up with unknown gay person."

"Pshhh.. You know you love me ;) Don’t deny it."

"Eww. I got taste:P"

"Yep, You do cause you love me <3<3"

"I don’t =-="

"Stop denying it ;)"

 

 

NOone's POV~~

 

 ~~~~~ received another text from Myungsoo. Every message from him would make her heart beat faster, and it will bring a goofy smile on her face. Same with Myungsoo, his heart would beat faster, he'd feel giddy all over. ~~~~~ doesn’t know what she's feeling towards Myungsoo….but Myungsoo, on the other hand, knows very well how he feels for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update. i'll make it up in the following chapters thank you for subscribing and commenting and voting...  saranghae <3