How We Fell in Love(1)

The Hottie and the Nottie

The Next Day~~

Your POV~~

I did my morning routine, grabbed a slice of bread and headed to school. While walking to school, my phone vibrated. So I took it out but continued walking. 1 new message from unknown gay person. "Good Morning xoxo" It was Myungsoo. I smirked, "Good Morning to you too unknown gay person" before I can place it back in my pocket, he replied. "That nickname reaaaaaalllyyy doesn’t suit me." "Does too :P"

"Does not =P"

"Does too :P"

"Shush. You in school yet?"

"I'm at the gates."

"Meet me at the lobby in 5"

"Don’t wanna."

"Yes you do so shush."

 

Aish =_= it's a good thing I didn’t bump into anyone. I was texting the whole walk to school.

So I went to the lobby, which was filled by a few people here and there since it was still early. I took my phone out, "What you wearing?" even though he's  like a kingka in our school or something I really don’t know what he looks like. "ert =P" "Am not. It's so hard to find you in the sea of gay people :P" "Ooh, found you." Then I felt someone poke my sides. "YAH!" I turned around to see a tall guy who was good-looking. "Who are you?"I acted. "Make a guess." I pretended to look him  head to toe. "Hmmm, unknown gay person?" He made a face and pouted. I pinched his cheeks hard.  "Hey that hurt!" and I made a run for it.

 

Myungsoo's POV~~

"Hmmm, unknown gay person?" I pouted. Then she pinched my cheeks hard. "Hey that hurt!" I whined, but she just made a mad dash towards it. I quickly followed her. In no time, I caught her. I gently tugged at her arm while trying to catch my breath. "Woman, you run like a man." "You just run like a girl." "Ha-ha, very funny." my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Indeed, it was." I looked at her like she was crazy then we laughed. After laughing I asked her what's her first period. "Social, you?" awww. "Math, but don’t be sad we'll see each other ;)" "You know something?" "what? You love me?" "No. you're so conceited." Then she stuck her tongue out. Cute. Then the bell rang. "I better head to class, bye." She waved and I waved back, "bye." Then I went to my math class.

 

Your POV~~

"So class, in order to  promote good social relationship, the school has decided to make each of you partner up with a random person of another class-" Everyone groaned. The teacher ignored it and continued, "-and you and whoever your partner will be, will teaming up for projects or whatnot for  the rest of the school year." More groaning. I just hope that I wont be partnered up with a creeper.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since you guys gave me so much love ♥ <3 i updated two days in a row! YEAH! Love you guys! <3

Thank you so much for subscribing commenting and voting :D